Amy Schumer blames Alt-Right trolls for poor Netflix special rating

Fat K!ke...nothing to see here. She exists to smell her own shit and watch others delight in it. I saw the promo for her new standup "Pig in Leather" on Netflix.
Synopsis:Talks about her pussy...men cum joke...another pussy joke...outfit joke.
Like listening to a drunk lot lizard...looks like one too. I will be glad when this Kikess drift to stage right and ends up on daytime talk. Her show will probably be entitled something like, "Yenta time!"
Can we pray for an overdose? No, probably not...too fat to be a junkie...No...Chris Farley! Ahh?
She exists to rub fascists' noses in their own shit, and look, you jumped with shit all over your nose.

She is a hurt on the Alt Right, yes.

Really??? Just the Right?

Here's outspoken, Liberal youtuber, MundaneMatt who just thinks she's disgusting and her jokes aren't funny:

Would you like me to post several more Liberal youtubers or perhaps some mainstream critics review or do you already feel stupid enough?

It would help if she was the least bit funny but she's not, she comes across as a butthurt lardass whining about everything.

Of course that may be why leftists like her, they can relate to her
She's been caught steeling jokes from many talents such as Dave Chappelle, Dave Attell,Wendy Liebman, Kathleen Madigan and Tammy Pescatelli. She's a lying crook like her Uncle Chuck Schumer.
People said she stole jokes, but she didn't. Parallel thinking is common in the world of comedy. The truth is, Amy is very talented and funny. She simply would have no reason to steal, plus it's a massive taboo in comedy. She's not that stupid.

I could see that happening on some occasions once in a while between two different comedians over the decades but I've seen dozens upon dozens of different youtube videos of before and after footage of Schumer stealing other comdedians' jokes.

It would help if she was the least bit funny but she's not, she comes across as a butthurt lardass whining about everything.

Of course that may be why leftists like her, they can relate to her
She's been caught steeling jokes from many talents such as Dave Chappelle, Dave Attell,Wendy Liebman, Kathleen Madigan and Tammy Pescatelli. She's a lying crook like her Uncle Chuck Schumer.
People said she stole jokes, but she didn't. Parallel thinking is common in the world of comedy. The truth is, Amy is very talented and funny. She simply would have no reason to steal, plus it's a massive taboo in comedy. She's not that stupid.

I could see that happening on some occasions once in a while between two different comedians over the decades but I've seen dozens upon dozens of different youtube videos of before and after footage of Schumer stealing other comdedians' jokes.
I've seen people find those same jokes being told long before those who accused her of stealing from them. The accusers aren't even the first to tell those jokes.

Fat K!ke...nothing to see here. She exists to smell her own shit and watch others delight in it. I saw the promo for her new standup "Pig in Leather" on Netflix.
Synopsis:Talks about her pussy...men cum joke...another pussy joke...outfit joke.
Like listening to a drunk lot lizard...looks like one too. I will be glad when this Kikess drift to stage right and ends up on daytime talk. Her show will probably be entitled something like, "Yenta time!"
Can we pray for an overdose? No, probably not...too fat to be a junkie...No...Chris Farley! Ahh?
She exists to rub fascists' noses in their own shit, and look, you jumped with shit all over your nose.

She exists because two people were not smart enough not to screw that night...

Amy is living proof that you should never use a coathanger to abort the unwanted mental reject!

You and her have a lot in common!

That fat **** is hurting nothing but her arterial walls. She is a comedic fraud who openly commits joke theft. I was simply stating exactly what she is...a fat,unfunny, thieving, Jooooo.

Just one of many.

real jews would not get tramp tattoos

594727-amy-winehouse.jpg

I would like for you to have a word about Jew broads with Miss Winehouse...OH! That's right.

being born to jewish parent(s) does not mean one is a practicing jew or truly understand judaism

That fat **** is hurting nothing but her arterial walls. She is a comedic fraud who openly commits joke theft. I was simply stating exactly what she is...a fat,unfunny, thieving, Jooooo.

Just one of many.

real jews would not get tramp tattoos

594727-amy-winehouse.jpg

I would like for you to have a word about Jew broads with Miss Winehouse...OH! That's right.

being born to jewish parent(s) does not mean one is a practicing jew or truly understand judaism

Nope but I am a huge fan of nature over nurture. Jews, (Ashkenazim in particular) sweet kitty, are blessed with highest median I.Q. of almost any ethnic group in the world (106-110). Jews are highly intelligent people. Their intelligence is NOT to chance as they have employed selective marriage and therefore breeding for many many generations. As a amtter of fact there is a specific Jewish marker that ID's individuals as Jews! It is know as the Cohen marker. Read allll about it in the link provided kitty kat!
http://www.cohen-levi.org/jewish_genes_and_genealogy/the_dna_chain_of_tradition.htm
You see, so being a Jew...is not like being a Baptist or a Methodist. Jews are a tribe and tribes are held together by? Blood bonds! Happy reading.

Any Schumer is that girl in HS who thinks no one likes her because she's "different" and people just don't get her humor, but really she is just a narcissistic, pretentious piece of shit who looks like she's been rode hard and hung up wet.

Amy Schumer blames "alt right organized trolls" "meeting up in sub Reddit rooms" for her bad ratings • r/The_Donald

“I am so proud of my special and grateful to all the people spreading love on line about it. I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world and so grateful for that. I am embarrassed for the “journalists” who report on trolls activities as if it’s news. It’s indicative of administration right now. Anyone who reported that “viewers aren’t happy” with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show And I want to thank them. It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I’m saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going. I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as “news” this is what the current administration wants. So this post has nothing against the trolls. I thank you trolls so much. It fills me with hope and power to see you all furiously posting so as always accuse me of whatever lies you want. Call me a whale. Call me a thief and I will continue to rise and fight and lead. I know who I am. I am strong and beautiful and will use my voice my whole time on this earth. Journalists do better it’s embarrassing. Trolls see you on the next one!

Note:She did not address the professional critics who gave a collective thumbs down to her work. Or maybe she’s lumping them in with ‘alt-right trolls.’

Another self-absorbed actress/comedian who thinks what she says is somehow important. She's young and may someday find her brain.

Forum List

Back