And in other news...

May 4, 2022

Opinion

The Ukrainian offensive is beginning. David Petraeus is optimistic.​

imrs.php

By Max Boot

"David Petraeus has had his share of setbacks as well as successes, but he remains one of the most respected generals of modern times. He is also no Pollyanna. Even while the 101st Airborne Division was rapidly advancing on Baghdad under his command in 2003, he wondered: “Tell me how this ends.”" -- WAPO

The world out there is full of news not related to -- well, you know.

The Good General:

Inside a secure conference room on the sixth floor of the Justice Department in early 2014, top federal law enforcement officials gathered to hear what criminal charges prosecutors were contemplating against David H. Petraeus, the storied wartime general and former CIA director whose public career had ended about 15 months earlier over an extramarital affair.

Are you on Telegram? Subscribe to our channel for the latest updates on Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. and FBI Director James B. Comey listened as prosecutors did a mock run-through of the government’s case, a preview of how they would present their evidence to Petraeus’s lawyers in order, they hoped, to force a guilty plea.
The presentation included felony charges: lying to the FBI and violating a section of the Espionage Act. A conviction on either carried potentially years in prison.

They were also considering bringing the same charges against Petraeus’s biographer and former mistress, Paula Broadwell.

Hillary, this guy and others knew not to lie to the FBI. The other news is that there is more there to argue about and wonder about.

I salute the service of LIFERS, who are not dime store patriots

David Howell Petraeus is a retired United States Army general and public official. He served as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency from September 6, 2011, until his resignation on November 9, 2012. Prior to his assuming the directorship of the CIA, Petraeus served 37 years in the United States Army.

• Banned
In other news...

No evidence of crimes by Joe Biden despite Loser Jim Comer's best attempts to weaponize the federal government in defense of Dear Leader.

You're not only anti-American, you hate America's allies too?
You mean like Kuwait?

Why is it democrats opposed the Iraq war like they did?

Hmm?

Most Americans today, though, are just sick of the never ending wars as their own country and economy collapse around them.

You mean like Kuwait?

Not all Democrats opposed the war, but cut-and-run Donald Trump did. He called for his good friend Nancy Pelosi to impeach Bush.

"Declare victory, and leave!"

It's funny how every pseudocon on this forum continued to claim Saddam had WMDs. There were topics about it at least once a month...right up until Trump declared his candidacy in 2015 and said there were no WMDs.

The Orwellian turn on a dime which followed was quite a thing to behold!

No one will ever convince me the grifter's followers are not a cult.

You mean like Kuwait?

Hmm?

Most Americans today, though, are just sick of the never ending wars as their own country and economy collapse around them.
Republicans opposed the Iraq War too.

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

What about Kuwait?

I identified the Trump cult right out of the gate. Here is a copy of a post I made at the time:

Here was the Right's position on WMDs in Iraq, right up to 2015:

Fox News 2002: Iraq Likely Has Weapons of Mass Destruction

Fox News 2003: The Connection Between 9/11 and Iraq

July 2004: UN Confirms: WMDs Smuggled Out of Iraq

Fox News 2006: Report: Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

September 2012: 63% of Republicans STILL Think Iraq Had WMDs

There were...Syria has them now.

fuck yeah.

the wmd were transported to syria.

What's this???? MORE EVIDENCE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS

GulfLINK Home

December 2012: Will Saddams WMDs Fall into the Hands of Al Qaeda?

June 2014:
Saddams WMDs: The Lefts Iraq Lies Exposed
The recent turmoil in Iraq brought on by the rise of the Sunni extremist group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has ironically struck a blow to the American Lefts endlessly repeated narrative that there were no weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) in Iraq prior to the war.

Indeed.. you're expecting Zombie cattle-like creatures who believe they come from monkey's to be able to read and actually comprehend .. Not going to happen..

October 2013: Flashback: Chemical Weapons In Syria Include WMDs Shipped From Iraq

October 2014: Remember folks when you read this ...THERE WERE NEVER NEVER any WMDs!!!

In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

We've heard rumors of this, but now we have the proof.

Bush didn't lie after all folks.

January 2015: Saddam's WMDs Went To Syria, Then Lebanon....

August 2015: ISIS Using WMDs. Where Did They Get Them? HMMMMM????

So we see the Right claimed Saddam had WMDs right up until 2015. This milestone is very important to note.

Now, some mainstream Democrats also believed Saddam had WMDs. Their opinions were formed by the information fed to them by the Bush Administration.

But on the extreme left wing fringes of the Democratic spectrum, there were those who said that it was all lies. They held mass protests all over the country.

So here is the far left liberal Democrat position on WMDs in Iraq:

Oh no! "Negged"? Whatever shall I do?

Bush lied to invade Iraq. Bush lied to invade Iraq.

Say it out loud to yourself. "Bush lied to invade Iraq."

Welcome to Earth.

Back then, a very famous registered New York limousine liberal Democrat also voiced his far left position on the fake news channel CNN:

Trump: "I was surprised that she (Nancy Pelosi) didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Blitzer: "Impeaching him?"

Trump: "Absolutely, for the war, for the war."

Blitzer: "Because of the conduct of the war."

Trump: "Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

Trump repeated his far left belief during the 2016 campaign. And the Chumps just sat there and took it. That's why you no longer hear them claiming there were WMDs in Iraq. Because retards vote for anyone who has an R after their name. Even one who was a far left D.

That's how stupid they are.

I identified the Trump cult right out of the gate. Here is a copy of a post I made at the time:

June 2014:

October 2013: Flashback: Chemical Weapons In Syria Include WMDs Shipped From Iraq

October 2014: Remember folks when you read this ...THERE WERE NEVER NEVER any WMDs!!!

So we see the Right claimed Saddam had WMDs right up until 2015. This milestone is very important to note.

Now, some mainstream Democrats also believed Saddam had WMDs. Their opinions were formed by the information fed to them by the Bush Administration.

But on the extreme left wing fringes of the Democratic spectrum, there were those who said that it was all lies. They held mass protests all over the country.

Back then, a very famous registered New York limousine liberal Democrat also voiced his far left position on the fake news channel CNN:

Trump: "I was surprised that she (Nancy Pelosi) didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost -- it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump: "Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

Trump repeated his far left belief during the 2016 campaign. And the Chumps just sat there and took it. That's why you no longer hear them claiming there were WMDs in Iraq. Because retards vote for anyone who has an R after their name. Even one who was a far left D.

The funny thing with Trump is he's like turning on the light and watching all of the cockroaches scatter.
That's what he has done in Washington.
He tends to expose the Deep Staters that we believed in up until the last few years.

The funny thing with Trump is he's like turning on the light and watching all of the cockroaches scatter.
That's what he has done in Washington.
He tends to expose the Deep Staters that we believed in up until the last few years.
You're dilutional.

June 2014:

thanks for linking to this post. i just read some of that thread again. awesome.

Opinion​

The Ukrainian offensive is beginning. David Petraeus is optimistic.​

Hillary, this guy and others knew not to lie to the FBI. The other news is that there is more there to argue about and wonder about.

I salute the service of LIFERS, who are not dime store patriots

David Howell Petraeus is a retired United States Army general and public official. He served as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency from September 6, 2011, until his resignation on November 9, 2012. Prior to his assuming the directorship of the CIA, Petraeus served 37 years in the United States Army.
bump

Forum List

Back