America's sick with homophobia

Pretty much every Gay Pride Parade and Festival I've been to in San Diego, San Francisco, Rochester, Long Beach, New York City, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs. How may Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

I'll take that as a no.
How many Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

You first, link?
I just told you how many different Gay Pride Parades I've been to....3 in San Diego, 1 in San Francisco, 1 in Rochester (my parents drove the Red Cross truck in the parade), 2 in Long Beach, 1 in NYC, 1 in LA, and 2 in Palm Springs.....that makes 11 so far.

I even started a few commentary threads while at parades/festivals:

Gay Pride San Diego today US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2nd Annual San Diego Gay Pride Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2014 Palm Springs Gay Pride Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So....How many Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

Your own personal blog wasn't really what I had in mind when I asked for a link, but a deals a deal. I don't do parades, festivals or ball games for that matter, I don't do crowds.
Blog? I don't do blogs...so....you've never been to a gay pride parade yet you expect us to believe you know what is in and what is not in them.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Texas Stupid....what a shocker.

But hugging does not equal sexual feelings! This the problem!
Well....you know how it goes....whoever dies happiest wins, and if hate makes you happy...more power to you.

But you will have to explain it all to God again someday.

I'm happiest actually being happy, and who am I to poopoo someone being happy while hating.

Nobody I really know "hates" homosexuals. They just hate/won't have the idea of them hijacking the word marriage to the demise of children involved. That's really the long and short of it.
It's a very logical reaction to hate someone that threatens your children

Even though homophobes are a threat to everyone's children- I don't hate them.
Idiot. How are you any better than people who claim homosexuals in threaten everybody's children?

I'll take that as a no.

You first, link?
I just told you how many different Gay Pride Parades I've been to....3 in San Diego, 1 in San Francisco, 1 in Rochester (my parents drove the Red Cross truck in the parade), 2 in Long Beach, 1 in NYC, 1 in LA, and 2 in Palm Springs.....that makes 11 so far.

2nd Annual San Diego Gay Pride Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2014 Palm Springs Gay Pride Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have been to 5- 4 in San Francisco- 1 in NY City.

There have been floats or groups for the family of homosexuals in every one.
OKTexas wants to tell us what is and what isn't in a gay pride parade...and yet, has he ever been to one?

How about you provide a quote for that dumb ass claim. You made the claim of what they contained, I simply asked for a link to support your claim. You don't need to tell lies to make yourself look silly, you do a good enough job without lying.

I'll take that as a no.

You first, link?

Your own personal blog wasn't really what I had in mind when I asked for a link, but a deals a deal. I don't do parades, festivals or ball games for that matter, I don't do crowds.
Blog? I don't do blogs...so....you've never been to a gay pride parade yet you expect us to believe you know what is in and what is not in them.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Texas Stupid....what a shocker.

Once again, you made the claim of what's in them, not me. I asked for an link to support your claim, you provided nothing except your own post, not what I would call unbiased. Why do you feel compelled to lie?

OP: I"m sure you'll find someone to have a sword fight with; don't worry.
Reminds me of the "sword fights" we boys used to have peeing in the same toilet. Being afraid of other guys definitely is a learned behavior. We didn't start out that way.

Do you think that's at the root of your homosexuality?
I guess losing a lot of "sword fights" might have done it.

I really don't remember "sword fights" being very common when I was a kid.
Everyone loses these sword fights. Pee gets everywhere. Used to drive our mother nucking futz.

You've consistently posted tacky posts. :banned03:

Most people don't hate gays, they're just sick of the endless whining and repetitive gay propaganda. Enough is enough already. Give it a rest. You dudes wanna stick your pee pees in other mens' buttholes, so be it. You chicks wanna dine on other womens' vag's, so be it.

But for God's sake, stop all the whining and trying to force people to acknowledge it as being normal acceptable behavior. It's become so tiresome and lame at this point. Time to move on.
The OP references homophobia, the fear of same sex affection, as a possible reason for our obsession with homosexuality both for and against it. The rest of the known world that doesn't share this fear also doesn't share this obsession.

Sick of hearing about how it's just fine that Johnny like likes to stick his wee wee in Billy's butthole. Enough is enough already. Not everyone's gonna accept it as normal acceptable behavior. Gays just need to stop whining and deal with that reality.

Most people don't hate gays, they're just sick of the endless whining and repetitive gay propaganda. Enough is enough already. Give it a rest. You dudes wanna stick your pee pees in other mens' buttholes, so be it. You chicks wanna dine on other womens' vag's, so be it.

But for God's sake, stop all the whining and trying to force people to acknowledge it as being normal acceptable behavior. It's become so tiresome and lame at this point. Time to move on.
You've deluded yourself, and if you were not deluded, gays wouldn't bother you at all

Pretty sure i'm not worried about gays 'bothering' me. I think i can handle it. They're annoying the fluck out of people now. Too much gay propaganda. Most people are over it.

No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?

I think the fear Americans have towards various groups is all by design. If your people are afraid of others, they give you, the government as much power as you want to keep themselves safe. If we didn't fear others we wouldn't give the government all the power they have.Thus fear is useful to governments.

Nazis used this fear of the other in the 30s to come to power. Governments use it to this day to stay in power. US government has made fear of touching and being touched so prevalaent that it's not even just same sex touching but ALL touching. Look at films and pictures from 50+ years ago and you'll see how much more common touching was. Now, a lot of this innocent contact can get you sued or arrested. By making simple human contact something bad we've become correspondingly much more fearful of other people, even our fellow citizens. And thus given the government unprecedented amounts of power over our daily lives.

Well....you know how it goes....whoever dies happiest wins, and if hate makes you happy...more power to you.

I'm happiest actually being happy, and who am I to poopoo someone being happy while hating.

Nobody I really know "hates" homosexuals. They just hate/won't have the idea of them hijacking the word marriage to the demise of children involved. That's really the long and short of it.

Idiot. How are you any better than people who claim homosexuals in threaten everybody's children?

LOL....okay- I will admit- I was engaging in hyperbole- and sarcasm in response to that bigots post.
Yes- I was wrong to do so- homophobes are no more a threat than homosexuals are.

The OP references homophobia, the fear of same sex affection, as a possible reason for our obsession with homosexuality both for and against it. The rest of the known world that doesn't share this fear also doesn't share this obsession.

Sick of hearing about how it's just fine that Johnny like likes to stick his wee wee in Billy's butthole. .

Then why are you the only one who keeps talking about 'wee wee in butthole'?

None of the rest of us are.

You appear to be obsessed with the idea.

Sick of hearing about how it's just fine that Johnny like likes to stick his wee wee in Billy's butthole. .

That's because you're likely a PC pussy. Always runnin with the herd. ;)

What's wrong with us? Maybe it's the Bill of Rights. Americans have the Constitutional right to be disgusted by open displays of homosexuality and "alternate lifestyles" just as sissies have the Constitutional right to use the word "homophobe". Live with it or keep whining. Most normal people don't give a shit anyway.
The frequent misuse of the word homophobia has crowded out the legitimate use of it..

LOL- and you are the arbiter of what is the 'legitimate use"?

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Seems fairly straight forward to me.
. I am smarter than the modern dictionary which caters to ignorance, not intelligence, and I'm smarter than you.

Yeah- lots of idiots say that.

Here is what your posts consist of:
pee pees in other mens' buttholes

You are obsessed with that.

Here is what your posts consist of:
pee pees in other mens' buttholes

You are obsessed with that.

Nah, just sounds like you're obsessed with saying i'm obsessed. So, moving on...

You've deluded yourself, and if you were not deluded, gays wouldn't bother you at all

Pretty sure i'm not worried about gays 'bothering' me. I think i can handle it. They're annoying the fluck out of people now. Too much gay propaganda. Most people are over it.
Doesn't sound like you can handle it at all....

We are not sick, we are just a little bit scared about homophobia now, their initiatives are often very hard to understand and their parades are always shock for children and for some adults too, there is too much window dressing...

We are not sick, we are just a little bit scared about homophobia now, their initiatives are often very hard to understand and their parades are always shock for children and for some adults too, there is too much window dressing...

Which parade were you shocked by?

LOL....okay- I will admit- I was engaging in hyperbole- and sarcasm in response to that bigots post.
Yes- I was wrong to do so- homophobes are no more a threat than homosexuals are.
It is fun listening to homophobes come up with explanations about how bad "homosexual" behavior is, but they have no ill feelings towards gays.

Irony knocks at the door every time I hear the increasingly bizzarre rationalizations they make.

No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?

I think the fear Americans have towards various groups is all by design. If your people are afraid of others, they give you, the government as much power as you want to keep themselves safe. If we didn't fear others we wouldn't give the government all the power they have.Thus fear is useful to governments.

Nazis used this fear of the other in the 30s to come to power. Governments use it to this day to stay in power. US government has made fear of touching and being touched so prevalaent that it's not even just same sex touching but ALL touching. Look at films and pictures from 50+ years ago and you'll see how much more common touching was. Now, a lot of this innocent contact can get you sued or arrested. By making simple human contact something bad we've become correspondingly much more fearful of other people, even our fellow citizens. And thus given the government unprecedented amounts of power over our daily lives.
My first grade teacher gave us kids lots of hugs, she was just that kind of person. For all I know there were kids there that really needed it because those were the only hugs they ever got. Now teachers don't do that anymore. Lawsuits? I think there's more to it than that. I named this thread for a reason. I think America really is sick and the only cure for it is love, the only kind that is convincing, the kind that gives great big hugs and great wet kisses. Humans give and receive love through physical touch. Everything else just falls short.

But hugging does not equal sexual feelings! This the problem!Nobody I really know "hates" homosexuals. They just hate/won't have the idea of them hijacking the word marriage to the demise of children involved. That's really the long and short of it.

It is fun listening to homophobes come up with explanations about how bad "homosexual" behavior is, but they have no ill feelings towards gays.

Irony knocks at the door every time I hear the increasingly bizzarre rationalizations they make.
"Love the sinner, hate the sin" is too complicated to understand for you. Got it.

Forum List

Back