An attractive women wanted to see me today and I turned her down

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This was someone I had a first date back in the summer and she told me she didnt feel a romantic spark at all. So we decided to be friends. So we agreed to brunch today about 2 weeks ago but didn't decide on a place. I sent her a text two saturdays ago about something else and never got a response but all of a sudden last night I get a text from her asking........"did you decide on a place?"

HUH? You never response to the text I sent you on October 10th and we had no type of communication for 2 weeks straight and I am supposed to get dress and see this bitch for saturday bruch?

I rather a spend a saturday in my underwear watching DVD's instead of that pointless ass outing

Since when so friends go 2 straight weeks without chatting? I have a coiworker who has agreed to be facebook friend and gives me attention all day, I should be taking her to brunch lol

I believe you should go back to lying on the floor in diners and screaming about English muffins while kicking your feet and pounding your fists on your own head.

I believe you should go back to lying on the floor in diners and screaming about English muffins while kicking your feet and pounding your fists on your own head.

sniff my dick

This was someone I had a first date back in the summer and she told me she didnt feel a romantic spark at all. So we decided to be friends. So we agreed to brunch today about 2 weeks ago but didn't decide on a place. I sent her a text two saturdays ago about something else and never got a response but all of a sudden last night I get a text from her asking........"did you decide on a place?"

HUH? You never response to the text I sent you on October 10th and we had no type of communication for 2 weeks straight and I am supposed to get dress and see this bitch for saturday bruch?

I rather a spend a saturday in my underwear watching DVD's instead of that pointless ass outing

Since when so friends go 2 straight weeks without chatting? I have a coiworker who has agreed to be facebook friend and gives me attention all day, I should be taking her to brunch lol

She did not reply to your texts - more than likely she is playing head games . Drop her.

Shadow 355

sniff my dick

Just because she is good looking does not mean she has a good personality, does not have personal issues , is intelligent.

She might just be a head case.

Judging from the texting games- she probably is; drop her!

Shadow 355

sniff my dick

Just because she is good looking does not mean she has a good personality, does not have personal issues , is intelligent.

She might just be a head case.

Judging from the texting games- she probably is; drop her!

Shadow 355

I know I tend to get caught up looks

So we decided to be friends.

That plus the fact that she's attractive (and probably knows it)...

... equals User...

... she's prob'ly lookin' for a substitute brother...

... who will do her bidding, or worse (Hint: have her get a pregnancy test)...

... give her the ol' heave-ho.

Damn, dude. I think you like to share too much.

If you don't want to go out with the bitch blew you off, then don't.

On the Facebook friend, I thought I straightened you out on that bitch days ago. Are you still pining away for her?

Get some fucking self-respect!

... equals User...

Subsitute brother?

On the Facebook friend, I thought I straightened you out on that bitch days ago. Are you still pining away for her?

I don't know she was so aggressive in texting about if we were still meeting for brunch because it wasnt like I was paying for her food

... equals User...

Subsitute brother?
It is not a Duggar thing. Don't get excited.

I don't know she was so aggressive in texting about if we were still meeting for brunch because it wasnt like I was paying for her food
So, did you get dressed and go meet her?

... equals User...

Subsitute brother?
It is not a Duggar thing. Don't get excited.

I dont know what you mean by subsitute brother

So, did you get dressed and go meet her?

No, she didn't respond to my text at all sent on Oct 10th and out of nowhere she wants to meet for brunch

So I guess I was supposed to go to brunch and then we are not in contact anymore. What would have been the point of that?

Forum List

Back