Why Bulgaria’s New Government is Good News for Ukraine

Fingers crossed for Bulgaria and Ukraine🇺🇦 . Amazing countries.

You're the first person in the history of the world to utter Bulgaria, Ukraine, and amazing in the same sentence.
Please don't do it again

Pentagon announces new $2.1 billion package of military aid to Ukraine​

Politics Jun 9, 2023 2:16 PM EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon announced Friday that it will provide an additional $2.1 billion in long-term weapons aid for Ukraine. The new assistance package will include funding for more Patriot missile battery munitions, Hawk air defense systems and missiles, and small Puma drones that can be launched by hand.

sjjssjjsxjjssjjsjsjs.jpeg

Bulgaria
Bulgaria… :laughing0301:

One of the most corrupt, poor countries in Europe.
Nowhere as bad as popularly imagined .
I have just got back from its neighbour country , Romania , and both have no major fault , imho , other than being too beholden to the US over the last 20+ years .
They are at the point where they actively want to lessen obligations and what are effectively blackmail pressures.
And they are well aware of the benefits of dealing with Russia now and in the future .

Bulgaria

Nowhere as bad as popularly imagined .
I have just got back from its neighbour country , Romania , and both have no major fault , imho , other than being too beholden to the US over the last 20+ years .
They are at the point where they actively want to lessen obligations and what are effectively blackmail pressures.
And they are well aware of the benefits of dealing with Russia now and in the future .
I’ve been to Romania myself. Lovely place. It’s pretty much what European countries should be like. Instead, most of the Western European countries are turning into shit holes with Muslims everywhere you look.

I’ve been to Romania myself. Lovely place. It’s pretty much what European countries should be like. Instead, most of the Western European countries are turning into shit holes with Muslims everywhere you look.
Looked at the west and north west — Transylvania etc . Will go back in a few weeks for Bucharest and then the Black Sea although Constanta is no longer cheap . My goodness , their food is great . Strawberries as big as tennis balls —- slight exaggeration , and cherries plus apricots in abundance .

Forum List

Back