America's sick with homophobia

No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?

Ya.. having to see grown men engage in groping and kissing makes me physically il. So what?

What is it about faggots that makes them NEED MY APPROVAL???

I don't desire THEIR approval. I don't give a damn how their fucked up brain processes information. To me they might as well be aliens from Mars. They don't get it at the most basic level of human existence. I don't trust anything that comes out of their mouths. If every fag in the world got some disease and died I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. Their input in society is worse than useless. It is a poison. What I REALLY hope for is the discovery of the Gay Gene so proper human beings can abort these freaks before they get born. I keep hearing that gay isn't a "choice" it is genetic. Fine! Thank you you stupid fags for driving home THAT point. Now let's get busy weeding these fucked up people out.

I'm sorry, so you believe gays are not human? SMDT is a fucking idiot but dude, you went way overboard, you want to kill un born children because they could be gay? You need to take some time off for politics IMO.

Yes to Q #1

Yes to Q #2 except I don't think your reading Comp is up to speed. If they find a gene that for sure makes a human being want to fuck their own gender then yes. Kill em before they get to become embryos.
WTF is wrong with you?

Living amongst the freaks masquerading as human beings has finally worn past thin. Wrong with me? I don't need to justify why I am straight. You have it backwards. Fags and the fag supporters need to justify why THEY are fucked up.
You want to kill people who are gay.

On behalf of all gay people everywhere, fuck you!

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.

Dude, you're an American. Americans need three feet of space. You're going to be fine.

Unless you're within three feet of SMDT.
I see it as a blowback from the Puritans.....
As do I. Puritans have fostered such a dread of homosexuality that we either loathe it or love it. Either way it's an obsession. Meanwhile men mistake intimacy with homosexuality so that we fear closeness in friendship and in family. I blame the Protestant puritans for much of our problems today.
This IS an interesting topic. I find Latins (French, Italian, Spanish) to be more physical, more affectionate....and it doesn't seem to interfer with Machismo. Slavics also are very manly yet very affectionate. It's the Anglo-Saxon WASP types that have this invisible barrier up.

Don't you just wish all those Anglo Saxon would just burn to death? Just say it =)
Not at all...I AM one. And I'm not very affectionate too. It's just the way I was raised.

Again, you seem very defensive.....to the point of trying to put words in other posters' mouths. Odd.

If you think the cultural kiss on the cheek is a homosexual display it makes you an ignorant bigot. Most homosexuals in the United States are law abiding people who consider themselves fortunate to live in the most tolerant Country in the world. Beware of the homosexuals who continually push for acceptance of an abhorrent act. The pedophile arm of the "gay community" is vocal and angry and their biggest fantasy is to recruit an innocent kid who falls for the propaganda.
"The pedophile arm of the gay community"? What the heck is that?

No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?

Ya.. having to see grown men engage in groping and kissing makes me physically il. So what?

I don't desire THEIR approval. I don't give a damn how their fucked up brain processes information. To me they might as well be aliens from Mars. They don't get it at the most basic level of human existence. I don't trust anything that comes out of their mouths. If every fag in the world got some disease and died I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep. Their input in society is worse than useless. It is a poison. What I REALLY hope for is the discovery of the Gay Gene so proper human beings can abort these freaks before they get born. I keep hearing that gay isn't a "choice" it is genetic. Fine! Thank you you stupid fags for driving home THAT point. Now let's get busy weeding these fucked up people out.

I'm sorry, so you believe gays are not human? SMDT is a fucking idiot but dude, you went way overboard, you want to kill un born children because they could be gay? You need to take some time off for politics IMO.

Yes to Q #1

Yes to Q #2 except I don't think your reading Comp is up to speed. If they find a gene that for sure makes a human being want to fuck their own gender then yes. Kill em before they get to become embryos.
There goes creativity and intelligence...........................

The premise of this thread is funny, in a pathetic and sad way...

The group most active in sexualizing affection between people of the same gender points an accusing finger at normal people and says "see how sick you are!"... ironic.

Talk about projection. I remember a time when men embraced men and women embraced women with genuine and deep regard and affection...who would gladly die for each other in that devotion....and NONE of that had ANYTHING to do with sexuality.

Y'all are the ones who have INFUSED sexuality into every single nuance of human expression. Don't point the finger of blame at others who are now so habitually sick of this inference that they stay far away from members of their own gender lest the slightest indication of comeraderie or affection be INSTANTLY misinterpreted as "coming out of the closet".

I think this more than any other thing besides maybe the skyrocketing HIV crises in youth ages 13-24 since this despicable focus became a social fad is the most damaging of all. Now the last bastion of closeness without sex (with one's own gender) as a relief valve from the opposite gender has been destroyed. Now everything with everyone is "about sex".

Thanks LGBTs!
Where ever and whenever did you see men embrace men with genuine and deep regard and affection....in the U.S.?
It seems to happen but never in public

1163691802_238efa94cb.jpg

468737475_d631003fff.jpg

Yes to Q #1

WTF is wrong with you?

Living amongst the freaks masquerading as human beings has finally worn past thin. Wrong with me? I don't need to justify why I am straight. You have it backwards. Fags and the fag supporters need to justify why THEY are fucked up.

That's fine. I don't expect you to lay back...throw your legs up and take it up the ass.

I'm not here trying to make friends with freaks of nature.

The premise of this thread is funny, in a pathetic and sad way...

The group most active in sexualizing affection between people of the same gender points an accusing finger at normal people and says "see how sick you are!"... ironic.

Talk about projection. I remember a time when men embraced men and women embraced women with genuine and deep regard and affection...who would gladly die for each other in that devotion....and NONE of that had ANYTHING to do with sexuality.

Y'all are the ones who have INFUSED sexuality into every single nuance of human expression. Don't point the finger of blame at others who are now so habitually sick of this inference that they stay far away from members of their own gender lest the slightest indication of comeraderie or affection be INSTANTLY misinterpreted as "coming out of the closet".

I think this more than any other thing besides maybe the skyrocketing HIV crises in youth ages 13-24 since this despicable focus became a social fad is the most damaging of all. Now the last bastion of closeness without sex (with one's own gender) as a relief valve from the opposite gender has been destroyed. Now everything with everyone is "about sex".

Thanks LGBTs!
Where ever and whenever did you see men embrace men with genuine and deep regard and affection....in the U.S.?
It seems to happen but never in public

1163691802_238efa94cb.jpg

468737475_d631003fff.jpg
One of the fun things I notice with guys is that a hug like that is very short ending with some light pounding on the back....but, I get the point of your thread.....men in the U.S. are hesitant to show physical affection towards other men.

Yes to Q #1

WTF is wrong with you?

That's fine. I don't expect you to lay back...throw your legs up and take it up the ass.

I'm not here trying to make friends with freaks of nature.
Gay people thank you.

America's sick of the repetitive gay propaganda. We get it, you dudes enjoy puttin your pee pees in other mens' buttholes. And that you chicks enjoy dining on other womens' vag's. But that doesn't mean everyone's gonna acknowledge that as being normal acceptable behavior. I'm sorry, but that's the reality. Now quit ya bitchin and move on.

What's wrong with us?

Yes to Q #1

THAT is one of the myths that gays survive on...that they have better taste than straight people. Nonsense. Is the best music written by homos?

Some can be good. Some claim Elton John is an example of great music coming from a gay man...but Bernie Taupin the REAL creator of John's music WAS NOT GAY!!!!

Is Carol King gay? She co-wrote many of the early rock hits by many of the popular black entertainers.

The list goes on and on. Clearly almost ALL great recent music has been produced by straight people.

Great show tunes...who give a fuck? None of it was great!

America's sick of the repetitive gay propaganda. We get it, you dudes enjoy puttin your pee pees in other mens' buttholes. And that you chicks enjoy dining on other womens' vag's. But that doesn't mean everyone's gonna acknowledge that as being normal acceptable behavior. I'm sorry, but that's the reality. Now quit ya bitchin and move on.

"America's sick of the repetitive gay propaganda."

Amen to that!

What's wrong with us?

Yes to Q #1

THAT is one of the myths that gays survive on...that they have better taste than straight people. Nonsense. Is the best music written by homos?

Some can be good. Some claim Elton John is an example of great music coming from a gay man...but Bernie Taupin the REAL creator of John's music WAS NOT GAY!!!!

Is Carol King gay? She co-wrote many of the early rock hits by many of the popular black entertainers.

The list goes on and on. Clearly almost ALL great recent music has been produced by straight people.

Great show tunes...who give a fuck? None of it was great!

Careful, might get in some trouble. You're not buying into the repetitive gay propaganda. Obama's watchin. ;)

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade..

Here is the link for the San Francisco Pride Parade application.

Exhibitor and Parade Applications Now Online for the 2015 Celebration and Parade SF Pride Blog

I look forward to seeing your float.

Sorry, I couldn't sign off on their ridiculous terms and conditions, they say my not allowing faghadist on my hetero pride float would violate their anti-discrimination policy. Plus they require a million dollars insurance and they can't be held liable for anything.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
There are many straight groups and organizations that march in Gay Pride parades...businesses, services such as the Red Cross, churches, temples, etc. politicians. They are not gay-identified groups....but they are welcome.

Got a link?
Pretty much every Gay Pride Parade and Festival I've been to in San Diego, San Francisco, Rochester, Long Beach, New York City, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs. How may Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

I'll take that as a no.
How many Gay Pride Parades and Festivals have YOU been to?

You first, link?

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade..

Exhibitor and Parade Applications Now Online for the 2015 Celebration and Parade SF Pride Blog

Sorry, I couldn't sign off on their ridiculous terms and conditions, they say my not allowing faghadist on my hetero pride float would violate their anti-discrimination policy. Plus they require a million dollars insurance and they can't be held liable for anything.
Probably the strictest requirements are for floats because they can veer off course and plow into the crowds if there isn't a gay person aboard.

Strawman. No one is afraid of this.
They're terrified of it. Brief, low contact hugs, emotional distancing, what are these men so afraid of. Some are so homophobic they deny it even exists.

What do you think it is?

Probably the strictest requirements are for floats because they can veer off course and plow into the crowds if there isn't a gay person aboard.

Actually that applies to vendors and nonprofits, unless they grant an exception of course.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
Why don't you organize a straight pride day?

That would be an awesome parade.

You could have the divorce lawyer float, and the spousal abuse float, and the "married people have sex twice a year" float, and the $25,000 wedding float. Or you could just have people dress in outrageous and scant costumes, and have a good time, and some laughs

What you would find if you did that...is not one gay couple coming out to tell you you're wrong, and not one complaint about how you're recruiting children to be straight.

Honestly because like being white we just don't need self glorification based on our sexuality or skin color.
You're insane, and it's not glorification, it's a celebration...one they need because of people like you trying to tell them their very existence is wrong. They don't say that to you, and I'd rather see the whole world gay, and just artifically inseminate gays and lesbians to perpetuate the species, than have a whole world with nothing but people like you

I said their existence was wrong?????????????????????????????

Why do you hate black people so much, why do you want to kill them all?

What, I'm making shit up and talking out my ass just like you did? Wait what it makes me look stupid as you do????

Gays need a parade because of people like me who advocate removing Governments strangle hold on not allowing gays to marry................................................................................................................................................
You oppose gay pride days because you think gays shouldn't even exist, and therefore "wrong"

Forum List

Back