An interview with Saint Brad

There are many cosmologists, physicists and others who know that what we observe are only illusions. They talk about "consciousness" where all the illusions come from but they do not know that it is the mind of our Creator. Only our Creator can teach us through the testimonies of us saints about how He created us, first as invisible vibrations, then formed into illusions called flesh and other visible objects that give us a make-believe world to live in.

The physicists and religious people of this world who don't believe in the mind of God will remain deceived by what they observe until their body dies. In the next age called the New Heaven and Earth, everyone who was created will wake up in their new bodies in Paradise and never be deceived again.

No, these are not ordinary doctors, that's just their cover. You may be the last saint but there are many others waiting in secret to assist you in your mission to reveal the truth as you learned it directly from God and are eager to be enlightened so they too can teach people about their origins as invisible vibrations formed into illusions called flesh with visible objects that have given us a make believe world to live in so they too can be worthy of pushing around a make believe shopping cart, handing out make believe sandwiches to feed illusions called flesh.

Either that or you could start your own church with like minded people who hate life and look forward to death.

you could make millions of make believe money from thousands of make believe followers. Just think of how many make believe sandwiches that could buy!

However, there is a remote possibility that if you stopped trying to convince other people about your divinity and spent that time with a therapist trying to get at the root of whatever pain or trauma has caused your complete break with reality, one day you might actually be restored to sanity and become know as Brad, formerly known as saint Brad, the goofball who was resurrected from the dead.

After my predicted death, you will still reject Christ until your body is killed by our Creator.

After my predicted death, you will still reject Christ until your body is killed by our Creator.

If by saying Christ you are referring to your claim of being Christ you are right, I will reject your incoherent religiously addled blather until I die because you are not Christ.

And I hate to burst your bubble Brad but there isn't a person on the planet who would think of you as a threat to be killed for your self indulgent testimony detailing your inglorious descent into insanity. People are more likely to feel sorry for you.

What happened to you Brad that was so emotionally and intellectually devastating that you felt the need to construct this false saint brad story to escape from the torment and pain? Was it unrequited love? Were you abused as a child? The death of a loved one? The man in the playground?

Whatever it is it is a part of your life experience that you will have to let go of one day and resolve or it will continue to act like a virulent brain virus that will screw up your thoughts and perceptions for the rest of your days. If you don't seek help for that gaping wound in your soul the stress and confusion of trying to maintain this fantasy by blocking out reality every day is what is going to kill you.

If by saying Christ you are referring to your claim of being Christ you are right, I will reject your incoherent religiously addled blather until I die because you are not Christ.

And I hate to burst your bubble Brad but there isn't a person on the planet who would think of you as a threat to be killed for your self indulgent testimony detailing your inglorious descent into insanity. People are more likely to feel sorry for you.

What happened to you Brad that was so emotionally and intellectually devastating that you felt the need to construct this false saint brad story to escape from the torment and pain? Was it unrequited love? Were you abused as a child? The death of a loved one? The man in the playground?

Whatever it is it is a part of your life experience that you will have to let go of one day and resolve or it will continue to act like a virulent brain virus that will screw up your thoughts and perceptions for the rest of your days. If you don't seek help for that gaping wound in your soul the stress and confusion of trying to maintain this fantasy by blocking out reality every day is what is going to kill you.

Christ is not a name of a visible man. It is a symbolic name to describe the invisible knowledge of God where we all exist as vibrations. Other names for God's knowledge are the Son of God, the Woman, Virgin, Mother, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Jacob, Word of God, Spirit of God, Holy Spirit, Counselor, Messiah, Light of men, Eternal Life, etc.

Christ is not a name of a visible man. It is a symbolic name to describe the invisible knowledge of God where we all exist as vibrations. Other names for God's knowledge are the Son of God, the Woman, Virgin, Mother, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Jacob, Word of God, Spirit of God, Holy Spirit, Counselor, Messiah, Light of men, Eternal Life, etc.

Not only is your first statement false, the rest of what you said is incoherent.

before you said that God deceived the people and that this world is not real, and now you are saying that Christ was not the name of a visible man and "we' all exist as invisible vibrations, whatever that means.

What does any of that have to do with the price of sandwiches?

You expect people to believe that you are communicating knowledge from God, even though it sounds completely irrational, yet you find it too hard to believe that you might be suffering from some form of mental illness?

Did something terrible happen to you in 1975?

Not only is your first statement false, the rest of what you said is incoherent.

before you said that God deceived the people and that this world is not real, and now you are saying that Christ was not the name of a visible man and "we' all exist as invisible vibrations, whatever that means.

What does any of that have to do with the price of sandwiches?

You expect people to believe that you are communicating knowledge from God, even though it sounds completely irrational, yet you find it too hard to believe that you might be suffering from some form of mental illness?

Did something terrible happen to you in 1975?

There's a reason that all us saints and most of the prophets who spoke for our Creator are killed by people like you.

what is your particular contribution you have succeeded to establish that makes you a candidate for becoming a martyr - what demon have you slayed ... why are you going to be killed ?

what is your particular contribution you have succeeded to establish that makes you a candidate for becoming a martyr - what demon have you slayed ... why are you going to be killed ?

God planned the killings of all us saints and most of His prophets for testifying to His knowledge ( the word of the Lord ).

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne; 10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

There's a reason that all us saints and most of the prophets who spoke for our Creator are killed by people like you.

Brad, there is a reason you have periodic breaks with reality, are paranoid about being killed, and have created an alternate reality in which you are a special saint who speaks for a god that you claim deceived people into believing that this world is real even though it is an illusion but what you imagine will happen, after everyone is killed, is what is real because this same deceitful god told you so as if that makes any sense at all.

Whatever painful experience is at the root of this need of yours to escape from reality has caused your mind, that has evolved to deal with the reality of this world, however temporary, to be divided against itself rendering it useless to effectively learn from life and impossible to find peace while you waste your time and energy lost in a delusional fantasy world in constant denial of the world as it actually exists hating life and looking forward to death.

How sad.

brad, everyone dies, but some people actually love life . If ever you choose to take the time and go through the trouble to cleanse your mind from all that is false, your mind would be healed from the unspeakable pain you must be perpetually in and one day you could too could learn to love life..

Stop being such a coward and seek help. Falsely accusing people who just feel sorry for you of being responsible for the killing of saints and prophets isn't going to make you feel any better about yourself and it certainly doesn't make you look very saintly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back