American Terrorism

Yeah, I figured it out alright. It's a load of shit. Not hard to figure THAT out all.

a load of shit ?but what about the long history of covert operations to assassinate leaders of other nations ,overthrow governments false flag terror attacks and the murder of American citizens in bio weapon and Mk ultra experiments is that not terrorism ?

OVERTHROW OF PREMIER MOSSADEQ OF IRAN
November August 1953

Overthrow of Premier Mossadeq of Iran ( CIA report )

http://www.iranonline.com/newsroom/Archive/Mossadeq/

but elements of the government would never orchestrate the deaths of 3000 of its own people to launch there new world order..because big brothers goood and he looooves you.....

U.S. Gov video bio weapon test in New york etc.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0[/ame]

Declassified MK-Ultra Project Documents:

http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c000.htm

YouTube - CIA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS
Content of this nature is not necessarily prohibited on ...
8 min -
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOK3tocTk[/ame]

a load of shit ?but what about the long history of covert operations to assassinate leaders of other nations ,overthrow governments false flag terror attacks and the murder of American citizens in bio weapon and Mk ultra experiments is that not terrorism ?

OVERTHROW OF PREMIER MOSSADEQ OF IRAN
November August 1953

Overthrow of Premier Mossadeq of Iran ( CIA report )

http://www.iranonline.com/newsroom/Archive/Mossadeq/

but elements of the government would never orchestrate the deaths of 3000 of its own people to launch there new world order..because big brothers goood and he looooves you.....

U.S. Gov video bio weapon test in New york etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0

Declassified MK-Ultra Project Documents:

http://www.michael-robinett.com/declass/c000.htm

YouTube - CIA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS
Content of this nature is not necessarily prohibited on ...
8 min -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSOOK3tocTk

Do try and come up something other than unsupported conspiracy theories and or shit that's half a decade old, huh?

This is bullshit exercise in literalism, nothing more and your newfound compadre doesn't even come close to larkinn, mattskramer, and/or missileman to name few, at playing it.

Neither do you.

Do try and come up something other than unsupported conspiracy theories and or shit that's half a decade old, huh?

This is bullshit exercise in literalism, nothing more and your newfound compadre doesn't even come close to larkinn, mattskramer, and/or missileman to name few, at playing it.

Neither do you.

only in your supreme ignorance makes it unsupported conspiracy theory's.
these are facts documented, not in dispute, from declassified CIA documents available to anyone

Now we're terrorists .... :rolleyes:

You and I are not, our military are. Our government is. Our corporations are. The CIA definitely is.

Where have you been? They call it low intensity warfare, but it is guerrilla warfare on civilian populations...aka Terrorism.

You and I are not, our military are. Our government is. Our corporations are. The CIA definitely is.

Where have you been? They call it low intensity warfare, but it is guerrilla warfare on civilian populations...aka Terrorism.

Where have *I* been? I was, and still am a part of that "military" you are accusing with your twisted facts. I spent 20+ years on active duty.

And you're full of shit.

'Bout cover it for you?

Where have *I* been? I was, and still am a part of that "military" you are accusing with your twisted facts. I spent 20+ years on active duty.

And you're full of shit.

'Bout cover it for you?

I concur. I made that as clear as able to Tao.

relative to the military industrial complex,elements of our government and the CIA...yes.. my father spent his life in in the intelligence Field , I grew up sitting on the laps of men involved in covert operations through out the world and they overtime saw themselves as not much more

:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

ya thats right gunny, what you don't think Intel agents have children and family's and somewhat normal lives ? interpol agents. British sas.Scottish parachute regiment para 5 where what my childhood was full of. not that I ever thought much of it at the time. we lived in Berlin in my early childhood,my father was in Egypt ,Africa the Soviet Union, Palestine ,east Germany and I learned a few things. like how to tell the difference between those that really lived it and the rank and file that like to talk about it .one is much more humble ,reserved when speaking about such matters than the other is the first...CLUE

ya thats right gunny, what you don't think Intel agents have children and family's and somewhat normal lives ? interpol agents. British sas.Scottish parachute regiment para 5 where what my childhood was full of. not that I ever thought much of it at the time. we lived in Berlin in my early childhood,my father was in Egypt ,Africa the Soviet Union, Palestine ,east Germany and I learned a few things. like how to tell the difference between those that really lived it and the rank and file that like to talk about it .one is much more humble ,reserved when speaking about such matters than the other is the first...CLUE

Perhaps you should learn from daddy.

Then you know what I am talking about.

Matter of fact, I know they do since my old man was Air Force Security Service and I lived all over the US and Europe.

What you learned was to see things that aren't there. And you are hardly what could be called humble by any stretch of the imagination. The basic premise of all your arguments is that you know something no one else does. Hardly humble, that.

To the contrary ... you don't know what YOU are talking about.

Yes I do. You don't like what I say because it puts the US in a bad light. I don't like it anymore than you, but hiding our heads in the sand and pretending that we are not evil doesn't make it so. In fact, it makes us even more wrong.

Yes I do. You don't like what I say because it puts the US in a bad light. I don't like it anymore than you, but hiding our heads in the sand and pretending that we are not evil doesn't make it so. In fact, it makes us even more wrong.

This is too funny...

Ok you be the evil American if you want to...and you can even be more wrong....

I'll be the good American that is always right.

Seriously, your assertions based on your views is OPINION. Granted, there are others that hold your opinion or one very like it...that in and of itself does not make your opinion true or correct.

Forum List

Back