Zone1 An unimportant question I suppose.

As the mod that started the Bull Ring thread for the two, if neither talks in there, what harm is it you or anyone else? The thread will simply be there without them saying anything.

i know what thread you are talking about.....my unauthorized post might be its only one.....
I almost replied to your post. But something inside me said, “oh grow up.” So, tragically, I announce that today is the day in which I showed a first a tiny eeensy weensy shred of maturity.

Bummer.

As the mod that started the Bull Ring thread for the two, if neither talks in there, what harm is it you or anyone else? The thread will simply be there without them saying anything.
I can see no harm in that. But then again, I wasn’t particularly serious about this thread either. 😜

You know the old saying, “what if they held a war and nobody came?”

My USMB question is similar.

What if a mod entered two members of our esteemed community into a “bull ring” session (and ONLY those two members), but neither invitee chose to participate?

:dunno:

It would be bad.

Nobody here is here to actually debate, Debate have rules, and acceptable facts and data have to be agree to beforehand, or they become just two idiots talking to themselves while pretending to 'debate' when they aren't even talking about the same thing in the first place. Good luck with that, given how people prefer their own propaganda sources for 'facts'. Most are here to shill for 'The Party', period. People arguing by using their own preferences in fake news 'authoritative' is what we already have here.

I get Candycorn confused with Bodecea,
I don’t. I put boredtoseeya on ignore a while back. Her posts are much better when they can’t even be seen. 👍
Same with pknopp and Jackofnotrades.

Jackoffwithnobrains is a lost cause. Dumb as a stump.

I rarely agree with pknopp, but at least he seems to occasionally be rational.

You know the old saying, “what if they held a war and nobody came?”

My USMB question is similar.

What if a mod entered two members of our esteemed community into a “bull ring” session (and ONLY those two members), but neither invitee chose to participate?

:dunno:

101_AprMay19_openingart_web.jpg

Forum List

Back