Americans lining up for their guns

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
I went by the local Fort today to check out the guns they sell at the PX.

You have to take a number at this PX gun section, since there were so many soldiers standing in line to buy guns in the middle of the workday. :clap2::badgrin:

There were 7 new handguns being processed by the workers as brand new sales. The guns are like hotcakes...

That does seem to be the scam that the NRA is running. Scare the shit out of the paranoid sheep and sell more guns. I hope their corporate owners pay them well for this.

That does seem to be the scam that the NRA is running. Scare the shit out of the paranoid sheep and sell more guns. I hope their corporate owners pay them well for this.
It's you libs who want to confiscate guns - that is what is responsible for the boom in sales - thanks! :thanks:

It's you libs who want to confiscate guns - that is what is responsible for the boom in sales - thanks! :thanks:

Fuck you, you lying sack of shit. Point out any post where I suggested a solution was to confiscate guns. You can't, because I never suggested that as a solution. You're just a pathetic little lying wingnut.

Fuck you, you lying sack of shit. Point out any post where I suggested a solution was to confiscate guns. You can't, because I never suggested that as a solution. You're just a pathetic little lying wingnut.

Merely being the Left Loon that you are placates you.

It's guilt by association.

No, it's right wing paranoid sheep. I know of no one in authority who suggested gun confiscation. That's the bullshit that the NRA sells you, so their corporate supporters can sell more guns.

No, it's right wing paranoid sheep. I know of no one in authority who suggested gun confiscation. That's the bullshit that the NRA sells you, so their corporate supporters can sell more guns.

Well, I'm not one to believe (or belong to) the NRA. But I do think their response to the recent incident was accurate and appropriate.

I do not believe that talk on Capitol Hill regarding stricter regulations of firearms is any kind of solution.

I get lumped in with the wingnuts whether I like it or not. Regardless of issue. Being a conservative makes me guilty by association.

I've being scoping out Armslist for a secondhand .17 HMR single shot, and over the last three weeks I've seen the prices of AR's and AK's double, and in some cases triple.

Forum List

Back