An Announcement About My Name…

When our dog, code named “Ellie,” jumps up on guests to receive pets, praise and all manner of affection, we constantly have to correct that behavior. So we always say, “No El!”

Not just this time of year.

Odd, just for this one d_y, out of every ye_r, my n_me is D_nte

No “_”.
uim6s7NGUvxthR8NRn.webp

She was never banned; She just doesn't come around much.
Like who'd was never banned.? Like nowadays { currently }
those banned are basically good folk ?
Because I heard recently that In Effect those who
engaged in supreme " Insurrection " mode during the
2020 Summer of Love George Floyd weekly protests in
major cities { Portland et.al. } where government bldgs.
were firebombed and streets were blockaded nightly
were Doing just that :
Acting as > Insurrectionists
or
{ an act or instance of OPEN Revolt Against
Civil Authority of a constituted government }

OdLady seems to be yet another of the few instances I have found, of someone who has been “temporarily” banned for a long time.
She was never banned; She just doesn't come around much.

She's under a TempBan. Here's how you can tell:

In a message, type @ followed by the first few letters of her name. If she was not under any kind of ban, then a list would pop up, which includes her name, so that you can tag her by clicking on that name in the list.

Get as far as typing @old, and a list pop's up, but she;s not on it.

Now, if you type the full name, OldLady, preceded by an @, then you can still tag her. OldLady

And if you click through the tag to her profile, it's still there, so she's not permanently banned. If you click through a tag on someone that's permanently banned, you get a page that says, “Oops! We ran into some problems. This user's profile is not available.”

For example, ScienceRocks; He's permanently banned. You can still tag him, by typing the full name, after an @, but if you click through to his profile…

Forum List

Back