ancient aliens

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I find the show facinating but whats up with this dudes hair?

Where the hell is Ravi to clarify this mystery?

Last edited by a moderator:
ancient-aliens-guy-meme-collection-1mut.com-9.jpg

Granny says, "It's in the Bible...

... when the sons of God...

... took as wives the daughters of men...

... dat's where white people came from."
:cool:

I find it embarrassing for the History Channel to carry this show

why?.....because they talk about things that exist but we cant explain?...

No, because it is based on quasi-science and makes them look batshit crazy

how?.....those structures that they take you too......do they not exist?....and how is their theory that Aliens helped build them crazy?.....whats your theory?......

Those structures they take you to and say.....No humans could have built this
Meanwhile they ignore scientific explanations of how it could have been built

Quasi-science

how?.....those structures that they take you too......do they not exist?....and how is their theory that Aliens helped build them crazy?.....whats your theory?......

Quasi-science

There is a site that was built with natural stone. EVERY block was a different size and shape and no mortar was used. It's still standing today and even today the joints are so tight a human hair wont fit between the blocks.

I work with stone every day and I have all the top of the line tools. Laser guided diamond saws etc and I can't even come close to that kind of craftsmanship. And the stone I work with doesn't weigh tons.

With the technology they had this was impossible. Not to say it was aliens but it sure as fuck wasn't some dude in a loincloth with a stick and a rock.

Quasi-science

no they dont.....i have seen plenty were they have said how they could have been built.....but when you have engineers saying they have no idea how they could have built them.....because there is no evidence ANYWHERE of the science or technology in any ancient records it kinda makes you think.....and RW.....how often have i seen you say how closed minded Republicans/Conservatives are when it comes to science....look at you.....cant accept that maybe we are not alone in the Universe and maybe we have had visitors who have violated the "Prime Directive"......how Republican of you.....

Quasi-science

There is a site that was built with natural stone. EVERY block was a different size and shape and no mortar was used. It's still standing today and even today the joints are so tight a human hair wont fit between the blocks.

I work with stone every day and I have all the top of the line tools. Laser guided diamond saws etc and I can't even come close to that kind of craftsmanship. And the stone I work with doesn't weigh tons.

With the technology they had this was impossible. Not to say it was aliens but it sure as fuck wasn't some dude in a loincloth with a stick and a rock.

yep i saw that one too.....and how far and high they had to bring the blocks....

the one about Malta's Hypogeum was pretty interesting too....

Last edited:

Quasi-science

no they dont.....i have seen plenty were they have said how they could have been built.....but when you have engineers saying they have no idea how they could have built them.....because there is no evidence ANYWHERE of the science or technology in any ancient records it kinda makes you think.....and RW.....how often have i seen you say how closed minded Republicans/Conservatives are when it comes to science....look at you.....cant accept that maybe we are not alone in the Universe and maybe we have had visitors who have violated the "Prime Directive"......how Republican of you.....

Occam's razor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back