Amnesty slams "israel"

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Amnesty slams Israeli rights violations against ‘Starved of Justice’ Palestinian detainees

Amnesty slams Israeli rights violations against ‘Starved of Justice’ Palestinian detainees
Report issued by Amnesty International urges Israel to release all Palestinian prisoners held under administrative detention law amid threats of renewed hunger strikes.

Amnesty International has called on Israel to release all Palestinian prisoners held under long-standing administrative detention laws or charge and try them fairly.

The human rights watchdog urged the Israeli authorities to stop adopting measures to suppress “legitimate and peaceful activities in the Occupied Palestinian Territories,” including the right to freedom of expression and assembly.

In a report published in early June called “Starved of Justice: Palestinian detained without trial by Israel,” Amnesty recorded gross violations by the Israel Prison Service (IPS) under the law.
Amnesty slams Israeli rights violations against

The Amnesty report have accused israel to kill more than 55 palestinians in 2011 et destroying many homes too.

images

Last edited:
And Palestinians stand upon such high moral ground where "human Rights" are concerned.

You do have a point there.

I usually read the Human Rights Watch reports each year, and they generally tear into both sides for numerous civil rights abuses.

As is so often the case with this conflict - neither side gets to be called the good guy.

Report issued by Amnesty International urges Israel to release all Palestinian prisoners held under administrative detention law amid threats of renewed hunger strikes.

Amnesty International has called on Israel to release all Palestinian prisoners held under long-standing administrative detention laws or charge and try them fairly.

The human rights watchdog urged the Israeli authorities to stop adopting measures to suppress “legitimate and peaceful activities in the Occupied Palestinian Territories,” including the right to freedom of expression and assembly.

In a report published in early June called “Starved of Justice: Palestinian detained without trial by Israel,” Amnesty recorded gross violations by the Israel Prison Service (IPS) under the law.
Amnesty slams Israeli rights violations against

The Amnesty report have accused israel to kill more than 55 palestinians in 2011 et destroying many homes too.

images

The same organization that condemns the fact that muslim women aren't allowed to veil themselves in official functions in certain European countries as a violation of human rights.

Credibility AI = 0.

Are you the least intelligent fucking moron that's entered USMB in the last 10 years?

Ass-ad kills that many in a fucking hour, has obliterated entire blocks, neighborhoods and villages with indiscriminate artillery, mortar and tank shelling, allegedly used poison gas against the civilians, and is torturing tens of thousands in his massive gulags - and you fucking new-klansmen are whining about fucking israel?

Fuck off you worthless turd, go find your last shit you took to play with and eat.

Last edited:
Ass-ad kills that many in a fucking hour, has obliterated entire blocks, neighborhoods and villages with indiscriminate artillery, mortar and tank shelling, allegedly used poison gas against the civilians, and is torturing tens of thousands in his massive gulags - and you fucking new-klansman are whining about fucking israel?

That doesn't make it ok.

Israel is not a third world despotic shithole, it is a civilised, developed western country. I think it should act like one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Ass-ad kills that many in a fucking hour, has obliterated entire blocks, neighborhoods and villages with indiscriminate artillery, mortar and tank shelling, allegedly used poison gas against the civilians, and is torturing tens of thousands in his massive gulags - and you fucking new-klansman are whining about fucking israel?

That doesn't make it ok.

Israel is not a third world despotic shithole, it is a civilised, developed western country. I think it should act like one.

It does.

Artevelde - So because Assad is killing people in Syria, it is ok for Israel to kill a few. Silly, silly posting.

In what context was those people killed? What were the circumstances?

And while israel aspires to be a Western first-world nation, it is 4 million jews trying to survive surrounded by 500 million hostile arab muslims/persians who want to destroy them. And many of those 500 MM have very wealthy benefactors driven by oil $$, whereas most of israel is desert with few natural resources.

When people like you stop giving a pass to the 500 MM arabs for their bad behaviour, I'll be willing to take a look at what those pesky 4 MM jews are doing... :eusa_whistle:

Are you the least intelligent fucking moron that's entered USMB in the last 10 years?

Fuck off you worthless turd, go find your last shit you took to play with and eat.

For this reason Assad is protected by "israel"!
Netanyahu affirmed that he won't allow any military intervention in Syria!

You do have a point there.

I usually read the Human Rights Watch reports each year, and they generally tear into both sides for numerous civil rights abuses.

As is so often the case with this conflict - neither side gets to be called the good guy.
But clearly, one side is definately "more bad" than the other.

The same organization that condemns the fact that muslim women aren't allowed to veil themselves in official functions in certain European countries as a violation of human rights.

Credibility AI = 0.
Didn't mommy ever tell you, ad hominems are not valid rebuttals?

And Palestinians stand upon such high moral ground where "human Rights" are concerned.
Don't change the subject. This is about Israeli violations, you wanna talk about Palestinian violations, go start a thread, don't hijack this one!

Who the heck are you, telling folks what they can or cannot say.....

.....must be a Liberal.

I love how you're outraged over a 100 innocent civilians are killed in Syria by the government, but remain silent (and say nothing) when we kill just as many civilians in Afghanistan from a drone strike.

If Palestinians put down their weapons, there would be peace.

If Israelis put down their weapons, there would be another holocaust.

In the light of this truth, one should judge the charges.

Who the heck are you, telling folks what they can or cannot say.....

.....must be a Liberal.
If you want to change the topic and hijack the thread, then admit that is your intention to do and I'll leave you alone. But if you want to post responses like the one I commented on, then act like it is relevent to the OP, I'm gonna call you on it.

Back to you...

And while israel aspires to be a Western first-world nation, it is 4 million jews trying to survive surrounded by 500 million hostile arab muslims/persians who want to destroy them.
I'm sorry, but your "want to destroy them" comment has got me confused...

...were we talking about Israel, or Hamas? Who's destroying who?

I love how you're outraged over a 100 innocent civilians are killed in Syria by the government, but remain silent (and say nothing) when we kill just as many civilians in Afghanistan from a drone strike.

The US Killed 100 Afghans in a drone strike today? link please.

Forum List

Back