ancient aliens

how?.....those structures that they take you too......do they not exist?....and how is their theory that Aliens helped build them crazy?.....whats your theory?......

Those structures they take you to and say.....No humans could have built this
Meanwhile they ignore scientific explanations of how it could have been built

Quasi-science

no they dont.....i have seen plenty were they have said how they could have been built.....but when you have engineers saying they have no idea how they could have built them.....because there is no evidence ANYWHERE of the science or technology in any ancient records it kinda makes you think.....and RW.....how often have i seen you say how closed minded Republicans/Conservatives are when it comes to science....look at you.....cant accept that maybe we are not alone in the Universe and maybe we have had visitors who have violated the "Prime Directive"......how Republican of you.....

Too much star trek lol. Prime directive lol

I give more credence to possible lost civilazions that were wiped out by asteroids than aliens but I dont rule khan out

No, because it is based on quasi-science and makes them look batshit crazy

how?.....those structures that they take you too......do they not exist?....and how is their theory that Aliens helped build them crazy?.....whats your theory?......

Quasi-science

like i said RW....i have seen many Engineers on there discuss how we may have built them.....but how did people 3,000 years ago do it?.....its funny how nothing exists anywhere that might even suggest how.....no tools nothing....

Quasi-science

no they dont.....i have seen plenty were they have said how they could have been built.....but when you have engineers saying they have no idea how they could have built them.....because there is no evidence ANYWHERE of the science or technology in any ancient records it kinda makes you think.....and RW.....how often have i seen you say how closed minded Republicans/Conservatives are when it comes to science....look at you.....cant accept that maybe we are not alone in the Universe and maybe we have had visitors who have violated the "Prime Directive"......how Republican of you.....

Too much star trek lol. Prime directive lol

I give more credence to possible lost civilazions that were wiped out by asteroids than aliens but I dont rule khan out

but no records exist about them?.....no where?.....but yet every other civilization has things left behind.....

Quasi-science

like i said RW....i have seen many Engineers on there discuss how we may have built them.....but how did people 3,000 years ago do it?.....its funny how nothing exists anywhere that might even suggest how.....no tools nothing....

Archimedes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quasi-science

So you ignore me.

Quasi-science

we know much much more about the Greeks than we do about the Aztecs or the Mayans.....the greeks don't have anything like Puma Punku....

Observation: Ancient cultures built huge structures with precise measurements

My conclusion: They were much smarter than we give them credit for
Your conclusion: Aliens must have done it

but yet no evidence anywhere of how it was done OR any evidence that THEY were that advanced.....sounds like you have a problem thinking someone out there might be more advanced than we are RW........are you that close minded to not even consider it?....

Intelligence doesn't explain the engineering of these massive structures.

Intelligence goes a long way. But the tools for such cutting and moving and construction should have left some evidence of their existence behind. And there may be some, but it takes some fascinating "detective work" to try to piece the various clues together. The result of such theorizing is entertaining but far from supported -- or conclusive.

I doubt there will EVER be an explanation for that whacked out guy's hair style, however.

Inclined planes, levers, the wheel, block and tackle and limitless slave labor

You would be amazed at what you can accomplish

but yet no evidence anywhere of how it was done OR any evidence that THEY were that advanced.....sounds like you have a problem thinking someone out there might be more advanced than we are RW........are you that close minded to not even consider it?....
And no evidence of aliens ever visiting our planet

I thought you lefties were supposed to be smart. They've already proven slaves didn't build the pyramids. And the tools you mentioned can certainly HELP MOVE an object but it doesn't explain the technology required to make said objects.

No doubt, but some of these structures cannot be explained away that easy. When engineers with access to the best equipment and computers in the world cannot explain how some of these things were built we have to pause. I'm not saying you have to believe Aliens built them, but to think that they were built by a bunch of people with primitive tools is not being realistic. Some of these structures are mind blowing engineering miracles.

No doubt, but some of these structures cannot be explained away that easy. When engineers with access to the best equipment and computers in the world cannot explain how some of these things were built we have to pause. I'm not saying you have to believe Aliens built them, but to think that they were built by a bunch of people with primitive tools is not being realistic. Some of these structures are mind blowing engineering miracles.

I have untold admiration for the human mind and what it can accomplish. Modern societies have a limited appreciation of what other humans living today can accomplish let alone what humans thousands of years ago could accomplish

I look at them as a bunch of ancient McGuivers trying to solve problems given the tools they had at hand. Through trial and error and unlimited human labor, they accomplished miracles

I thought you lefties were supposed to be smart. They've already proven slaves didn't build the pyramids. And the tools you mentioned can certainly HELP MOVE an object but it doesn't explain the technology required to make said objects.
Muscle power, chisel, hammers, fire, water, sand, rope ,wedges all are effective tools. Just because we no longer know how to use them doesn't mean they didn't

However, they have proved that a workforce of at least 10,000 and as many as 20,000 worked on the Great Pyramid of Giza for at least 30 years. We know this from the excavations of housing quarters and bakeries built to serve the workers...

So the question then becomes if this was built by ancient aliens, why did they need at least 10,000 people working for 30 years to complete it?

Forum List

Back