New Meat!

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey everyone. My name's Steve, and I hail (at least for the time being) from northeastern Florida; "The First Coast", the "Ancient City", St. Augustine.

I'm a successful, self-employed photographer (I'll shoot anything that doesn't have the word "wedding" attached to it). I specialize in concert photography as well as auto and motorcycle photography (static, racing, etc). I'm also a real estate investor, and I've done well enough that it allows me to, for the most part, pursue a life of leisure.

Politically, I have some very strong conservative views as well as some very strong liberal views. Trying to pigeon hole me will only make a person look foolish.

Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself!

Welcome to the Jungle.
images (45).jpeg
Bring good hip boots, it gets deep in here.

Hi Steve, I have a Nikon and this is my grandson. ;)

corner.jpg

^ I had to stop that sucker down a quarter mile too!

Pigeon holing, broad brushing and personal attacks are the norm here- just like any other political forums.

Hey everyone. My name's Steve, and I hail (at least for the time being) from northeastern Florida; "The First Coast", the "Ancient City", St. Augustine.

I'm a successful, self-employed photographer (I'll shoot anything that doesn't have the word "wedding" attached to it). I specialize in concert photography as well as auto and motorcycle photography (static, racing, etc). I'm also a real estate investor, and I've done well enough that it allows me to, for the most part, pursue a life of leisure.

Politically, I have some very strong conservative views as well as some very strong liberal views. Trying to pigeon hole me will only make a person look foolish.

Are you gonna be in Volusia next month?

upload_2020-1-7_18-34-50.png

Yes Steve, you can check in but you can never leave!

:welcome: Steve... First thing you need to do is go to sick call and get you shots... Then move on down to the second Quonset hut on the right and grab your tactical gear and equipment... Grab some grub then move on out to the Deuce and a half's and smoke'm if you got'm… Hurry up and wait...

:salute:

Welcome to the site, Steve. It sounds like you MAY enjoy it here.

Welcome Cannon Shooter (aka Steve) Hope you enjoy it here.

Volusia? For?

Volusia? For?

Kicking off The World of Outlaws Sprint Car season.

World of Outlaws

Welcome to the best little insane asylum (and nuclear testing range) on the interwebz..........

Forum List

Back