An American SS?

Blackwater founder Erik Prince proposes privatizing Afghanistan wa

President Trump has held off so far on approving strategy recommendations for the nearly 16-year war in Afghanistan. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said this week, "To just say we're going to keep doing what we've been doing, the president is not willing to accept that."

The Trump administration is, however, considering a plan proposed by Blackwaterfounder Erik Prince to privatize a large portion of the U.S. effort in Afghanistan. Prince's plan would send about 5,000 private military contractors to replace U.S. troops helping the Afghan army. Now executive director and chairman of Frontier Services Group, Prince said his plan would cut the annual cost of the war from an estimated $45 billion to less than $10 billion.

0808-ctm-afghanstrategyqa-prince-1370531-640x360.jpg

Erik Prince

CBS NEWS
There are currently about 8,400 U.S. troops in Afghanistan, and the Pentagon has proposed sending several thousand more to increase the number of trainers, advisers and special operations forces.

Blackwater founder Erik Prince proposes privatizing Afghanistan war

There should be a definate NO! on this from the admin.

President Trump has held off so far on approving strategy recommendations for the nearly 16-year war in Afghanistan. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said this week, "To just say we're going to keep doing what we've been doing, the president is not willing to accept that."

The Trump administration is, however, considering a plan proposed by Blackwaterfounder Erik Prince to privatize a large portion of the U.S. effort in Afghanistan. Prince's plan would send about 5,000 private military contractors to replace U.S. troops helping the Afghan army. Now executive director and chairman of Frontier Services Group, Prince said his plan would cut the annual cost of the war from an estimated $45 billion to less than $10 billion.

0808-ctm-afghanstrategyqa-prince-1370531-640x360.jpg

Erik Prince

CBS NEWS
There are currently about 8,400 U.S. troops in Afghanistan, and the Pentagon has proposed sending several thousand more to increase the number of trainers, advisers and special operations forces.

Agreed. But, it won't happen, because Trump thinks that private business can do things better and cheaper than government can.

Here's a really good article written by a military contractor on what is happening. It seems that the US is becoming more and more dependent on mercenaries.

America's Addiction to Mercenaries

What could possibly go wrong. Sending in a bunch of mercenary crazies. Good thinking, president Draft Dodger.

Trump is a sick sack of shit.

What could possibly go wrong. Sending in a bunch of mercenary crazies, good thinking, mr. Draft Dodger.

Trump is a sick sack of shit.

Read the link I put in post number 22 about the US addiction to mercenaries. It's pretty scary stuff.

By the way, anyone remember when Blackwater mercenaries killed a bunch of Iraqi civilians, resulting in severe backlash against the troops?

President Trump is considering creating a private network of spies that would be controlled directly by him and his CIA chief, according to a report.

The alleged proposal comes in part from Blackwater founder Erik Prince and would be separate from existing intelligence agencies in order to counteract the supposed “deep state” in the national security apparatus that is opposed to the commander-in-chief, sources told The Intercept.

Prince’s Blackwater previously provided privately contracted soldiers to the U.S., though scandal over operations that included civilian deaths in Iraq has led him to rebrand the venture and begin working with powers such as China and the United Arab Emirates.

The new proposed intelligence wing, which has reportedly been soliciting Trump donors for financing, would also include spies in areas such as North Korea and Iran.

White House may be considering creating a private spy network to counteract the 'deep state'

Of course, as per past actions, the members of this unit would swear personal allegiance to Donald Trump, not the United States or the Constitution.
If only this were true... I have quite a list of names. Names of folks whose intentions could use some... Looking into. But alas... We aren't there... Yet.

President Trump is considering creating a private network of spies that would be controlled directly by him and his CIA chief, according to a report.

The alleged proposal comes in part from Blackwater founder Erik Prince and would be separate from existing intelligence agencies in order to counteract the supposed “deep state” in the national security apparatus that is opposed to the commander-in-chief, sources told The Intercept.

Prince’s Blackwater previously provided privately contracted soldiers to the U.S., though scandal over operations that included civilian deaths in Iraq has led him to rebrand the venture and begin working with powers such as China and the United Arab Emirates.

The new proposed intelligence wing, which has reportedly been soliciting Trump donors for financing, would also include spies in areas such as North Korea and Iran.

White House may be considering creating a private spy network to counteract the 'deep state'

Of course, as per past actions, the members of this unit would swear personal allegiance to Donald Trump, not the United States or the Constitution.
If only this were true... I have quite a list of names. Names of folks whose intentions could use some... Looking into. But alas... We aren't there... Yet.

Can't wait to button down that brown shirt and put on some jack boots eh?

Trump has Jewish grandchildren and not a speck of animosity against Jews in his entire life history, you slanderous, lying, lying, lying, lying, LYING scumbag. You liberals are the true Nazis because you sold out to the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-beheading doctrine of anti-Jewish bloodthirst on this planet, Islam. 100% of everything you liberals say is a hypocritical, Freudian projection. You people are as sick as a living creature can get.
Lol...

See post #19

Do you seriously believe I care about a word a thing like you has to say? You've shown me ad-naseum that you are a paranoid, raging, perversion-obsessed psychotic AND psychopath at the same time, filled with one of the ugliest, "literally shaking" spirits I've seen online! I've already seen the open sewer you have for a mind and the cancer in your soul. There is NOTHING you could tell me that would be of any interest to me, so don't bother. From what you've shown me of yourself, I honestly don't consider you human.

Forum List

Back