An analogy about R-Wers' "precious" lethal weapons....

Hasn't happened, and based on the fact that I don't sell them very often anyway it is bloody unlikely that it will ever happen. And, I go out of my way to ensure it doesn't.
Clearly not, since you're fullproof vetting method is to ask a yes or no question and never care if the answer was a lie or not.

Wrong again. But we all know you are fundamentally incapable of telling the truth.
You ask them a question, write down their name, and send the person off on their way, having no idea whatsoever whether or not they're a felon.

Among other things. I don't tell anyone everything I do, much less a known internet troll.
Oh not wanting dumb people to sell guns to felons makes me a troll? Huh.

No, you just ARE a troll as shown by most of your posts here. I too don't want guns sold to bad people. My solution is you lock them up for violent crimes and throw away the key. Your solution is to slap them on the wrist and disarm their targets.

In my opinion, a seller should not be connected to whatever is done with the sold product unless they know for a fact what is going to be specifically done with the sold product, but in most cases the seller doesn't know what the buyer's intention is, so why should that be held against the seller when the buyer can make their own choices?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Guns are not the only things that can be used as weapons, so most definitely, why should a seller be held responsible for whatever is done with the product that they sell?

Forum List

Back