Americans who are anti immigrant/against immigration.. Why?

Serious here. And No judgement.
I'm really curious those who's opposed to immigration.. Why?
I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.
So, enlighten me, please :)
181888935_400x400_Front.jpg
Not all Americans – rather, it's the small but hostile nativist contingent on the right.

And the reason why is that many on the right fear change, diversity, and dissent, where immigration is perceived as some sort of a 'threat.'

where immigration is perceived as some sort of a 'threat.'

When it comes to illegal immigration, it is a serious threat to our national security, one that is very expensive and a burden to hardworking taxpayers, DUH.

But to the dumbass liberals like yourself that doesn't matter, does it? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
My gawd, if we need to answer this question over and over and over. there is no frikken hope for our country

that they don't know about Controlled immigration into our country instead of throwing the doors WIDE OPEN. and instead accuse AMERCIAN CITIZENS of being ANTI immigration. we are screwed and they didn't even have a fire a shot

My gawd, if we need to answer this question over and over and over. there is no frikken hope for our country

that they don't know about Controlled immigration into our country instead of throwing the doors WIDE OPEN. and instead accuse AMERCIAN CITIZENS of being ANTI immigration. we are screwed and they didn't even have a fire a shot

These people know that's the truth but they are either bleeding heart liberals or ethnocentric racists with ethnic ties to illegal aliens. They don't give a damn about the American worker/taxpayer as they are blinded by their anti-American agendas which also trumps our immigration laws.

These people know that's the truth but they are either bleeding heart liberals or ethnocentric racists with ethnic ties to illegal aliens. They don't give a damn about the American worker/taxpayer as they are blinded by their anti-American agendas which also trumps our immigration laws.

I know. a lot of them are bleeding hearts willing to sell us and our country out.. to crow how much more compassionate they are than all others in the country. that is what will sell us down the river.

I could somewhat understand why British/Europeans would be opposed to immigration but if you are an American, I don't understand it. You know, since America were built on immigration.

I don't know any Americans that are against legal immigration.

I am against any more Third World Immigration, legal or illegal.

We have had to much of it already, we don't need any more semiskilled workers, and they are changing our cultures in ways that are not positive.

I'm don't think we really need very much First World immigration either. 320 million is plenty of people.

Time for this wave of immigration to end, and for US to try to assimilate the vast numbers we already have here.

I guess we are all suppose to be standing on the border giving these LAW BREAKER a hand crossing our fences/borders and giving a big Welcome to our country to take advantage of all our Resources that is meant for the Legal American citizens who live in the country.

If we break our laws, we get fined or jailed. If people come here illegally and break our laws in the process, they are wonderful. Why do we have laws?

I have absolutely no problem with any liberal idea, as long as they tell all of us how to pay for it. Forget the defense department because eliminating it could NOT pay for it, and it is the feds number 1 priority under the constitution, to protect us. And so, pay for it, then we shall talk. Hey, I want a mansion with a swimming pool, you willing to pay for that too?

The deal is----------->if it is spending not mandated, then 1st figure out a way to pay for it. Oh you can't? Then illegal aliens are...........OVER RULED!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and seriously...........being against illegal immigration is something that 99% of the right, and 55% of the left agrees with. Why is it that neither party cares to listen to its constituents? We all know why, or have a pretty good idea.

People claim that bi-partisanship is so important in this time of being split. Shouldn't we the regular members of BOTH parties who agree on this and who are in the vast majority, demand that it be made so? Maybe if we are smart we will begin to realize, that the biggest fear Washington has is that we discover they want to keep pointing out differences instead of similarities, so as they can have their way, instead of what a vast majority of Americans demand!

I'm opposed to illegal immigration. Why?

The majority of our immigrants now sneak in through the “back door” that the federal government purposely leaves open. Thanks to the negligence of the federal government, far more people move in the United States illegally than come in through the legal immigration process. This has got to change. :mad-61:

Illegal immigrants generally don’t pay taxes. The vast majority of illegal aliens would never even dream of paying income taxes, but Mexicans living in America send billions upon billions of dollars out of the United States and back to Mexico every single year. :mad-61:

Although illegal aliens pay next to nothing in taxes, they have no problem receiving tens of billions of dollars worth of free education benefits, free health care benefits, free housing assistance and free food stamp benefits. Many communities in the United States now openly advertise that they will help illegal aliens with these things. :mad-61:

And who ends up footing the bill so that the illegal immigrants can have their "free stuff"? The American tax-payer, that's who. :mad-61:

Illegals pay the same taxes you do.

I am not a xenophobe. Most countries on this planet are shitholes, because the people that live in those countries are shitheads. Why would I want those morons coming to America, and fucking my country up the way they fucked up their own? No, thanks a lot.

I'm opposed to illegal immigration. Why?

The majority of our immigrants now sneak in through the “back door” that the federal government purposely leaves open. Thanks to the negligence of the federal government, far more people move in the United States illegally than come in through the legal immigration process. This has got to change. :mad-61:

Illegal immigrants generally don’t pay taxes. The vast majority of illegal aliens would never even dream of paying income taxes, but Mexicans living in America send billions upon billions of dollars out of the United States and back to Mexico every single year. :mad-61:

Although illegal aliens pay next to nothing in taxes, they have no problem receiving tens of billions of dollars worth of free education benefits, free health care benefits, free housing assistance and free food stamp benefits. Many communities in the United States now openly advertise that they will help illegal aliens with these things. :mad-61:

And who ends up footing the bill so that the illegal immigrants can have their "free stuff"? The American tax-payer, that's who. :mad-61:

Illegals pay the same taxes you do.

You need a SS # to file taxes. Illegals are getting SS #s? How, illegally? Oh yea, you freak leftists want to shower illegals with any damn thing they ask for. Morons.

Hey, I know. I'll enter into your house without your permission, help myself to your food, drink, furnishings, you can't kick me out. Sound good?

Get you head out of your ass.

I am not a xenophobe. Most countries on this planet are shitholes, because the people that live in those countries are shitheads. Why would I want those morons coming to America, and fucking my country up the way they fucked up their own? No, thanks a lot.

As if it's only frikken Hispanics now invading our country or is now being FLOWN over by this dear wonderful leader.... who cares SO MUCH FOR US here at home that he is again going against THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE with his immigration reform.

he promised Transformation baby. he just didn't tell us how he planned on flooding us with illegal immigrants and calling them, Refugees.

SNIP:
DHS Launches “Family Reunification,” Refugee Program for Central Americans
APRIL 01, 2015

To facilitate the often treacherous process of entering the United States illegally through the southern border, the Obama administration is offering free transportation from three Central American countries and a special refugee/parole program with “resettlement assistance” and permanent residency.

Under the new initiative the administration has rebranded the official name it originally assigned to the droves of illegal immigrant minors who continue sneaking into the U.S. They’re no longer known as Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC), a term that evidently was offensive and not politically correct enough for the powerful open borders movement. The new arrivals will be officially known as Central American Minors (CAM) and they will be eligible for a special refugee/parole that offers a free one-way flight to the U.S. from El Salvador, Guatemala or Honduras. The project is a joint venture between the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the State Department.

Specifically, the “program provides certain children in El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras with a safe, legal, and orderly alternative to the dangerous journey that some children are undertaking to the United States,” according to a DHS memo obtained by JW this week. The document goes on to say that the CAM program has started accepting applications from “qualifying parents” to bring their offspring under the age of 21 from El Salvador, Guatemala or Honduras. The candidates will then be granted a special refugee parole, which includes many taxpayer-funded perks and benefits. Among them is a free education, food stamps, medical care and living expenses.

During a special teleconference this week officials from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the State Department explained how CAM will work. Only “friendly” groups and individuals invited by the government were allowed to participate and the event was not open to the media. Judicial Watch attended as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with interest in the matter. Obama administration officials offered an overview of the new CAM initiative and confirmed that the U.S. has deployed staff to the region to handle the influx of applicants. A State Department official promoted CAM as a “family reunification” program that will be completely funded by American taxpayers, though the official claimed to have no idea what the cost will be.

ALL of it here:
DHS Launches Family Reunification Refugee Program for Central Americans - Judicial Watch

I don't know any Americans that are against legal immigration.

There are a few who pollute this site.

[
I'm don't think we really need very much First World immigration either. 320 million is plenty of people.

Time for this wave of immigration to end, and for US to try to assimilate the vast numbers we already have here.

Utter ignorance ^^^

Depresses wages. In fact, at one point over the past 30 years immigration displaced lower income workers.

Forum List

Back