Americans are the ancestors of the Aryans

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It turns out that Afanasyevo culture completely coincides with American genetics in Asia, and it immediately precedes the Andronovo culture, which is considered the first focus of Aryan culture.
bc3500_andronovoafanasevo_culture-500x327-gif.674567

3-s2.0-B9780128041246000100-f10-05-9780128041246.jpg

PS
Genetic data taken from a scientific website

Last edited:
  • Banned
And besides, another focus also coincides with the Margiano-Bactrian complex

• Banned
So they perform well in arena for the entertainment of Aryans -on both sides, and that proves?

Not making any excuses for any of the NSDAP ethos, just that this meme has leftist stank all over it.
I don't want to turn this topic into a farce. We're talking about archaeology, no need to drag German propaganda here

• Banned
In localization, it is easy to navigate by 2 lakes - Baikal and Balkhash. It's between them

• Banned
This also coincides with the area of the Orkhon-Yenisei script. And this is the real source of runic writing in Europe, and it was probably the prototype of Latin writing.

orkhon-abc.gif

800px-Gok_turk_Epigraph_Copy_in_Gazi_University_Ankara.jpg

• Banned
I would like the moderators to remove the clowning about the Germans and their "white race" from here
This is an offtopic and clogging of the topic. The theme is based on the archaeology and written culture of Asia

A stone with runic inscriptions was also found in the USA. This is interpreted as traces of the Normans, but this is an obvious lie, runic inscriptions were never Norman in origin, the most ancient runes in Eurasia are Orkhon-Yenisei, they were also Bulgarian and Hungarian. The Hungarians still use them as an alphabet. Old Hungarian script - Wikipedia

Perhaps runic inscriptions came to Scandinavia during the Great Hungarian Conquests. There are also signs that there were governors of the Golden Horde - Yarls. The Horde Rulers gave to governor a special document on the right of power, it was called a yarlik.

This prevents those who want to study the issue from a scientific point of view

The DNA evidence points to Africa as our homeland ... all of us are Negroes ... that's science ... yours is just hateful mumbo-jumbo ...

Aryan describes a language, not an ethnicity ... why do you still live with 19th Century prejudices?

The DNA evidence points to Africa as our homeland ... all of us are Negroes ... that's science ... yours is just hateful mumbo-jumbo ...

Aryan describes a language, not an ethnicity ... why do you still live with 19th Century prejudices?

Yup.

One time i did a ancestryDNA test and found out i have about 0.5% sub-saharan african ancestry.

A book of savages was found in America. A semblance of Gothic writing was discovered there. When the scandal arises the case was hushed up.
Here we can assume that the gothic letter is a fake, and the Goths borrowed it from runes or other signs that came from Asia. It's very similar to how they started calling themselves Aryans for no reason at all

I don't want to turn this topic into a farce. We're talking about archaeology, no need to drag German propaganda here
Americans? The ones from Africa, the middle east, India, Cambodia, Philippines, Samoa, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil? Which Americans are you speaking of? I think your racist subject matter is too broad. Try again.

Try again.
I assume that Americans came to Asia and not the other way around. In America, there is a much greater concentration of these groups, usually it happens where the markers come from, and not where they migrated to.

Forum List

Back