Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

What's interesting and sad is that those with an unwarranted fear of, and hostility toward, immigrants actually demonstrate their lack of faith in the American Republic, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

What's interesting and sad is that those with an unwarranted fear of, and hostility toward, immigrants actually demonstrate their lack of faith in the American Republic, the Constitution, and the rule of law.

What about those with warranted fears and hostility?

Lack of faith in the American Republic?

NOt at all. But I do not think that our ability to absorb and assimilate is infinite. We have quite a lot of foreign born immigrants already to assimilate.

Time to shut it down.

[
I'm don't think we really need very much First World immigration either. 320 million is plenty of people.

Time for this wave of immigration to end, and for US to try to assimilate the vast numbers we already have here.

Utter ignorance ^^^

What problems do we have that would be solved by more people?

Fertility rates below replacement levels, for one.

The possibility that in the future, there might be slightly fewer people living in the United States does not seem like a big problem to me.

We are at 320 million right now. So what if in 2050 we had dropped to 300 million instead of rising to 430 million?

I am not a xenophobe. Most countries on this planet are shitholes, because the people that live in those countries are shitheads. Why would I want those morons coming to America, and fucking my country up the way they fucked up their own? No, thanks a lot.

Yes, you're a xenophobe and you're quite ignorant about "most countries".

Serious here. And No judgement.
I'm really curious those who's opposed to immigration.. Why?
I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.
So, enlighten me, please :)
181888935_400x400_Front.jpg

I'm opposed to illegal immigration. Why?

The majority of our immigrants now sneak in through the “back door” that the federal government purposely leaves open. Thanks to the negligence of the federal government, far more people move in the United States illegally than come in through the legal immigration process. This has got to change. :mad-61:

Illegal immigrants generally don’t pay taxes. The vast majority of illegal aliens would never even dream of paying income taxes, but Mexicans living in America send billions upon billions of dollars out of the United States and back to Mexico every single year. :mad-61:

Although illegal aliens pay next to nothing in taxes, they have no problem receiving tens of billions of dollars worth of free education benefits, free health care benefits, free housing assistance and free food stamp benefits. Many communities in the United States now openly advertise that they will help illegal aliens with these things. :mad-61:

And who ends up footing the bill so that the illegal immigrants can have their "free stuff"? The American tax-payer, that's who. :mad-61:

Illegals pay the same taxes you do.

You need a SS # to file taxes. Illegals are getting SS #s? How, illegally? Oh yea, you freak leftists want to shower illegals with any damn thing they ask for. Morons.

Hey, I know. I'll enter into your house without your permission, help myself to your food, drink, furnishings, you can't kick me out. Sound good?

Get you head out of your ass.

No.

Think it through. You need a SS# to get a refund. You don't need a legal SS# for an employee to take taxes out of your pay.

Second, just as I said that for most, "illegal aliens" means Mexicans, for most of you, "taxes" means income taxes.

They not only pay income taxes, they pay all the other taxes as well.

As for issuing legal SS#'s (or driver's licenses), it makes sense to me to have a way to track and count illegals.

[
I'm don't think we really need very much First World immigration either. 320 million is plenty of people.

Time for this wave of immigration to end, and for US to try to assimilate the vast numbers we already have here.

Utter ignorance ^^^

The possibility that in the future, there might be slightly fewer people living in the United States does not seem like a big problem to me.

That's because you are a myopic moron.

We don't have hostility towards immigrants, just illegal immigrants.

As far as lack of faith, what do you expect? We want to follow the constitution on illegal immigration, they won't let us. We want to follow the rule of law, they won't let us either. If there are people going against the constitution and rule of law around here, it is the people who support illegal immigration.

[

Utter ignorance ^^^

No, I'm really not.

The gains from higher population will, IMO be out weighted by the loss of social capital.

The issues from a slow and small decline in population can be dealt with in other ways.

Utter ignorance ^^^

No, I'm really not.

The gains from higher population will, IMO be out weighted by the loss of social capital.

The issues from a slow and small decline in population can be dealt with in other ways.

You don't understand how demographic change takes place, and are ignorant of its consequences. In any case, we are NOT going to stop LEGAL immigration, so your ignorance is irrelevant.

No one has any fear or hostility for legal immigrants.
If you support illegals you are not supporting our rule of law.

Illegal aliens aren't "immigrants".

No, I'm really not.

You don't understand how demographic change takes place, and are ignorant of its consequences. In any case, we are NOT going to stop LEGAL immigration, so your ignorance is irrelevant.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean that I don't understand the issue. Try to be less arrogant.

True. We are not going to stop legal immigration. NOr will we stop illegal immigration.

And it will change this country beyond recognition, and all for the worst.

You don't like hearing me bitch about it?

Wait 10 years. When the American people realize how badly they have been fucked.

YOu will look back on this time as the Good Old Days.

Sure they are.

They aren't welcome. But they come here, live here, and have children that will be American Citizens.

They are changing America.

I am not a xenophobe. Most countries on this planet are shitholes, because the people that live in those countries are shitheads. Why would I want those morons coming to America, and fucking my country up the way they fucked up their own? No, thanks a lot.

I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.

The majority of our immigrants now sneak in through the “back door” that the federal government purposely leaves open. Thanks to the negligence of the federal government, far more people move in the United States illegally than come in through the legal immigration process. This has got to change. :mad-61:

Illegal immigrants generally don’t pay taxes. The vast majority of illegal aliens would never even dream of paying income taxes, but Mexicans living in America send billions upon billions of dollars out of the United States and back to Mexico every single year. :mad-61:

Although illegal aliens pay next to nothing in taxes, they have no problem receiving tens of billions of dollars worth of free education benefits, free health care benefits, free housing assistance and free food stamp benefits. Many communities in the United States now openly advertise that they will help illegal aliens with these things. :mad-61:

And who ends up footing the bill so that the illegal immigrants can have their "free stuff"? The American tax-payer, that's who. :mad-61:

You need a SS # to file taxes. Illegals are getting SS #s? How, illegally? Oh yea, you freak leftists want to shower illegals with any damn thing they ask for. Morons.

Hey, I know. I'll enter into your house without your permission, help myself to your food, drink, furnishings, you can't kick me out. Sound good?

No.

Think it through. You need a SS# to get a refund. You don't need a legal SS# for an employee to take taxes out of your pay.

Second, just as I said that for most, "illegal aliens" means Mexicans, for most of you, "taxes" means income taxes.

As for issuing legal SS#'s (or driver's licenses), it makes sense to me to have a way to track and count illegals.

That's because most illegal aliens ARE Mexicans, you damned fooll!

Illegal aliens whether they be Mexican or not do not pay in enough taxes to cover their enormous social costs. If we can track illegal aliens then we should deport them

No, I'm really not.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean that I don't understand the issue. Try to be less arrogant.

True. We are not going to stop legal immigration. NOr will we stop illegal immigration.

Wait 10 years. When the American people realize how badly they have been fucked.

Yes, we can stop illegal immigration if we take the necessary steps to remove all of the incentives for them to come here and as you said if this isn't stopped yes we will be screwed.

Sure they are.

They aren't welcome. But they come here, live here, and have children that will be American Citizens.

They are changing America.

No, they are not immigrants in the true sense of the word. Immigrants come her legally. Tell us something we don't already know. Yes, they come here in violation of our immigration laws, reside here and take jobs they aren't entitled to and then we have to support the broods they produce. No, they aren't Americans citizens either....not according to the 14th Amendment it has merely been a PC practice to view them that way. It makes a mockery out of our citizenship and that needs to change. It is one of the magnets that brings them here.

No.

That's because most illegal aliens ARE Mexicans, you damned fooll!

Illegal aliens whether they be Mexican or not do not pay in enough taxes to cover their enormous social costs. If we can track illegal aliens then we should deport them

They pay the same taxes you do.

The right does not want to track illegals.

1. takes away jobs that Americans could have.
2. Lowers our standards of living as immigrants from the third world have a higher crime rate and a lower level of education.
3. Takes away from our resources. Fills up our schools, puts demands on our police and wears down our infrastructure.
Matthew pretty much sums it up Buddah , plus there is very little encouragement to become English speaking Americans that assimilate into America . Plus most or many immigrants are dual citizens whose loyalty may remain with their home country forever or the loyalty is a divided loyalty . Plus , just the population growth that makes everything more crowded . And then the pandering so you don't hurt some poor third world persons feelings about their religion , race , habits , culture , traditions , ethnicity , yada , yada , yada or anything else . And then the pandering by politicians to these diverse third worlders .

and , I'm talking both legal and illegal immigration as I see no difference between the 2 types of immigration Buddah !!

No, I'm really not.

Chicken littles like you said that ten years ago, and ten years before that, and...

Forum List

Back