Amy Schumer blames Alt-Right trolls for poor Netflix special rating

AgentSparky

Registered Independent
Aug 18, 2013
NJ
Amy Schumer blames "alt right organized trolls" "meeting up in sub Reddit rooms" for her bad ratings • r/The_Donald

“I am so proud of my special and grateful to all the people spreading love on line about it. I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world and so grateful for that. I am embarrassed for the “journalists” who report on trolls activities as if it’s news. It’s indicative of administration right now. Anyone who reported that “viewers aren’t happy” with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show And I want to thank them. It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I’m saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going. I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as “news” this is what the current administration wants. So this post has nothing against the trolls. I thank you trolls so much. It fills me with hope and power to see you all furiously posting so as always accuse me of whatever lies you want. Call me a whale. Call me a thief and I will continue to rise and fight and lead. I know who I am. I am strong and beautiful and will use my voice my whole time on this earth. Journalists do better it’s embarrassing. Trolls see you on the next one!

Note:She did not address the professional critics who gave a collective thumbs down to her work. Or maybe she’s lumping them in with ‘alt-right trolls.’

It would help if she was the least bit funny but she's not, she comes across as a butthurt lardass whining about everything.

Of course that may be why leftists like her, they can relate to her

IMG_0391.JPG
Amy Schumer is not funny, in my opinion. I have always thought that she is vastly over-rated. I also dislike her politics. Moreover, her face looks like a pig and she is fat. Personally, I see nothing appealing about this Kunt.

Leftist conspiracy Bullshit is to be expected from someone related to Chuck Schumer.

She has a Special on Netflix?

I check the new movies weekly, and haven't seen a mention of it.

See, Amy thinks that since she is famous now that her opinions must matter more now. Thus, she is getting all serious and self-righteous. In other words, she is becoming unfunny, which is pretty much the death knell for comics. This is one of the motivating factors behind the negative reviews on her Netflix special... that, and apparently it is disgusting (talking about taking loads on her fat tits, and stuff like that).

It would help if she was the least bit funny but she's not, she comes across as a butthurt lardass whining about everything.

She's been caught steeling jokes from many talents such as Dave Chappelle, Dave Attell,Wendy Liebman, Kathleen Madigan and Tammy Pescatelli. She's a lying crook like her Uncle Chuck Schumer.

She's been caught steeling jokes from many talents such as Dave Chappelle, Dave Attell,Wendy Liebman, Kathleen Madigan and Tammy Pescatelli. She's a lying crook like her Uncle Chuck Schumer.

I didn't realize she was related to Chuckles The Clown Schumer....but I'm not surprised they are both repulsive

They should change jobs...

She can tell her jokes in congress, and he can create a weeping willie act

Amy is so good at making the Alt Right look so stupid.

She will make a fortune out of this shtick.

See, Amy thinks that since she is famous now that her opinions must matter more now. Thus, she is getting all serious and self-righteous. In other words, she is becoming unfunny, which is pretty much the death knell for comics. This is one of the motivating factors behind the negative reviews on her Netflix special... that, and apparently it is disgusting (talking about taking loads on her fat tits, and stuff like that).

:wtf:You mean someone actually did the hog?

That's what she says.

Amy Schumer blames "alt right organized trolls" "meeting up in sub Reddit rooms" for her bad ratings • r/The_Donald

“I am so proud of my special and grateful to all the people spreading love on line about it. I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world and so grateful for that. I am embarrassed for the “journalists” who report on trolls activities as if it’s news. It’s indicative of administration right now. Anyone who reported that “viewers aren’t happy” with my special, it would have been cool if you did a moment of research before posting. The alt right organized trolls attack everything I do. Read the @splitsider article. They organize to get my ratings down. Meeting in sub Reddit rooms. They tried on my book and movies and tv show And I want to thank them. It makes me feel so powerful and dangerous and brave. It reminds me what I’m saying is effective and bring more interest to my work and their obsession with me keeps me going. I am only alarmed by the people printing their organized trolling as “news” this is what the current administration wants. So this post has nothing against the trolls. I thank you trolls so much. It fills me with hope and power to see you all furiously posting so as always accuse me of whatever lies you want. Call me a whale. Call me a thief and I will continue to rise and fight and lead. I know who I am. I am strong and beautiful and will use my voice my whole time on this earth. Journalists do better it’s embarrassing. Trolls see you on the next one!

Note:She did not address the professional critics who gave a collective thumbs down to her work. Or maybe she’s lumping them in with ‘alt-right trolls.’
So apparently Libs don't like hearing about her smelly vagina either? Shocking.

That's what she says.

Yeah..I don't think our home will be watching that garbage

Amy is so good at making the Alt Right look so stupid.

She will make a fortune out of this shtick.
Jake-off, you are just a contrarian. If I told you that you would drown under water you would disagree and say that you would evolve into gills in 30 seconds.

Contrarianism undermines your credibility.

I wonder if it ever occurred to her to try being funny instead of just fat and annoying. Didn't the election teach her anything?

That's what she says.

Yeah..I don't think our home will be watching that garbage
We won't be watching that crap.

Forum List

Back