America's sick with homophobia

In Averysud's defense he never said that. It's HUGGY who wants to kill off the gays. HUGGY is the evil asshole you might have in mind.
I didn't use the word kill, and to me, there are no tolerable shades of bigotry

You fucking pussy ass liars!

I never said go out and MURDER faggots!

I was saying that it would be a good time to eliminate them by finding the Gay gene and testing for it early enough to abort the zycote.
Eugenics. That's SO much better. You are truly fucked up in the head and if there's anyone I suspect of being a self loathing closet homo it's you.

WOW! didn't see THAT coming...:lol:

Oh...THAT hurt! Gonna leave a mark....

Would you believe I live in a place with no closets? True story! What does THAT tell ya? HMMMmm????
That the psych ward allows internet access.

I've had my suspicion of that for a very long time. :lol:

What's wrong with us? Maybe it's the Bill of Rights. Americans have the Constitutional right to be disgusted by open displays of homosexuality and "alternate lifestyles" just as sissies have the Constitutional right to use the word "homophobe". Live with it or keep whining. Most normal people don't give a shit anyway.
The frequent misuse of the word homophobia has crowded out the legitimate use of it..

LOL- and you are the arbiter of what is the 'legitimate use"?

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Seems fairly straight forward to me.

No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?

Ya.. having to see grown men engage in groping and kissing makes me physically il. So what?

What is it about faggots that makes them NEED MY APPROVAL???

I don't desire THEIR approval. I don't give a damn how their fucked up brain processes information. To me they might as well be aliens from Mars. They don't get it at the most basic level of human existence. I don't trust anything that comes out of their mouths. If every fag in the world got some disease and died I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. Their input in society is worse than useless. It is a poison. What I REALLY hope for is the discovery of the Gay Gene so proper human beings can abort these freaks before they get born. I keep hearing that gay isn't a "choice" it is genetic. Fine! Thank you you stupid fags for driving home THAT point. Now let's get busy weeding these fucked up people out.

I'm sorry, so you believe gays are not human? SMDT is a fucking idiot but dude, you went way overboard, you want to kill un born children because they could be gay? You need to take some time off for politics IMO.

Yes to Q #1

Yes to Q #2 except I don't think your reading Comp is up to speed. If they find a gene that for sure makes a human being want to fuck their own gender then yes. Kill em before they get to become embryos.
There goes creativity and intelligence...........................

THAT is one of the myths that gays survive on...that they have better taste than straight people. Nonsense. Is the best music written by homos?

Some can be good. Some claim Elton John is an example of great music coming from a gay man...but Bernie Taupin the REAL creator of John's music WAS NOT GAY!!!!

Is Carol King gay? She co-wrote many of the early rock hits by many of the popular black entertainers.

The list goes on and on. Clearly almost ALL great recent music has been produced by straight people.

Great show tunes...who give a fuck? None of it was great!
You can't even get this right...Bernie Taupin wrote lyrics, not music. :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^^^ case in point. Very uptight. It comes as a surprise to Americans that the rest of the world isn't like this.

I'm not uptight, I just dont wana hold another dudes hand... Your the one says
Forced? You missed the entire point of the OP.

Goodbye.

Hollychit you're a small minded one.

Your point was if you don't feel "cool" with walking down the streets holding hands with your bro then you're homophobic....

My point is there is a line crossed once you touch someone else, male to male, female to female or male to female and female to male.

Do you walk down the street holding your females friends hand? Does this happen often? Are you full of shit?

To prove ones self as not homophobic the bar should not be to demand they have physical interactions with the same sex.

Hey ladies!!!!!!! To prove your not homophobic SMDT wants you to hold hands.... mmmm, maybe touch her boob.... Hmmm, maybe kiss, tough, fingers in her ass now or you're a homophone and the rest of the world hates you! YES THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES YOU!!!

I love the part where you speak for the other 6 billion people on planet earth, that right there seals the deal, you're a fucking moron. You know in some places in the world they still kill you for being gay, but I guess that does not count as "the rest of the world."
^^^^ So angry. So repressed.

I swear everyone, I didn't arrange this as a prop to prove my point. It just sorta happened.

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.

Dude, you're an American. Americans need three feet of space. You're going to be fine.

Unless you're within three feet of SMDT.
I see it as a blowback from the Puritans.....

That's fun but, I'm not sure it's quite accurate. It isn't until Kinsey that we find homosexuality defined by a single incident in the US. This definition is in the US and is not world wide.
In terms of space, it has more to do with the lack of privacy and well, space.............tenements etc.

There are many straight groups and organizations that march in Gay Pride parades...businesses, services such as the Red Cross, churches, temples, etc. politicians. They are not gay-identified groups....but they are welcome.

Got a link?
Pretty much every Gay Pride Parade and Festival I've been to in San Diego, San Francisco, Rochester, Long Beach, New York City, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs. How may Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

I'll take that as a no.
How many Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

You first, link?
I just told you how many different Gay Pride Parades I've been to....3 in San Diego, 1 in San Francisco, 1 in Rochester (my parents drove the Red Cross truck in the parade), 2 in Long Beach, 1 in NYC, 1 in LA, and 2 in Palm Springs.....that makes 11 so far.

I even started a few commentary threads while at parades/festivals:

Gay Pride San Diego today US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2nd Annual San Diego Gay Pride Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2014 Palm Springs Gay Pride Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So....How many Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

You're insane, and it's not glorification, it's a celebration...one they need because of people like you trying to tell them their very existence is wrong. They don't say that to you, and I'd rather see the whole world gay, and just artifically inseminate gays and lesbians to perpetuate the species, than have a whole world with nothing but people like you

I said their existence was wrong?????????????????????????????

Why do you hate black people so much, why do you want to kill them all?

What, I'm making shit up and talking out my ass just like you did? Wait what it makes me look stupid as you do????

Gays need a parade because of people like me who advocate removing Governments strangle hold on not allowing gays to marry................................................................................................................................................
You oppose gay pride days because you think gays shouldn't even exist, and therefore "wrong"
In Averysud's defense he never said that. It's HUGGY who wants to kill off the gays. HUGGY is the evil asshole you might have in mind.

I was saying that it would be a good time to eliminate them by finding the Gay gene and testing for it early enough to abort the zycote.
I guess that depends on where you stand on abortion.

Are you against abortion?...because you think that it's murder?

You oppose gay pride days because you think gays shouldn't even exist, and therefore "wrong"

Gay pride is an oxymoron. Most if not all fags are self loathing.
Not really, it's you, and people like you, who do most of the "loathing" when it comes to gay men

I can accept that. Fags never take anything seriously. I take my loathing of them seriously.
That's a fantastic way to live life...having fun hating people.....hmmm.....

Hating people is a part time sport for me, when I come into contact with people like you, on sites like these.

See! It's not so bad to hate! :lol:
Atually it's bad, and I don't like it, but people like you deserve it

You're insane, and it's not glorification, it's a celebration...one they need because of people like you trying to tell them their very existence is wrong. They don't say that to you, and I'd rather see the whole world gay, and just artifically inseminate gays and lesbians to perpetuate the species, than have a whole world with nothing but people like you

What, I'm making shit up and talking out my ass just like you did? Wait what it makes me look stupid as you do????

Gays need a parade because of people like me who advocate removing Governments strangle hold on not allowing gays to marry................................................................................................................................................
Bigotry does come in many shades, many on your side. Tolerance on the other hand doesn't. One is either tolerant of gay people existing or they are like HUGGY and his fellow Muslims who want to kill them.
Huggy is a Mulsim?

Most people don't hate gays, they're just sick of the endless whining and repetitive gay propaganda. Enough is enough already. Give it a rest. You dudes wanna stick your pee pees in other mens' buttholes, so be it. You chicks wanna dine on other womens' vag's, so be it.

But for God's sake, stop all the whining and trying to force people to acknowledge it as being normal acceptable behavior. It's become so tiresome and lame at this point. Time to move on.
You've deluded yourself, and if you were not deluded, gays wouldn't bother you at all

People select their preferences in their babies all the time.
Wow, a pro abortion racist...that's fresh

People select their preferences in their babies all the time.
Wow, a pro abortion racist...that's fresh

I'm a multi-tasking Mo Fo !!!!

Bigotry does come in many shades, many on your side. Tolerance on the other hand doesn't. One is either tolerant of gay people existing or they are like HUGGY and his fellow Muslims who want to kill them.
Huggy is a Mulsim?

The HUGGY hates the Muslims also.

Well look at it this way. The state provides subsidies and tax advantages to marriage, and performs marriages. This is an artificial construct of the state, which puts married couples in a financially advantageous position as opposed to single people.

So, naturally if you create a state sanctioned 'marriage', then same sex couples, are going to want the same advantage.

But rather than push for keeping the state out of the marriage business, by removing the artificial construct of marriage, they insist that states pass laws against same-sex marriage - making a civil rights issue.

With the state out of marriage, it would be purely a religious and social issue, not one that is discrimination vs equality. In framing it as a state issue, it was only a matter of time till someone pointed out an inconsistency in the law, and challenged it.

So like I said multiple times... Thanks for repeating me after attacking me. I advocated no Government involvement in marriage, you attacked me as pushing Federal Government having power over marriage then YOU claimed it should be a states issue.... Now you are taking my position of no Government involvement. Do you not see how you keep creating "fights" created by your own ignorance and incoherent desire to be at odds with others.

And for the record being gay does not mean your dick has to be in someone guys ass (if you too are a guy.) Just like being strait does not mean you fuck pussy.... So yes, the picture of the 2 guys cuddling could easily be viewed at as gay, and in fact that would be the far far far far far more accurate opinion of what that picture displays. You are obsessied with redefining what is gay while not actually defining what is gay.
No. I am not supporting your position, in fact it isn't 'your position', as I have mentioned the alternative to marriage as enforced by government, before on this forum - last year in fact. So if you are going to push me on what I have said on this forum, ask me first, before making up shit.

Ooh not, not a year ago! How many lifetimes did it take you to finally catch on to such an incredibly old concept???
How long does it take to pull your head out of your ass each morning?

What I said, before this thread existed: Gay statists strike again...you will submit Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

My head is not in my ass... ever.... Should I dare ask how long it takes you to pull your head out of your butt? How and why do you shove your head in your ass? Do you do this before betime or just wake up and it's in there?
You're the reason my family would disown me, if I ever became a ' libertarian '. I have someone else in there sometimes. Not going to give you sex ed, but safe to say it isn't my 'head'. :p

Gay pride is an oxymoron. Most if not all fags are self loathing.
Not really, it's you, and people like you, who do most of the "loathing" when it comes to gay men

I can accept that. Fags never take anything seriously. I take my loathing of them seriously.
That's a fantastic way to live life...having fun hating people.....hmmm.....

Hating people is a part time sport for me, when I come into contact with people like you, on sites like these.

See! It's not so bad to hate! :lol:
Atually it's bad, and I don't like it, but people like you deserve it

Only people with conflicted feelings are torn by hate. I hate who I hate as if they raped my sister or wife and shot my children. Except... there is no sense of loss involved. My children are fine..so are the x's and sister.

And no I don't "deserve" it.. I feel nothing about it. The evidence is clear ...what I witness is clear. My hate is truer than your stupid made up religions.

When the bullshit is stripped away and all that is left are the bare facts it is easy to be disgusted with much of the population. You are the one's living the lie..not me.

The premise of this thread is funny, in a pathetic and sad way...

The group most active in sexualizing affection between people of the same gender points an accusing finger at normal people and says "see how sick you are!"... ironic.

Talk about projection. I remember a time when men embraced men and women embraced women with genuine and deep regard and affection...who would gladly die for each other in that devotion....and NONE of that had ANYTHING to do with sexuality.

Y'all are the ones who have INFUSED sexuality into every single nuance of human expression. Don't point the finger of blame at others who are now so habitually sick of this inference that they stay far away from members of their own gender lest the slightest indication of comeraderie or affection be INSTANTLY misinterpreted as "coming out of the closet".

I think this more than any other thing besides maybe the skyrocketing HIV crises in youth ages 13-24 since this despicable focus became a social fad is the most damaging of all. Now the last bastion of closeness without sex (with one's own gender) as a relief valve from the opposite gender has been destroyed. Now everything with everyone is "about sex".

Thanks LGBTs!
This thread is actually about STRAIGHT people sexualizing what isn't sexual so that love is confused with sex and affection with being gay.

No, it's about what HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE by gays in order to make it inappropriate under any circumstances for anyone straight to hug anyone else. Not too long ago public displays of affection for the same gender were never seen as "gay". Now, because all human behavior courtesy of the nonstop media blitz "all things gay" is seen as "sexually suggestive!", just regular people regard any and all displays of affection as "sexual".

Its genesis is in the steeping, not in the actual product: the tea.

As with any disease, you want to trace it back to the original pathogen...

No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?

If your having gay thoughts about men, and seeking to show affection to them...perhaps you should just do that instead of thinking there is something wrong with all of us who don't.

Forum List

Back