America's best days are coming

What's wrong with "African shit holes"? They're African and shit holes after all. Jews from Nazi Germany didn't want to go there. They wanted to go to America.

More race-baiting by USMB's leading maggot.

That's what he does. He is a pure racist...up there along the level of the sharptons and jacksons....who leave a dark stain on this country.

White People Problems: Census Finds More Whites Are Dying Than Being Born

If you are the sort of person who is deeply worried about the shifting racial demographics of the United States (i.e., a racist), a bit of a reality check: It is partly your fault. Last year, for apparently the first time, more non-Hispanic white people died than were born. Other trends confirmed by the Census compilation of population estimates for the year 2012 were expected: the U.S. population is shifting to the Southwest, getting older, with more people moving to cities. But the point about white population decline was probably the most surprising. :bye1:
You know if your kind wasn't aborting your babies more than any other race. Your kind would probably be the majority by now. Education is the key, but to bad liberals don't want your kind to receive it. You proof of that.

Now for the non-racists on the board.
My personal position is that I don't give a damn what the racial majority of the population is.
What I care about is that people continue to live in a society that recognizes and respects differences that aren't harmful.
That we try to be civil as a society and appreciate the things we have in common, such as bettering the lives of our children and bettering the society we live in.

More race-baiting by USMB's leading maggot.

That's what he does. He is a pure racist...up there along the level of the sharptons and jacksons....who leave a dark stain on this country.

White People Problems: Census Finds More Whites Are Dying Than Being Born

If you are the sort of person who is deeply worried about the shifting racial demographics of the United States (i.e., a racist), a bit of a reality check: It is partly your fault. Last year, for apparently the first time, more non-Hispanic white people died than were born. Other trends confirmed by the Census compilation of population estimates for the year 2012 were expected: the U.S. population is shifting to the Southwest, getting older, with more people moving to cities. But the point about white population decline was probably the most surprising. :bye1:
So... your plan is to BREED your way into power? OK... if you think so...

Forum List

Back