an open challenge to the the left !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the challenge ?? dem nominee to run for POTUS will lose in the 2020 election ! if Trump loses i will leave USMB for one year ! if your nominee loses you leave USMB for one year ! i've been hearing yall crow about how Tump is incompetent and that he's going to lose this nov ! well lets see if you really are confident ! take the challenge !

the challenge ?? dem nominee to run for POTUS will lose in the 2020 election ! if Trump loses i will leave USMB for one year ! if your nominee loses you leave USMB for one year ! i've been hearing yall crow about how Tump is incompetent and that he's going to lose this nov ! well lets see if you really are confident ! take the challenge !
I don't THINK you'll get any takers on this one. At least not any SERIOUS ones.

i think you are right ! the left is made up of untrustworthy idiots that are afraid top take the challenge ! i however will honor the stipulations if any of them grow a spine and accept ! and when they lose and try to break the deal i will make fun of them for one full yr !

True DAT. If Trump lost, I have no doubt you'd honor your word. If any gutless liberal like IM2 or Charwin95, et al., came on here and took your bet and lost, they would never leave, never honor their word. They would piss and laugh and tell you on some technicality they made up how only suckers keep bets.

Lol, Saturday nights are wierd here.
It's FRIDAY night, ya knucklehead. Are you going to take him up on his bet? And you spelled "weird" incorrectly.
No, I'm not. IMHO Bernie is the only one that will beat him, and I'm not sure he will be allowed to be the nominee no matter how well he does.

And as I told the other guy, it's been a long week. I'm tired and have too much going on right now.

You need a lower hurdle.

Say....If Trump loses, you send $50 to Obamas presidential library...and if Trump wins, the dem will wear a MAGA hat for a month.

True DAT. If Trump lost, I have no doubt you'd honor your word. If any gutless liberal like IM2 or Charwin95, et al., came on here and took your bet and lost, they would never leave, never honor their word. They would piss and laugh and tell you on some technicality they made up how only suckers keep bets.
yes but i will then remind them of their lack of credibility and honesty relentlessly !

It's FRIDAY night, ya knucklehead. Are you going to take him up on his bet? And you spelled "weird" incorrectly.
No, I'm not. IMHO Bernie is the only one that will beat him, and I'm not sure he will be allowed to be the nominee no matter how well he does.

And as I told the other guy, it's been a long week. I'm tired and have too much going on right now.
bwaaahaaaa haaasahaaaa! you are afraid and all hype about Trump losing is just that hype ! you know 2020 is lost for the left !

it seams that the so called confident left is not so confident that Trump will lose ...so i'll try to make it easier ! so instead of leaving for one yr the loser leaves for 6 months ! any takers ? any left wingers brave enough to accept the challenge now that the stakes are lower .if Trump loses the election i leave USMB for 6 months if you he wins you leave for 6 months ! come on commies i just lowered the stakes from 1yr to 6 months !

crickets-chirping-gif-5.gif

bwaaahaaaa haaasahaaaa! you are afraid and all hype about Trump losing is just that hype ! you know 2020 is lost for the left !
Not if we get Bernie.

Forum List

Back