Pro Choice Attacks A Minor (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
This will give liberals a chubby

15-year-old Purity Thomas was demonstrating outside the abortion clinic with the pro-life group Students for Life of America. Thomas was reportedly speaking and praying with women outside the clinic when an angry women walked up to her and punched her. The force of the punch caused Thomas to fall to the ground.

It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children
should be kept away from harassing innocent women who are
facing the hard decision of abortion-------or sterilization ---or any
tragic medical treatment. Abortion is a hard decision that women
face MOSTLY BECAUSE OF TRAGIC CIRCUMSTANCES.
Feel free to ask me how I know

It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children should be kept away from harassing innocent women
Killing children is not enough, you want to punch them too?

re-read my post------your problem is that your TEACHER in the third grade did not PUNCH YOU IN THE HEAD

Last edited:
It is the mother of the child that should be "punched" Children should be kept away from harassing innocent women

re-read my post------your problem is that you TEACHER in the third grade did not PUNCH YOU IN THE HEAD
No wonder you can support killing innocent babies for convince. You want teachers to assault our children.

re-read my post------your problem is that you TEACHER in the third grade did not PUNCH YOU IN THE HEAD
No wonder you can support killing innocent babies for convince. You want teachers to assault our children.

"for convince..." ??? both your teachers and your parents NEGLECTED you

Telling other people how to live their lives, and sticking your big nose into the personal decisions of others, is not something that will win you any friends.

It was wrong for the lady to slap the busybody down, but it's understandable why someone would want to do it.

Telling other people how to live their lives, and sticking your big nose into the personal decisions of others, is not something that will win you any friends.

It was wrong for the lady to slap the busybody down, but it's understandable why someone would want to do it.

it was BEYOND a "busybody" it was a snotty bitchy kid out there out DISPLAYING her stinking fat ass and pretending to be NOBLE. ,,, a vulgar snot who has no idea why any of those women would have to FACE AN ABORTION----what sort of personal tragedy brought them to that situation.
I have interviewed HUNDREDS of women who have a history of abortion------none were DELIGHTED. I do not recall ---"gee that was fun----I cannot wait for the next one"

No, I was loved by both. My parents never neglected me. I see maybe you were raised different. Maybe, it was killing an innocent baby is normal. I believe you were neglected.

No, I was loved by both. My parents never neglected me. I see maybe you were raised different. Maybe, it was killing an innocent baby is normal. I believe you were neglected.

they did not teach you to SPELL. I am one of five sibs----
buy my mother had time to say "CHECK THE DICTIONARY"
I learned EARLY ON--that an abortion is a tragedy. I did NOT learn to SPIT on the innocent woman who faced that tragedy

I learned EARLY ON--that an abortion is a tragedy. I did NOT learn to SPIT on the innocent woman who faced that tragedy
Spell? And a parent that tells their children abortion is a good thing is evil. That's what's wrong with society today.

Spell? And a parent that tells their children abortion is a good thing is evil. That's what's wrong with society today.

you know a parent who told her kid that abortion is GOOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back