Americans shocked to learn the Giuliani had a law license!

:heehee:

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After the state of New York banned Rudy Giuliani from practicing law, Americans expressed utter shock and disbelief that he had a law license.​
“I did not know that he was an actual lawyer,” Carol Foyler, who lives in Bridgeport, Connecticut, said. “I just thought he was some skeezy guy Trump met at a wedding or something.”​
“The fact that Rudy Giuliani had a law license shows that the system for granting law licenses is broken,” Harland Dorrinson, a resident of Toledo, Ohio, said. “There need to be background checks to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future.”​
Tracy Klugian, a spokesman for the New York State Supreme Court’s appellate division, said that their offices have been deluged with requests for law licenses ever since the Giuliani news broke. “People now think we’ll give a law license to anyone,” he said.​

Liberals really are THAT FUCKING STUPID!

Crime (felony) was 90-97% higher under Giuliani than it is now (2020 stats)

Apparently the myth of the great Rudy, is not supported by the facts.
Bullshit...stats don't tell the whole picture...we all witnessed it...Rudy cleaned up NYC and no history changing stat will change that fact....
Your claim wasn't that Rudy cleaned up New York, but that New York is now WORSE, than where Rudy left it. Which from the stats, clearly is a lie.
NYC was a murderous mess when Rudy took over...just like today no one used the subway after 8:00 PM.....how do you think a Republican won in NYC retard?.....

What is shocking is how far NYC has fallen since Rudy retired....
Rudy should have STAYED retired. ;)
Crime (felony) was 90-97% higher under Giuliani than it is now (2020 stats)

Apparently the myth of the great Rudy, is not supported by the facts.
Bullshit...stats don't tell the whole picture...we all witnessed it...Rudy cleaned up NYC and no history changing stat will change that fact....

Oh double BS - Rudy did a good job in the aftermath of 911. Other than that (unless you want to count stop and frisk as a success) he was an abject failure.
Obviously stop and frisk worked....we can clearly see that now that its been stopped...this is what I mean when I say dems are not good for anyone...they get people killed....

Clearly you have not studied the crime stats you were dutifully provided. Sad :(
Post them stupid...I'll wait.....

Tracy Klugian, a spokesman for the New York State Supreme Court’s appellate division, said that their offices have been deluged with requests for law licenses ever since the Giuliani news broke. “People now think we’ll give a law license to anyone,” he said.​
Liberals really are THAT FUCKING STUPID!
Based on Rudys lawyering skills, they figure it's a very low bar.

Other felonies (not the top 7)
Giuliani - 80,861
In 2020 - 41,015
Other felonies were over 97% higher under Giuliani.

Sorry to use facts, to dispute that things were better when Rudy was in charge.
2020 when the world was under lockdown? :cuckoo: You must work for State Media propaganda division.

NYC was a murderous mess when Rudy took over...just like today no one used the subway after 8:00 PM.....how do you think a Republican won in NYC retard?.....
Why are you moving the goalposts?

That wasn't your original claim.

How about showing how NYC is worse off in 2021 than it was in 2000.

But it's obvious you can't. You lied.

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—After the state of New York banned Rudy Giuliani from practicing law, Americans expressed utter shock and disbelief that he had a law license.​
“I did not know that he was an actual lawyer,” Carol Foyler, who lives in Bridgeport, Connecticut, said. “I just thought he was some skeezy guy Trump met at a wedding or something.”​
“The fact that Rudy Giuliani had a law license shows that the system for granting law licenses is broken,” Harland Dorrinson, a resident of Toledo, Ohio, said. “There need to be background checks to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future.”​

Borowitz is a failed TV writer who has cashed in big time from the hate for Trump. Nothing he says has any basis in fact. Much like the OP.

Why are you moving the goalposts?

That wasn't your original claim.

How about showing how NYC is worse off in 2021 than it was in 2000.

But it's obvious you can't. You lied.
I didn't move any goalpost...the claim that NYC was safe and wonderful when Rudy took over is nuts....and the fact that a Republican won in NYC proves it....I never lie....Rudy saved NYC...deblousyo is purposely fucking it up...

Giuliani - 80,861
In 2020 - 41,015

2020 when the world was under lockdown? :cuckoo: You must work for State Media propaganda division.
I posted the NYC police stats. They spanned 2000 to 2020. And virtually every year since Rudy left, crime went down under other succeeding administrations.

Have at it. NYC has been safer every year after Rudy left than when Rudy was in office.

Giuliani - 80,861
In 2020 - 41,015

I posted the NYC police stats. They spanned 2000 to 2020. And virtually every year since Rudy left, crime went down under other succeeding administrations.

Have at it. NYC has been safer every year after Rudy left than when Rudy was in office.
I guess you just can't fix stupid.....

NY city police turning their backs to Democrat leader De Blasio, even NY Democrats hate his guts. Record homelessness, record crimes, record shootings ---> all Democrat creations.

Trump said "The sky was blue yesterday"....
USMB libtard "I have an MSNBC stat that says it was purple".....

Democrats are full of shit ignorant propagandist hacks, this is what happens when the Left is running things:

I didn't move any goalpost...the claim that NYC was safe and wonderful when Rudy took over is nuts....and the fact that a Republican won in NYC proves it....I never lie....Rudy saved NYC...deblousyo is purposely fucking it up...
WOW, I can't believe you not only moved the goal posts, but lied about moving them.

Let me repeat your original claim. It has nothing to do with what you're now posting, and by statistics was clearly a lie. That's why you've changed your tune, because your old song was a bold faced lie.

New York has only gotten better since Rudy left., and that's a statistical fact.

WOW, I can't believe you not only moved the goal posts, but lied about moving them.

Let me repeat your original claim. It has nothing to do with what you're now posting, and by statistics was clearly a lie. That's why you've changed your tune, because your old song was a bold faced lie.

New York has only gotten better since Rudy left., and that's a statistical fact.

Democrats are full of shit ignorant propagandist hacks, this is what happens when the Left is running things:

And yet even measured now, crime under Rudy Giuliani was 80% higher.

So much for things being worse than they were under Giuliani.

I have the NYC police stats that say NYC has been better off ever since Rudy left.

See for yourself.

I have the NYC police stats that say NYC has been better off ever since Rudy left.

See for yourself.
You don't get it...stats on issues like crime do not reflect the truth due to timing...NYC Mayors serve a multi year term....not a day or a week...if what your fake stat said was accurate he would have never been elected and re elected....and don't post PDF files....

See for yourself.
You don't get it...stats on issues like crime do not reflect the truth due to timing...NYC Mayors serve a multi year term....not a day or a week...if what your fake stat said was accurate he would have never been elected and re elected....
When Rudy left, felony crimes were 80-90% higher than they are now.

Any claim that New York is worse off than when Rudy left is an absolute lie.

When Rudy left, he left a hole in the bottom of Manhattan, and wall street in crisis. Try and spin that NYC is worse off than where Rudy left it.

Forum List

Back