Americans Fall In Love With Obamacare As New Poll Shows Growing ACA Support

if it's that freaking complicated...

It's not complicated.

You can either get health insurance on your own, through a broker, or through one of the exchanges (like the one I linked to for you twice but which you're afraid to click on).

Why do you find that complicated?

When 4 of 5 getting it through the Obamacare exchanges get a subsidy to be able to afford it, they aren't getting it on their own. Honorable, hardworking people are forced to fund the subsidies for the leeches.
When you get it through your company, you are a leech because you are forcing honorable, hardworking companies to fund it for leeches like you.

Besides being a fucking stupid statement from a definite moron, it's totally inaccurate. My employer offers it to me as compensation for what I do. They value my skills. I didn't ask them for it, they offered it to me retard. Too bad you don't have skills enough for an employer to do the same for you. Continue to live off the government and hard workers like me thinking it's owed to you.
Nah, the employer subsidizes the great amount for you, mr. leech. I am retired after a very successful life in the military and business and family and church. If you do 1/10th as well as me, you will be ecstatic. Go to your employer and tell him that you are going to have the subsidized portion of your company provided health care deducted from your pay.

The employer provides it as compensation.

You have proof of your success Mr. Internet Bragger? I'll wait for verifiable support of your claim.

if it's that freaking complicated...

It's not complicated.

You can either get health insurance on your own, through a broker, or through one of the exchanges (like the one I linked to for you twice but which you're afraid to click on).

When 4 of 5 getting it through the Obamacare exchanges get a subsidy to be able to afford it, they aren't getting it on their own. Honorable, hardworking people are forced to fund the subsidies for the leeches.
When you get it through your company, you are a leech because you are forcing honorable, hardworking companies to fund it for leeches like you.

Besides being a fucking stupid statement from a definite moron, it's totally inaccurate. My employer offers it to me as compensation for what I do. They value my skills. I didn't ask them for it, they offered it to me retard. Too bad you don't have skills enough for an employer to do the same for you. Continue to live off the government and hard workers like me thinking it's owed to you.
Nah, the employer subsidizes the great amount for you, mr. leech. I am retired after a very successful life in the military and business and family and church. If you do 1/10th as well as me, you will be ecstatic. Go to your employer and tell him that you are going to have the subsidized portion of your company provided health care deducted from your pay.

Successful family my ass? Anyone related to you is as big of a piece of shit as you are.

It's not complicated.

The employer provides it as compensation. You have proof of your success Mr. Internet Bragger? I'll wait for verifiable support of your claim.
He attacked me, then you attack me. I suspect you low info voters are not doing well economically? Failed to get your education, save your money, and work hard. Much of the far right are just like you. No, it is not compensation, or your bud would be taxed for it. It is a subsidy.

Rates almost always go higher. You have to show they are going up higher then the average in the last twenty years. You won't be able to do that. If you research, you will find the annual rise of inflation in medical care costs is flattening. You made the assertion; prove it. You can't.

The employer provides it as compensation. You have proof of your success Mr. Internet Bragger? I'll wait for verifiable support of your claim.
He attacked me, then you attack me. I suspect you low info voters are not doing well economically? Failed to get your education, save your money, and work hard. Much of the far right are just like you. No, it is not compensation, or your bud would be taxed for it. It is a subsidy.

Seems you don't realize the difference between compensation and salary/income. So much for your claims of success.

I'm doing fine. If you did 1/100th as well as I did, you would be able to move out of that single-wide into a larger trailer. Much of the left is like you thinking what you have is what you earned rather than it having been handed to you.

Of course, the key provisions of Obamacare have overwhelming support among the US population.

The reason Obamacare is opposed more is because of idiots who don't understand what the law is and does.
oh yeah, that must be it. if it's that freaking complicated why did they pass something like that on us? hell the idiot democrats couldn't get a gawddam website up and running and you have the nerve to call other idiots who doesn't understand it.

I think gruber was actually talking about you

Actually, my guess is that you are the exact type of idiot I was talking about.

we have many snobs around here you can just get in line. And go love you some Government
By 'snobs' you must mean educated people with a good understanding of how the world works, I suppose.

I can see why you resent us.

I don't suppose it would be possible to point out to the knuckle-walkers that the original source of the poll is this:

Public Policy Polling

not "policousa," as Stephanie put it (jeez, kid, at least learn to cut and past correctly, will you?) and inviting any one of them to prove (with facts, not screaming fits) that Public Policy Polling is some leftist conspiracy?

Of course not. Screaming fits is all they have. It's like trying to reason with a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Of course, the key provisions of Obamacare have overwhelming support among the US population.

The reason Obamacare is opposed more is because of idiots who don't understand what the law is and does.
oh yeah, that must be it. if it's that freaking complicated why did they pass something like that on us? hell the idiot democrats couldn't get a gawddam website up and running and you have the nerve to call other idiots who doesn't understand it.

I think gruber was actually talking about you

Actually, my guess is that you are the exact type of idiot I was talking about.

we have many snobs around here you can just get in line. And go love you some Government
By 'snobs' you must mean educated people with a good understanding of how the world works, I suppose.

I can see why you resent us.
Stephanie is very anti-snob, yes

Here's what I predict: They'll keep howling about how "nobody wants Obamacare" until even the Republicans in Congress stop wasting their tax dollars on trying to dismantle it.

Then the paradigm shift begins, just as it did with Iraq. The Rightists were for it before they were against it. The same thing will happen with the PPACA.

Here's what I predict: They'll keep howling about how "nobody wants Obamacare" until even the Republicans in Congress stop wasting their tax dollars on trying to dismantle it.

Then the paradigm shift begins, just as it did with Iraq. The Rightists were for it before they were against it. The same thing will happen with the PPACA.

You really don't have a clue about how the Constitution works. I assume your reference to righties being for it before they were against it means Romneycare in Massachusetts.

You really don't have a clue about how the Constitution works.

Interesting hypothesis, but in no way relevant to the post you just responded to.

You really don't have a clue about how the Constitution works.

Interesting hypothesis, but in no way relevant to the post you just responded to.

Very much relevant. The Obamacare supporters constantly use Romneycare in Massachusetts to claim the Republicans had the idea on which Obamacare was built. Untrue. Since healthcare isn't specifically delegated as a power of the federal government, the 10th amendment says it belongs to the states if they so choose to deal with it. Massachusetts, a STATE, did so. To say that's the same as Obamacare on the federal level is retarded and incorrect.

that site must have taken lessons from Goebbels

Paul Joseph Goebbels (English /ˈɡɜrbəlz/; German: [ˈɡœbəls] (listen);[1] 29 October 1897 – 1 May 1945) was a German politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda in Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. One of Adolf Hitler's close associates and most devoted followers, he was known for his public speaking and deep and virulent antisemitism, which led to his supporting the extermination of the Jews in the Holocaust.

all of it here:Joseph Goebbels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they put Pravda to shame with their sickening title and propaganda.

they haven't even signed up more then 20 million people IF THAT out of 360 million people and they call that the American people being IN LOVE with IT

ALL it is is a NEW Government Entitlement you pay for and they put on your CHILDRENS backs.

You need to beware going to that site. You might catch a STD or cooties from all the lies

Very much relevant. The Obamacare supporters constantly use Romneycare in Massachusetts to claim the Republicans had the idea on which Obamacare was built. Untrue. Since healthcare isn't specifically delegated as a power of the federal government, the 10th amendment says it belongs to the states if they so choose to deal with it. Massachusetts, a STATE, did so. To say that's the same as Obamacare on the federal level is retarded and incorrect.

Except I wasn't talking about Romneycare.

Except I wasn't talking about Romneycare.

You don't know much about anything of which you speak.

I don't think supporting claims is in her wheelhouse, if you know what I mean.
That's why it's so much fun to challenge her. I've noticed many on the right get hung up on a word or even a logo and can't seem to get past it to, for example, realize that the article on Politico links to the Public Policy Polling site and plenty of hard data, some of which might actually support their perspective if they weren't so afraid to look at it.

It's at least part of why they're habitually angry, frustrated, and clueless to what's actually going on around them.

Forum List

Back