American wins woman's Boston Marathon. First time in 33 years.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She looks white too! Aren't there affirmative action laws that say white americans are not allowed to win at anything???

First American woman wins Boston Marathon since 1985

april 16 2018 The 2018 Boston Marathon took place on Monday and 34-year-old runner Desiree Linden became the first American to win the women's race in 33 years.

Linden, who represented the United States in both the 2012 and 2016 Olympics, endured the rain and cold Boston temperatures to take the history-making victory, the first for an American woman in this marathon since 1985. Her time was 2 hours 39 minutes 53 seconds.

Here's emotional footage of her running across the finish line celebrating by hugging her husband and coach.

I remember the hoopla over the woman running in the Boston Marathon in 1967. A neighbor of ours was going on and on about how it was bad for women and worse for men. The women's uterus could fall out and men would lose control of the world. I remember my Dad laughing at him.

I remember the hoopla over the woman running in the Boston Marathon in 1967. A neighbor of ours was going on and on about how it was bad for women and worse for men. The women's uterus could fall out and men would lose control of the world. I remember my Dad laughing at him.
I ran HS track in the early 70s
They wouldn’t let girls run anything over a quarter mile

A true "Mudder."

Interestingly, CBS News had a feature story on her win, but didn't even mention the name of the winner on the men's side.

Fucking foreigners. Who gives a shit?

• Banned
This woman looks kinda mannish and i wonder if she's one of those "identity women", like super-tranny and former FLOTUS michelle.

Forum List

Back