An attractive women wanted to see me today and I turned her down

Is ideal for the female side of things...

... kinda humiliating for the guy...

... `specially if he has any interest in her.

If she was really interested in being my friend and we were always in contact through text or phone I would have met her today

But I don't see the point in seeing someone i never talk to on the phone or text. Meet each other for what?

If she was really interested in being my friend and we were always in contact through text or phone I would have met her today

But I don't see the point in seeing someone i never talk to on the phone or text. Meet each other for what?
To do each others toenails..............

To do each others toenails..............

See normally when I get rejected after meeting someone online it's because they are not physically attracted to me. But this girl thinks I am an attractive guy who doesn't give off sexual vibe

I rather she felt I was not attractive and never responded to my text after the date

Damn, dude. I think you like to share too much.

If you don't want to go out with the bitch blew you off, then don't.

On the Facebook friend, I thought I straightened you out on that bitch days ago. Are you still pining away for her?

Get some fucking self-respect!

I don't know she was so aggressive in texting about if we were still meeting for brunch because it wasnt like I was paying for her food
So, did you get dressed and go meet her?

No, she didn't respond to my text at all sent on Oct 10th and out of nowhere she wants to meet for brunch

So I guess I was supposed to go to brunch and then we are not in contact anymore. What would have been the point of that?
Well, good. At least you blew her off.

This was someone I had a first date back in the summer and she told me she didnt feel a romantic spark at all. So we decided to be friends. So we agreed to brunch today about 2 weeks ago but didn't decide on a place. I sent her a text two saturdays ago about something else and never got a response but all of a sudden last night I get a text from her asking........"did you decide on a place?"

HUH? You never response to the text I sent you on October 10th and we had no type of communication for 2 weeks straight and I am supposed to get dress and see this bitch for saturday bruch?

I rather a spend a saturday in my underwear watching DVD's instead of that pointless ass outing

Since when so friends go 2 straight weeks without chatting? I have a coiworker who has agreed to be facebook friend and gives me attention all day, I should be taking her to brunch lol

pic of you first. For the hundreds of girl threads you start need a spoon pic of you with date and time with USMB and your user id. NEXT-

I rather a spend a saturday in my underwear watching DVD's instead of that pointless ass outing
This is never a better idea than spending time with a woman.

it is if I have no chance to get the ASS
I disagree. Especially if she is attractive. Those women frequently have attractive girlfriends. Plus, being seen out with attractive women is always a plus. Never know who you will run into, who may be curious about you, especially if you can say, "Oh, you can give me your number - she's just a friend". Do it in front of her and she may decide to change her mind. Never cut off your possibilities, especially in favor of watching DVDs.

Forum List

Back