An alternate view of Aunt Jemima

Well this country didn't only just stop treating the Irish as victims of an apartheid state only 60 years ago with the entire former white South voting not to end it.

Pretending the Irish experience in America is comparable to that of black chattel slaves is a testament to white fragility. :laugh:

And dismissing the struggle of others to prop up your victimhood now decades after the legal issues were fixed is a testament to your need for grifting, bitching, and inability to suggest or even think of real solutions to the issues.

Oh shut up, Bingo
An amateur like you doesn't seem to understand that my tools don't work without the ground work. Calling you frail takes on merit only when you come here and try to claim the Irish had it just as bad as black people in America. :laugh:

And dismissing the struggle of others to prop up your victimhood now decades after the legal issues were fixed is a testament to your need for grifting, bitching, and inability to suggest or even think of real solutions to the issues.
What victimhood? Your cosplay has nothing to do with me, Clown. It's you frail whites who are stuck in the country with me. :laugh:

An amateur like you doesn't seem to understand that my tools don't work without the ground work. Calling you frail takes on merit only when you come here and try to claim the Irish had it just as bad as black people in America. :laugh:

I said shut up.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think you know, Ft...err Goat

See? I know. You're dumb

I said shut up.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think you know, Ft...err Goat

See? I know. You're dumb
I see what you said I just don't care. That's what happens when your culture gets cuckolded in your own country. You have to put up with points of views like mine and I know how much you care. Whites like you don't frail about trying to portray yourself as equivalent to black slaves for nothing. You're just desperate to legitimatize your own fragility.

I see what you said I just don't care. That's what happens when your culture gets cuckolded in your own country. You have to put up with points of views like mine and I know how much you care. Whites like you don't frail about trying to portray yourself as equivalent to black slaves for nothing. You're just desperate to legitimatize your own fragility.

Don't care Curried Fort.... there's your problem

Pussy response is a pussy response. I'm on what's supposed to be white soil and all I see are cuck white like you making excuse after excuse already for why you're such bitchy little victims.

OIP.zCex7yQbRo_0SkgQTv5bXgHaEK

So defensive about your victimhood. Well, I guess when you have absolutely nothing else to build your identity around...

If only you had more self-esteem. Oh well.

What victimhood? Your cosplay has nothing to do with me, Clown. It's you frail whites who are stuck in the country with me. :laugh:
When it comes to the past to the present, we need all of the facts. Not the facts we like. For some reason we never get the names of the individuals who financed all of the slavery from Europe. We get no names one the captains of the ships involved. If you know them, spew it out. All of them. Then get their relatives and take it out on them. I am willing to bet you that the globalism elitist in Europe now that you kneel to, some at least have a relationship to that.

Forum List

Back