Amnesty, Can I have some too please.

• Banned
lets see,

legal status after 24 hours even without a complete background check.
Paying for all legal fees and lawyers that amnesty seekers may need.
Permanent" temporary visas.
Amnesty for gang members.
Paying to keep mexicans in mexico.
No back taxes!
Fast tracking citizenship in front of everyone else.
Decreasing the border.
Paying for tuition for illegals.

Well shit, sounds like a sweet deal to me. I want all of my back taxes forgiven and college tuition.

• Banned
Such a deal! As a Citizen may I have some amnesty too please?
Now isn't this some shit they are trying to back door us on the hush hush with.
:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/17260182/1610997888/name/ftc-vi26.wmv
For what do you need Amnesty?
Frankly, I'm very happy you mentioned "trying to back door" you, but I don't think this is illegal in most states.

I dont need amnesty. But the illegals sure will be getting more then I will ever get.

lets see,

No back taxes!
Decreasing the border.

Well shit, sounds like a sweet deal to me. I want all of my back taxes forgiven and college tuition.

I was really just hoping you'd mention the "back door" thing again. Not illegal, but not really something I'm advocating.

Is it a personal preference?

Frankly, I'm very happy you mentioned "trying to back door" you, but I don't think this is illegal in most states.

I dont need amnesty. But the illegals sure will be getting more then I will ever get.

I think you protest too much: Why did you ask for Amnesty in the OP?

You've been a Bad Gurl, and want punishment.

lets see,

No back taxes!
Decreasing the border.

I was really just hoping you'd mention the "back door" thing again. Not illegal, but not really something I'm advocating.

How about some plain english skills then Samson. The amnesty for illegals is fucking the American citizens in the ass.

lets see,

No back taxes!
Decreasing the border.

How about some plain english skills then Samson. The amnesty for illegals is fucking the American citizens in the ass.

Well, if half of 300,000,000 American Citizens are Male= 150,000,000

and 10% of those are gay = 15,000,000

and half of those are "catchers." = 7,500,000

then you're saying you disagree with 7.5 million of your fellow citizens that WANT to be fuked in the ass.

I applaud your decision:clap2:

:eusa_hand:

But let's not confuse "back door" with the much preferred "doggie style.":cool:

I crossed the Mexican border a few times, can I get all my taxes back?

No, but maybe they'll have one of these in your area sometime soon:

Monday, May 17, 2010

Calif. Tricks Criminals with Amnesty Sting

The state of California tricked hundreds of parole violators into showing up for a fake "amnesty program," using a website, email account, and 2,700 letters to relatives advertising the program. Those who arrived -- some with family in tow -- were taken into custody.

The state of California tricked hundreds of parole violators into showing up for a fake "amnesty program," using a website, email account, and 2,700 letters to relatives advertising the program. Those who arrived -- some with family in tow -- were taken into custody.

For once CA is thinking. But being taken into custody is NOT instant deportation. DAMN!

For once CA is thinking. But being taken into custody is NOT instant deportation. DAMN!

It wasn't about illegals, They stung real hard criminals who were missing their parole meetings and other reasons.

They threw them back in prison.

lets see,

No back taxes!
Decreasing the border.

I watched the Video, but am really at a loss for words, except the ones with Four Letters.

Can this kind of Dog Shit be true? Did I fall asleep and wake up in some Barbaric Parallel Universe run by the most Ignorant Backwards Dumb Butts in the History of Time?

Why do we not throw in Low Interest Loans for House or Businesses, can't, I think we already have that.

Surely this was modified with Movie Maker, I mean no one than be that Moronic to come up with a piece of Legislation that Backward to all the is Sane.

lets see,

No back taxes!
Decreasing the border.

I watched the Video, but am really at a loss for words, except the ones with Four Letters.
Can this kind of Dog Shit be true? Did I fall asleep and wake up in some Barbaric Parallel Universe run by the most Ignorant Backwards Dumb Butts in the History of Time?
Why do we not throw in Low Interest Loans for House or Businesses, can't, I think we already have that.
Surely this was modified with Movie Maker, I mean no one than be that Moronic to come up with a piece of Legislation that Backward to all the is Sane.

The sad thing is that it is going to pass. When in this lifetime would a citizen ever get a pass like that? As I said before, can I as a citizen, have some of that please.

maybe you will be forgiven for your spilling errors and your lame OP, but not by me. :evil:

Forum List

Back