America's youth today...

Yeah it's a music video. Watch it and learn or stay in your shell and pretend it's 1972.

We have drugs invading our country like herpes on a whore. We have a generation that thinks taking those drugs is the answer.

They (our youth) put out this music that you consider trash or vile but it's their scream for help. Sadly you're too busy defending illegal immigrants or Antifa to hear the generational cry for help.

This is it. A girl puking on camera is now entertainment for our youth. The signs are all there but you're too wrapped up in your partisan bullshit to see it.

Dude, have you like been incarcerated for 50 years? Kids have been taking drugs for shits and giggles since I was a kid..

It's all about being outrageous. Shock value etc.

Every generation has it's own angst and ways of showing it. I've worked with quite a few 20 somethings over the past year and they are all super intelligent. They lack common sense and team spirit a bit, but, otherwise are charming, engaging and sharp.
Wow, just like we twas when we was young(er)..

I like the 20 year olds of today (personality wise) better than the people my age.
They are genuine, vocal, and unashamed of who they are. You can have a "real" conversation with them. The girls know how to not get their feelings hurt easily and you can make fun of each other without ill feelings etc.

I find no difference of when I was a 20 year old and today's 20 year olds...They are naive and in training for life...or in other words, young, dumb and full of cum....What I wouldn't give to be there again..

I find no difference of when I was a 20 year old and today's 20 year olds...They are naive and in training for life...or in other words, young, dumb and full of cum....What I wouldn't give to be there again..

This generation is the dumbest generation....even with all the technology. Its an amazing paradox.

This generation is the dumbest generation....even with all the technology. Its an amazing paradox.
How do you know, you won't be around to see it..

I see it every day. Its like floating in a sea of ineptitude.

I see it every day. Its like floating in a sea of ineptitude.
I am sure you twas no Einstein at twenty..Or a wise old sage in a young body...The elders said when we were kids we were stupid also...Yet, we are still alive and kicking....With experience a young person doesn't have...

Depending on your age:

Jazz is an example of the decline of America's youth.

Rock and Roll is an example of the decline of America's youth.

Disco is an example of the decline of America's youth.

Punk is an example of the decline of America's youth.

Gangster Rap is an example of the decline of America's youth.

Grunge is an example of the decline of America's youth.

Depending on your age:

It isn't about the music, it's aboutwhats being portrayed in the videos and how it represents a cultural decline and tacit approval of amoral behavior.

Depending on your age:

It isn't about the music, it's aboutwhats being portrayed in the videos and how it represents a cultural decline and tacit approval of amoral behavior.

The same was said about Elvis' gyrating pelvis.

Depending on your age:

That's a far cry from rampant drug use being glorified.
Did you even watch the video?

images

"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."
Buddha

*****SMILE*****

:)

Depending on your age:

They just won't get off your lawn, huh?

Depending on your age:

That's a far cry from rampant drug use being glorified.
Did you even watch the video?

The claims on how they were destroying America's youth are the same, though.

No, I can't for some reason on my phone.

Forum List

Back