Another Obama Admin Criminal

Apparently she's been a career gov't. type going back to NJ and Corzine when he was NJ Governor.
Lisa P. Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what caught my eye though:
From Wiki:
Since that time, she has often been noted for her support of hydraulic fracturing. Media outlets continue to quote her testimony in a May 2011 Senate Hearing Committee that she is not aware of any cases where hydraulic fracturing itself has contaminated water. A 1987 EPA report and reports released since May 2011, however, have identified hydraulic fracturing as the likely source of water contamination in several cases.
EPA's own Reports show Fracking contaminates water yet she claims to be unaware of it ever happening.

Do those e-mails show her to be a puppet for Big Oil? Hmmm.

I'm glad the nuts found something new. Benghazi was getting stale. I was afraid you guys would be forced to rehash Fast and Furious until the next big "scandal" surfaced.

Apparently she's been a career gov't. type going back to NJ and Corzine when he was NJ Governor.
Lisa P. Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what caught my eye though:
From Wiki:
Since that time, she has often been noted for her support of hydraulic fracturing. Media outlets continue to quote her testimony in a May 2011 Senate Hearing Committee that she is not aware of any cases where hydraulic fracturing itself has contaminated water. A 1987 EPA report and reports released since May 2011, however, have identified hydraulic fracturing as the likely source of water contamination in several cases.
EPA's own Reports show Fracking contaminates water yet she claims to be unaware of it ever happening.

Do those e-mails show her to be a puppet for Big Oil? Hmmm.

EPA reports?

They've only just released a "progress report" on their HF study...

EPA Releases Progress Report on Fracking Study

The update released Friday doesn’t come to any conclusions and the final report won’t be released until 2014.

I'm glad the nuts found something new. Benghazi was getting stale. I was afraid you guys would be forced to rehash Fast and Furious until the next big "scandal" surfaced.

I guess you did read about the immaculate Concusion. But that's okay, there will most likely be a revision on that story too. Just to set you straight, no one forgot about Benghazi-Gate. It still may cost Oblamer the presidency for lying and the same goes for the future of Hitlery.

Forum List

Back