American Terrorism

This is too funny...

Ok you be the evil American if you want to...and you can even be more wrong....

I'll be the good American that is always right.

Seriously, your assertions based on your views is OPINION. Granted, there are others that hold your opinion or one very like it...that in and of itself does not make your opinion true or correct.
I am opinionated. This is true. However, my opinion is based on historical records and current events.

I am not evil, nor do I think most of us are. Our government is controlled by the military industrial complex and that is controlled by the banks. We are spectators in what the US is actually doing and have been for a long time.

I wish I were wrong, but I am not. Why do you find it hard to believe that we commit atrocities? Why do you believe that everyone we kill deserves it?

I am opinionated. This is true. However, my opinion is based on historical records and current events.

I am not evil, nor do I think most of us are. Our government is controlled by the military industrial complex and that is controlled by the banks. We are spectators in what the US is actually doing and have been for a long time.

I wish I were wrong, but I am not. Why do you find it hard to believe that we commit atrocities? Why do you believe that everyone we kill deserves it?

This sounds pretty collective to me:

"...but hiding our heads in the sand and pretending that we are not evil doesn't make it so. In fact, it makes us even more wrong."

Last time I checked, the word we was inclusive of self and others. I choose not to be part of your collective "we".

I do find it hard to believe that "we" commit atrocities. I do not find it hard to believe that "some" commit atrocities.

If, as you say, "we" are spectators in what the US is actually doing then I suppose we can presume (based on your previous arguments and those of others) that you are indeed as evil as those who commit such atrocities.

Yes I do. You don't like what I say because it puts the US in a bad light. I don't like it anymore than you, but hiding our heads in the sand and pretending that we are not evil doesn't make it so. In fact, it makes us even more wrong.

No, I don't like what you say because you don't back anything up with any REAL facts. Nothing but your opinion based on some ultra-extremist liberal agenda.

So far, you have attempted to villify, and taken stances in opposition to evrything good about this country.

Basically, you're full of shit and I'm going to call you on it each and every time I see it.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
This is too funny...

Ok you be the evil American if you want to...and you can even be more wrong....

I'll be the good American that is always right.

Seriously, your assertions based on your views is OPINION. Granted, there are others that hold your opinion or one very like it...that in and of itself does not make your opinion true or correct.

That's all he presents, then tells everyone else to prove them wrong.:rolleyes:

This sounds pretty collective to me:

"...but hiding our heads in the sand and pretending that we are not evil doesn't make it so. In fact, it makes us even more wrong."

Last time I checked, the word we was inclusive of self and others. I choose not to be part of your collective "we".

I do find it hard to believe that "we" commit atrocities. I do not find it hard to believe that "some" commit atrocities.

If, as you say, "we" are spectators in what the US is actually doing then I suppose we can presume (based on your previous arguments and those of others) that you are indeed as evil as those who commit such atrocities.
Only if we allow it to continue

No, I don't like what you say because you don't back anything up with any REAL facts. Nothing but your opinion based on some ultra-extremist liberal agenda.

So far, you have attempted to villify, and taken stances in opposition to evrything good about this country.

Basically, you're full of shit and I'm going to call you on it each and every time I see it.
Gunny, you never post any facts ever. All you do is try and bark people down that is all. You insult, you bark, you don't even argue, you just disagree.

Last I checked, that doesn't count as truth nor does it count as debate.

Present your historical record and/or current events that support your accusations.

OMG NO! Not the military industrial complex!:rolleyes:

Again, provide your evidence, or links to it or dry up.

That's all he presents, then tells everyone else to prove them wrong.:rolleyes:

Because I want to be wrong about this shit, but I am right about it. I hate that our country does the evil shit that it does. It brings me immense shame. And it endangers us all as 9/11 has proven.

Now the Sauds are getting fed up with us and are courting the Chinese. If ever our country can be destroyed, it may not be militarily but it will most likely be economically.

You have yet to prove me wrong about anything and you always refuse to prove anything you say.

Present your historical record and/or current events that support your accusations.

OMG NO! Not the military industrial complex!:rolleyes:

Again, provide your evidence, or links to it or dry up.

Why gunny, so you can say it doesn't prove anything?

I researched the Iraq war for a speech about two years ago. There is a wealth of information out there that has been declassified. The State department has a web site that details the Kuwait/British part of my post. It is documented that Margaret Thatcher approached Bush Sr to attack Iraq.

Regarding Saddam Hussein, do a google search for Declassified data on Saddam. There is also a wealth of information when you research the history of Iraq. It was when I was trying to recreate a timeline for Saddam's reign that I came across historical records that detail that Saddam was hired to assassinate the president of Iraq during the late 1970's. He botch the assassination and killed the driver instead.

However, he was able to take over after the CIA coup was complete, and Saddam fit the bill for us because he served our interests at that time. Doing so we created a monster. The thing is that we are culpable.

Dude, take one day and research it on the Internet for yourself (avoid news articles as much as you can, unless you can get a good mix of left & right sources) and try to get as much as you can from government sites. Try the Congressional Quarterly, the Wall Street Journal, the Central Inteligence Agency, the State Department, the Pentagon, and then go from there.

The truth is out there. I didn't make this shit up. Even the History channel concedes that Saddam was on the CIA payroll in the 1970s and was our ally during the 1980's - when he committed his worst atrocities.

Gunny, you never post any facts ever. All you do is try and bark people down that is all. You insult, you bark, you don't even argue, you just disagree.

Last I checked, that doesn't count as truth nor does it count as debate.

Wrong. I post facts to support my arguments. As I already have said more than twice, I do not however have to provide facts to support YOUR arguments.

D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D H O W T O D E B A T E? This where you shake your head and "No I don't."

YOU make the allegation, YOU support it. IF and WHEN you support it with only THEN is it encumbent on me to provide contrary evidence.

Hope that is simple enough for you; though, I have my doubts since you've continued to ignore it.

Only if we allow it to continue

Then change it if you can...that is, after all what, democracy is all about. Apparently, those who disagree with you (that would be myself, for example) have the upper hand at the moment.

You and the rest of your "we" may do as you like but do not expect me to agree or encourage your self flagellation. You do seem to enjoy the guilt trip; far be it from me to try to convince you that your mental masturbation, while probably pleasurable, is rather insane.

Wrong. I post facts to support my arguments. As I already have said more than twice, I do not however have to provide facts to support YOUR arguments.

D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D H O W T O D E B A T E? This where you shake your head and "No I don't."

YOU make the allegation, YOU support it. IF and WHEN you support it with only THEN is it encumbent on me to provide contrary evidence.

Hope that is simple enough for you; though, I have my doubts since you've continued to ignore it.

We have been going toe to toe for a few days now and you never once back up anything you said with any facts at all. You are either stubborn or immature.

Because I want to be wrong about this shit, but I am right about it. I hate that our country does the evil shit that it does. It brings me immense shame. And it endangers us all as 9/11 has proven.

Now the Sauds are getting fed up with us and are courting the Chinese. If ever our country can be destroyed, it may not be militarily but it will most likely be economically.

You have yet to prove me wrong about anything and you always refuse to prove anything you say.

Again, provide evidence. Your opinion does not count as fact nor evidence.

Again, provide evidence. Your opinion does not count as fact nor evidence.

And I have many times and yet you cannot bother to read it without instantly dismissing it.

Forum List

Back