Americans. Are you proud of your history?

i mean every bit of it. What historic blunders do you regret? What historic achievement are you most proud of as an American?

Yep.....we ended the democrat party owning slaves, we ended democrat party Jim Crow, we gave the vote to all people of all races, we created a country that outpaced all others in the shortest amount of time, while abusing that power less than the older countries did....
the problem is southern conservatives whatever party they are in, and to a lesser extent all powerful conservatives, the regressive racist swine, and their dupes. Now they are in the GOP.

No...because conservatives made up the abolitionist movement.....it was the democrat party that supported slavery....both allowing it in new states and demanding that the slave trade be restarted with Africa, as well as the klan, and Jim Crow.......all things the Republican party fought against...

If America (United States) is so bad why are so many still flooding into this country? Why do people like Illian Omar so bitterly clinging to remaining in this shithole rather than returning to the utopian paradise she came from?
America is the worst country in the world...except for all the others.
At the moment I think we have fallen behind all the other rich countries After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich inequality and crap upward Mobility now. No sacrifice on the part of the Non rich is too much to save the rich from paying their fair share. Only crap propaganda and zombies like you make it possible.

As I said I blame southern conservatives and conservatives in general for any problems in the United States. And I'm proudest of our constitution and our citizens even dupes are good people just misinformed.

i mean every bit of it. What historic blunders do you regret? What historic achievement are you most proud of as an American?

Too many blunders to consider. But I think the achievement I'm most proud of is raising my kids.

Show me the man today that has the courage or resourcefulness of a Daniel Boone or Kit Carson. There are no more men with the abilities of a Lewis Wetzel. Tough men. Men that could build a great nation. Now we have pajama boys who worry about how toxic their masculinity is.

My masculinity isn't toxic ... but it's pretty greasy and sweaty.

DD-44-011-956x1200.jpg
stop%2Bthe%2Bfaggotry.jpg

Yep.....we ended the democrat party owning slaves, we ended democrat party Jim Crow, we gave the vote to all people of all races, we created a country that outpaced all others in the shortest amount of time, while abusing that power less than the older countries did....
the problem is southern conservatives whatever party they are in, and to a lesser extent all powerful conservatives, the regressive racist swine, and their dupes. Now they are in the GOP.

No...because conservatives made up the abolitionist movement.....it was the democrat party that supported slavery....both allowing it in new states and demanding that the slave trade be restarted with Africa, as well as the klan, and Jim Crow.......all things the Republican party fought against...
Sorry, Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans were the liberals. You think slave owners are liberal Democrats? LOL. Both parties had liberal and conservative wings until the 80s.

I regret what Martin Luther King Jr. did to everyone. Sorry everybody. Think of everything he did to Korea. I'm so sorry.

If America (United States) is so bad why are so many still flooding into this country? Why do people like Illian Omar so bitterly clinging to remaining in this shithole rather than returning to the utopian paradise she came from?
At the moment I think we have fallen behind all the other rich countries After 35 years of GOP give away to the rich inequality and crap upward Mobility now. No sacrifice on the part of the Non rich is too much to save the rich from paying their fair share. Only crap propaganda and zombies like you make it possible.

As I said I blame southern conservatives and conservatives in general for any problems in the United States. And I'm proudest of our constitution and our citizens even dupes are good people just misinformed.

The rich are paying more than their fair share, the 49% not paying taxes need to pay more of their fair share...maybe if they had to pay their fair share they would stop voting for people to raise their taxes.

You blame who you've been told to blame. Reality has no bearing on it. End of story.

Sorry, Abraham Lincoln and the Republicans were the liberals. You think slave owners are liberal Democrats? LOL. Both parties had liberal and conservative wings until the 80s.

Sorry, the Abolitionists were religious conservatives, and Republicans.

I blame yankee sponging, non-producing pieces of shit like you! Do you even know what it takes to get a a pork tenderloin to your table? Probably not, because you're a dumbass duper.

The rich are paying more than their fair share, the 49% not paying taxes need to pay more of their fair share...maybe if they had to pay their fair share they would stop voting for people to raise their taxes.
If you count all taxes, the rich pay the same percentage as the middle class now. A disgrace and disaster for the country and our infrastructure and our people. Reaganism also ended basically free or cheap public universities....

If you count all taxes, the rich pay the same as the middle class now. A disgrace and disaster for the country and our infrastructure and our people. Reaganism also ended free public universities....
If you count all taxes, people where you are should get none of ours.

I blame yankee sponging, non-producing pieces of shit like you! Do you even know what it takes to get a a pork tenderloin to your table? Probably not, because you're a dumbass duper.
I am happily retired thank you. I have no idea what you are babbling about LOL

If you count all taxes, the rich pay the same as the middle class now. A disgrace and disaster for the country and our infrastructure and our people. Reaganism also ended free public universities....
Perfect dupe of the greedy idiot lying GOP rich. Absolutely brainwashed LOL

No one can say they are proud of every single event in their history ... be it national or personal. If you are can't point to a single mistake in our history then we are only acknowledging a filtered version of it. Filtering out the bad bits only skews your perception going forward.

That being said, I believe, that America and Americans have been a force for good in this world. We can relish in our collective achievements and reflect on our collective mistakes.

I am most proud of America as a concept... the idea that people can come from all over this planet for the purpose of achieving the greatest amount of freedom ever allowed a people.

We may not always achieve our collective goals, but at least we have them.

Had those mistakes never happened this country wouldn’t be what it is now. I’m not ashamed of any part of America’s history. I’m just a guy out here making a living. I never owned slaves, or did my family. I never persecuted the red man, or did my family. I don’t feel pity or remorse for the red man, he was more weak and was beaten down and removed from his land. I never beat up black people for being black, never objected to them coming to my school. Na, I don’t feel bad about our history at all.

The Republicans were the abolitionists party which means they were liberals. The Democrats were mainly Southerners at the time slaveholders. That is a very conservative policy. Extremely conservative LOL

My town in Western New York claims to be the birthplace of the Republican party because they started the abolitionist party of 1844.

I think we can all collectively apologize for Lucy Liu. She's like, glorified freelove chick with an adopted baby , New York is the center of the world, junk. If it weren't for Lucy Liu and Martin Luther King Jr. The Two together make Korean girls cry.

Dont you know the people in each party magically switched places? Today's Democrats freed the slaves and today's Republicans formed the KKK!

And dont accuse me of rewriting history! The Great Party Switch really happened! Axe any Democrat!

Perfect dupe of the greedy idiot lying GOP rich. Absolutely brainwashed LOL

Yet here you are sponging off people who work, lol.

Forum List

Back