American Slavery ..Why should Whites feel guilty?

If white people should feel guilty over black slavery, Itay needs to pay Britian back for all those years of occupation.

JPF.jpg

I've got the blood of the Neanderthals coursing through my veins,,,

and, by God, you smart-ass Cro-Magnons are gonna pay for oppressing my people...

There are a million reasons whites shouldn't feel guilty about slavery. But it is, in my opinion, a powerful complaint, if not a legitimate one. Blacks leverage it to the max. Their failures today aren't related to slavery, but rather, their lower IQ's. But it makes them feel good to blame everything on slavery.

I have seen enough black talking heads on just about every news network bring up slavery at exactly the moment that there was a need for an excuse for black underacheivement to know that even if slavery was not the excuse, the mere mention of slavery was a signal to move along and not notice black behavioural disparity.

it is certainly a much more cogent argument to bring up lower group average intelligence as the driving factor in racial differences although I can understand how it would rankle the higher-than-average blacks that listen to news. a black of normal intelligence would be pissed off at being assumed to be dumb just as whites hate to be clumped together with slave owners. of course there are basically zero white slave owners and more than a handful of blacks with less than sufficient intelligence to maintain a civilized culture.

BLACKS CONTINUALLY USE SLAVERY AS AN EXCUSE FOR COLLECTIVE UNCIVILIZED BEHAVIOR ?

CANADA ! 2.3 % BLACK ( NEVER HAD SAVAERY ) IS THERE ANY BEHAVIOR DIFFERENCES ?

Regent Park: Canada's First And Largest Housing Project - YouTube

Oh shut your cock smokers, Remi.

actually GUNS has a point. the blacks at the end of the underground railway in Nova Scotia have hinted that they want (need?) reparations. it is unfortunate that after all this time they have not really assimilated like other groups.

a while back a national pharmacy chain in eastern Canada was accused of racism for putting hair care products behind a counter because of excessive shoplifting. are there any areas in the US that need extra security when there is a high black population around?

No not really but It seems to be a recurring theme brought up by certain members on the USMB and media sources in the general public.

I figured it was worth an exploratory OP.

Is there a problem with that?

Can you provide some examples from USMB?

Eh, don't really feel like it...:D

STart out a thread based on a load of BS and this place loves it.

WHITE GUILT?

Another cherished myth of our resident crypto-NAZIS.

Forum List

Back