American Suburbs vs Foreign Inner cities

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Compared to large American cities, I prefer the Suburbs, because they are definitely lower crime areas than the cities... in the Mid Atlantic region, like in Pennsylvania and NY, it often requires a train ride on a "regional transit" to get to the suburbs.

I prefer the suburbs, because I know American standards.. and that's the standard by which I have operated on previously.

However the truth is, by the standards of Western European countries, and by Australian/ New Zealand standards... these American "Suburbs" are crime filled ghettos compared to their LARGE CITIES... and even worse compared to THEIR suburbs.

This is confirmed by my French girlfriend from France and she has been talking to me about considering moving to somewhere.

Also while most Americans who live in the suburbs DO receive a better education and better healthcare than those in American cities...
Its artificial, its ONLY due to the money.... it is no more truly free for those in the suburbs.
:)

The suburbs are becoming the crime regions because wealthy, young, insulated white lefties have priced the blacks out of the cities and into the suburbs. That combined with wealthier black population compared to a couple of generations ago having already moved out of the cities.
The problem is that the left has endorsed and encouraged the fatherlessness that creates the criminals that destroy communities. This problem is most acute among self-segregating black communities and that is why a suburb like Ferguson is inundated with way more crime than a generation ago.

There are shitty and good neighborhoods in nearly every city in the world, same goes for the suburbs.

Compared to large American cities, I prefer the Suburbs, because they are definitely lower crime areas than the cities... in the Mid Atlantic region, like in Pennsylvania and NY, it often requires a train ride on a "regional transit" to get to the suburbs.

I prefer the suburbs, because I know American standards.. and that's the standard by which I have operated on previously.

However the truth is, by the standards of Western European countries, and by Australian/ New Zealand standards... these American "Suburbs" are crime filled ghettos compared to their LARGE CITIES... and even worse compared to THEIR suburbs.

This is confirmed by my French girlfriend from France and she has been talking to me about considering moving to somewhere.

Also while most Americans who live in the suburbs DO receive a better education and better healthcare than those in American cities...
Its artificial, its ONLY due to the money.... it is no more truly free for those in the suburbs.
One experience most Murikans have never had is the six weeks of depression that follow returning from Europe and seeing how badly we're being screwed.

One experience most Murikans have never had is the six weeks of depression that follow returning from Europe and seeing how badly we're being screwed.
:lmao: Delusional. Why don't you just move there. It won't take long before you learn that Euromites are useless.

you shouldn't listen to the French. :blahblah:

Forum List

Back