And if the victim had a gun, these two criminals would have run off, surrendered or been shot. But it's Chicago...so they beat the victim.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
And here you have a case of an unarmed victim being brutalized by two criminals. Keep in mind, these criminals likely have long arrest records and have been released countless times by democrat party judges and prosecutors.........

Had this victim had a gun and training, these two violent criminals would have been stopped......now, they are free to continue to target more innocent people...

The video is in the link....you get to see the actual attack...

Sure, but you cannot force people to own a gun and practice firearm safety. The ultimate problem from your standpoint here is the social disorderliness. I say that the social disorderliness is rooted in the erroneous organization of the government that causes the political chaos that then trickles down.

Disaster_Girl.png

Last edited:
He should have given them a .38 surprise.
Mugging should be a very dangerous crime to commit.
Revolvers are better because you don't have to rack them, and they rarely misfire.

Sure, but you cannot force people to own a gun and practice firearm safety. The ultimate problem from your standpoint here is the social disorderliness. I say that the social disorderliness is rooted in the erroneous organization of the government that causes the political chaos that then trickles down.

View attachment 834424

I am not saying anyone needs to be forced to do anything. I am pointing out that if the victim had taken the time to buy a gun and learned how to use it, he would not have been beaten like that.

2aguy

Look where you are. You want this guy, who probably cannot afford ammo, much less, a gun; you want him to somehow acquire a gun, because the fucked-up system causes you to think that way. What's up?

Pulp_Fiction.png

2aguy

Look where you are. You want this guy, who probably cannot afford ammo, much less, a gun; you want him to somehow acquire a gun, because the fucked-up system causes you to think that way. What's up?

View attachment 834427

How do you know anything about that guy?

I am saying 1) it should be easy for normal, law abiding people to own and carry a gun 2) democrats need to be kept from releasing violent criminals like the two in that video.

How do you know anything about that guy?
He's walking down an alley almost unafraid of two black guys. He is not driving a car, and he is not diverting his route towards a more active street. He is probably a poor liberal schmuck, who believes in all the rainbow and guns should be outlawed, on his way to work the second shift at Starbucks.

Michael_Stivic.png

I am saying 1) it should be easy for normal, law abiding people to own and carry a gun

I agree, but I cannot afford a gun, ammo, and range time; and I am the most important person in the world, right now.

2) democrats need to be kept from releasing violent criminals like the two in that video.

Yeah, but what's happened?

You Second Amendment guys let down your guard, failed to organize the militia to protect us from the approach of tyranny. The Three-part Separation Theory is erroneous, and that is why we are where we are.

Joe_Biden.png

And here you have a case of an unarmed victim being brutalized by two criminals. Keep in mind, these criminals likely have long arrest records and have been released countless times by democrat party judges and prosecutors.........

Had this victim had a gun and training, these two violent criminals would have been stopped......now, they are free to continue to target more innocent people...

The video is in the link....you get to see the actual attack...

Two Americans have avoided death by gun.

I have a hunch that both of us consider that to be an undesirable outcome!

I mean fk it 2aguy, entertain me!

Bucktown....Chicago....Those are called clues on where not to be.....Leastways while not being armed and someone watching your six.
Good advise, even though packing heat will make being there just a small risk for now.

Blacks in America could be thinking of making a move to own these type of cities exclusively. It's probably not worth a police officer's life to interfere.

Good advise, even though packing heat will make being there just a small risk for now.

Blacks in America could be thinking of making a move to own these type of cities exclusively. It's probably not worth a police officer's life to interfere.
Your colleagues haven't visited me yet. When should I expect them? I had to place a complaint as I am aware of some details they didn't know I was aware if (and my wife lied via email about the facts which renforces my theory).

Last edited:
Silence from the Don, don't think for a second that I was fooled. I hope to finally have my opportunity to have on record my experiences over the last 32 years. The memory of a young girl who committed suicide due to police actions will finally be known. Ford wll be gone soon and these facts will linger looong after he is gone.

He should have given them a .38 surprise.
Mugging should be a very dangerous crime to commit.
Revolvers are better because you don't have to rack them, and they rarely misfire.
You can also jam a revolver into an attackers belly, pull the trigger and hear a loud noise. Try that with a semiautomatic pistol and it will not fire.

Forum List

Back