CDZ An example of something wrong with our society.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Woman's "Humiliating" Job Interview Goes Viral After She Calls Out CEO's Behavior

Some young woman complains about the way she was allegedly treated in a job interview and provides very little specifics. Tens of thousands of people jump on the bandwagon and mob the CEO without wanting to hear his side of the story and trash the company on the internet. The mainstream media then jumps on the story, fueling the mob mentality. I'm sure the CEO probably doesn't give a shit, except the woman gets positive attention based on nothing more than being perceived as a victim.

Things are becoming more and more about herd animal mentality and mobbing tactics. It's all about talking to everyone first and getting them on your side, so as to start a harassment campaign.

Woman's "Humiliating" Job Interview Goes Viral After She Calls Out CEO's Behavior

Some young woman complains about the way she was allegedly treated in a job interview and provides very little specifics. Tens of thousands of people jump on the bandwagon and mob the CEO without wanting to hear his side of the story and trash the company on the internet. The mainstream media then jumps on the story, fueling the mob mentality. I'm sure the CEO probably doesn't give a shit, except the woman gets positive attention based on nothing more than being perceived as a victim.

Things are becoming more and more about herd animal mentality and mobbing tactics. It's all about talking to everyone first and getting them on your side, so as to start a harassment campaign.

I’ve heard nothing about this. So much for it’s going viral.

horrible bosses should pay higher usury rates.

No, it’s an example of a failed effort to make an ‘issue’ out of a non-issue, and falsely claiming there’s something ‘wrong’ with society.

Her response has received over 93k likes and 28k retweets

^^^^viral

Her response has received over 93k likes and 28k retweets

^^^^viral
Still have zero idea or concern over the story

Women being humiliated in job interviews?

That's been happening to women for as long as they have been applying for jobs.

The differences are in degree.

If they were so sexist, why did they choose her to offer a job?. Also where is the evidence that only women were being treated like shit in the interview? She has no idea how they treated the men. For all she knows they took rubber hoses to them. She assumed only women get treated like that, when the truth is she has no idea if the CEO is simply a jack ass.

If they were so sexist, why did they choose her to offer a job?. Also where is the evidence that only women were being treated like shit in the interview? She has no idea how they treated the men. For all she knows they took rubber hoses to them. She assumed only women get treated like that, when the truth is she has no idea if the CEO is simply a jack ass.
The truth is that this is an anecdotal account of an event that occurred in one person’s life – representative of nothing and no one, indeed a non-issue.

Forum List

Back