Mexican born woman wins seat for Republicans…first time in 150 years

The Democrats are soooo going to get their asses kicked in the midterms.

After Potatohead's disastrous administration it will be a cold day in Hell before the Democrats win the White House again.

so then, in Nov when it goes back it will be a rejection of the repubfacist?
ahaha your party has held it for 130 years....of course that's not what that would mean. Moreover the GOP isn't even in power to "reject" their policies...the dems are...that would merely mean the "status quo" in that district....but this certainly should be an alarming wake up call of what's to come in the Mid-terms.

but keep telling yourself there is nothing going on

ahaha your party has held it for 130 years....of course that's not what that would mean. Moreover the GOP isn't even in power to "reject" their policies...the dems are...that would merely mean the "status quo" in that district....but this certainly should be an alarming wake up call of what's to come in the Mid-terms.

but keep telling yourself there is nothing going on

so it is different when you party loses a seat.

Thanks, just won a bet, I told a different member that would be your answer

Not that it's key, but she is also pretty attractive for a politician. Why are not more Democratic women attractive. Lena Hidalgo, our kid County Judge in the County of Harris is kinda cute, but that's about it, as far as I know.

so it is different when you party loses a seat.

Thanks, just won a bet, I told a different member that would be your answer
haha no i’d say the same thing if the president was a republican amd they controlled congress and just lost a seat they’ve held for 130 years

When voters are no longer your voters...

On the next Oprah Winfrey!

It is fun to watch people make such a big deal out of a special election where less 10% of the of voters bothered to vote

The district will have a different shape then as it was redistricted beginning with the 2022 general election.

Perhaps this is why less there was less than 10% voter turnout for the special election and why people making a big deal out of this are fairly stupid for doing so.

Forum List

Back