Americans Begging The Government To Take Their Rights

As of 2015 the US was number 11 when compared to European countries in mass shooting deaths. Maybe you should stop being ridiculous and educate yourself.

How many killed in Vegas? That tx church? Newtown? Orlando? Lot of dead.
and?

Mass shootings are not a problem in countries with strong gun control.

Australia has public shootings all the time.....they simply don't murder enough people to make them mass public shootings.....gun control and gun confiscation did not stop them...

Sensible gun laws would’ve stopped the Florida kid .

No way he succeeds if he was in a number of gun control states .

They already HAVE sensible gun laws, which should have stopped him, and they didn't stop shit, because LAWS DON'T WORK IF THEY AREN'T ENFORCED.

No way he succeeds if he's in a county that isn't run by leftists.

Australia has public shootings all the time.....they simply don't murder enough people to make them mass public shootings.....gun control and gun confiscation did not stop them...

We have sensible gun laws...the police didn't use them...the school didn't use them, the FBI didn't use them.....

Moron.....he passed the federal background check....he could by a gun in any state of the Union......

Florida has crap laws . They let an 18 yr old waltz in and by an AR . Not even a gun license is needed .

Once again, for the sake of anyone who doesn't know by now what an ignorant, mouthbreathing, lying sack of monkey vomit you are:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

THESE are the voluminous pages of "crappy, non-existent" gun laws Florida has, according to Timmy. I'd say this proves that if you believe a word he says after this, you are either too stupid to be allowed out without a babysitter and a leash, or as big a disingenous, fascist snake turd as he is.

Why don't you tell us, Timmy, what your precious, repeated-until-it's-talismanic "gun license" would have accomplished that these laws didn't? I could use a good laugh.

Oh, yeah, because taxpaying businesses are SOOOO much freer of government interference than churches are.

Yes, very much so.

Outside of illegal activities there is no restriction on what they can spend their money on.

There are no restrictions on them endorsing political candidates and parties or taking political stances.

Churches are told what they can spend their money on and what they can say. That is not freedom, that is bondage. Bondage for a few extra bucks. God tells us we cannot serve two masters yet the church in America today tries to do just that. And that is why they are in apostasy.

As a religiophobe, you clearly will stoop to anything to bludgeon churches out of existence.

And as a statist you will cearly do everything you can to keep the government's control over the churches as tight as possible.

If only the shooting victims had all those thoughts and prayers BEFORE they were mercilessly gunned down instead of after. Everyone knows the immense value of thoughts and prayers when it comes to saving lives.

I wish everyone knew the purpose of prayers before opening their blathering cakehole and speaking about them.

But then, when it comes to leftists, virtually everything they say leaves me wishing they knew what the fuck they were talking about before they spoke, so . . .

You sound like you need a hanky.

We have sensible gun laws...the police didn't use them...the school didn't use them, the FBI didn't use them.....

Moron.....he passed the federal background check....he could by a gun in any state of the Union......

Florida has crap laws . They let an 18 yr old waltz in and by an AR . Not even a gun license is needed .

Once again, for the sake of anyone who doesn't know by now what an ignorant, mouthbreathing, lying sack of monkey vomit you are:

THESE are the voluminous pages of "crappy, non-existent" gun laws Florida has, according to Timmy. I'd say this proves that if you believe a word he says after this, you are either too stupid to be allowed out without a babysitter and a leash, or as big a disingenous, fascist snake turd as he is.

Why don't you tell us, Timmy, what your precious, repeated-until-it's-talismanic "gun license" would have accomplished that these laws didn't? I could use a good laugh.

Ummm. It would’ve stopped an obvious nut from getting a hold of a high powered military weapon and killing 17 people .

Laugh on.

I don’t understand why you get so butthurt over people pushing for banning assault weapons and wanting stricter background checks. You don’t have to agree with these ideas - there’s just no reason to whine about it.

Any weapon is an assault weapon when it's used against another person. You're the second regressive that has said stricter background checks with out defining what that means or how it would make any difference on these mass shootings.

Come on child, whine some more about the scary looking guns that are no more effective than less scary looking guns.

By definition, ALL weapons are assault weapons, because assaulting is what one DOES with a weapon. That's why it's a weapon, and not a paperweight.

Seems I said something similar to that. LOL

True, but sometimes you have to phrase things several different ways, just to maximize the chance of leftists comprehending the words.
and there is still no guarantee.

You can lead a moron to wisdom, but you can't make him think.

Oh, yeah, because taxpaying businesses are SOOOO much freer of government interference than churches are.

Yes, very much so.

Outside of illegal activities there is no restriction on what they can spend their money on.

There are no restrictions on them endorsing political candidates and parties or taking political stances.

Churches are told what they can spend their money on and what they can say. That is not freedom, that is bondage. Bondage for a few extra bucks. God tells us we cannot serve two masters yet the church in America today tries to do just that. And that is why they are in apostasy.

As a religiophobe, you clearly will stoop to anything to bludgeon churches out of existence.

And as a statist you will cearly do everything you can to keep the government's control over the churches as tight as possible.

Clearly, the churches don't agree with your assessment of what's best for them. And since it is THEIR decision to make and THEY are significantly more informed and experienced on the subject that you are . . . well, I'm sure you can follow me.

Ummm. It would’ve stopped an obvious nut from getting a hold of a high powered military weapon and killing 17 people .

Laugh on.

I didn't ask you to assert the wonderful miracle-working of your proposal, douche weasel. Excuse me for overestimating your comprehension abilities, but I don't speak to lower life-forms that much, and I don't have experience dumbing things down that much.

Let me spell it out: In exactly what way would your precious, whacking-off-every-time-you-hear-the-phrase "gun license" have provided more "stopping" of the "obvious nut" from "getting hold of a 'high powered military weapon' (which is, all by itself, an even more laughable lie than your comedy classic, "Florida has no gun laws") than the current laws in Florida? SPECIFICALLY, cock holster, what provisions would your Timmy-has-tingles-up-his-leg "gun license" proposal have that are not already there, aside from the indubitable safety measure of a hyper-protective plastic-laminated card?

Yes, very much so.

Clearly, the churches don't agree with your assessment of what's best for them. And since it is THEIR decision to make and THEY are significantly more informed and experienced on the subject that you are . . . well, I'm sure you can follow me.

You are correct they do not share my view. They have chosen mammon over God.

Yes, very much so.

"Mammon" isn't defined as "disagreeing with the received wisdom of Gator".

Laugh on.

You're making assumptions you can't back up, he didn't have any convictions or a restraining order on his record, so they had no legal reason to deny him.

Yes, very much so.

You are correct, as they have not chosen me they have chosen money over freedom.

There's no amount of ammunition that will make me any more dangerous to you, and no amount of gun control that will make me any LESS dangerous to you, if I choose.
But it's not all about you, is it? It's about keeping high-powered guns out of school kids hands...

Let me ask you something, do you agree with Florida raising the gun buying age so that high schoolers can't even buy a gun anymore to go shoot up their school?

Laugh on.

You're making assumptions you can't back up, he didn't have any convictions or a restraining order on his record, so they had no legal reason to deny him.

That’s my point about Florida law !

Mass law Runs through the local police department. It is designed for just this kind of situation. The local police chief would know that cruise was a troublemaker and be able to deny him a license.

Sure he can appeal up, but then the PD Could provide proof that he was unsuitable.

Laugh on.

And what the lying sacks of crap like Timmy refuse to EVER acknowledge is that he SHOULD have had those things on his record. The left forever abdicated any right to propose laws and be taken seriously by refusing to APPLY the laws already in existence and letting this outrage happen.

The mind boggles at the chutzpah, lack of shame, and sheer evil necessary for leftists to adopt a tone of sanctimony and demand ANYTHING before the blood of those students even dried on their hands.

Yes, very much so.

You are correct, as they have not chosen me they have chosen money over freedom.

And you have chosen blind hatred over truth. We're done. Bigots make me nauseated. Run along.

There's no amount of ammunition that will make me any more dangerous to you, and no amount of gun control that will make me any LESS dangerous to you, if I choose.
But it's not all about you, is it? It's about keeping high-powered guns out of school kids hands...

Let me ask you something, do you agree with Florida raising the gun buying age so that high schoolers can't even buy a gun anymore to go shoot up their school?

Nice try at deflection, but no dice. Did you really think I was going to go along with "I'm pretending not to understand your point, and it's all about defining the debate in my terms"? Yeah, hold your breath waiting to be in charge, Spanky.

Let me restate for those leftists in the audience who think "I'm too fucking stupid to understand" is a brilliant debate tactic: guns are not dangerous. Humans are. That means guns are not the problem. Humans are.

Furthermore, the AR-15 is not a "high-powered gun", and isn't going to be one no matter how many times you leftists chant that.

Further-furthermore, we are not even close to answering the serious and complex questions about how Parkland happened, and no matter how much the left and their accomplices in the media try to pretend it away and misdirect and stampede everyone into conceding, we ARE still discussing it. You may think you've screamed "It's the guns! It's the guns! It's all about the guns!" enough times to avoid it, but you're wrong.

Let me ask YOU something: did the Parkland shooter kill all of those people JUST because he was under 21? Are all people under the age of 21 killers?

Laugh on.

That’s my point about Florida law !

Mass law Runs through the local police department. It is designed for just this kind of situation. The local police chief would know that cruise was a troublemaker and be able to deny him a license.

Sure he can appeal up, but then the PD Could provide proof that he was unsuitable.

You HAVE no point about Florida law, shit sack. All you have are lies.

The Broward County Sheriff DID know that Cruz (learn to spell, skidmark) was a troublemaker, inasmuch as that useless waste of skin knew anything about what was going on in his own department. You lefties love to disingenuously pretend that Cruz's actions were a total shock, out of nowhere, to law enforcement, and hope we'll all forget that that's completely untrue.

Furthermore, no matter how much you run away from answering questions about why your rubbing-one-out-thinking-about-it "gun license" would change anything, Florida's current laws already provide for doing exactly what needed to be done with Cruz. The problem isn't that more laws are needed; the problem is that COMPETENT LAW ENFORCEMENT is needed.

Yes, very much so.

And you have chosen blind hatred over truth. We're done. Bigots make me nauseated. Run along.

What a fun way to silence anyone that does not walk in lockstep with you, accuse them of hatred. You are the model liberal! Well done! I am sure all your statist friends are very proud of you

Love your children more than your guns.
See, that is your problem, and that is the reason you are a cocksucking idiot. What makes you think we don’t? Why the fuck do you think we want to be armed?

TO PROTECT THE LIVES AND RIGHTS OF OUR CHILDREN, YOU USELESS PILE OF YAK SEMEN!!!

Don’t EVER pull the “think of the children” card until you and your life partner actually adopt a child.

Forum List

Back