American net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since the stimulus

:lol: Jobs during the Obamacrats rule since 2006 :lol:

Obamacrats have the worst jobs record since the "Great Depression"

There has been no jobs recovery. All previous recessions had a huge jobs recovery.
Now we have declining jobs after the recession & are heading into another job killing recession.

fredgraph.png
Why are you comparing the results of the last 3 years with the last 60 years? You must have taken your propaganda lessons from Goebbels. If you don't like the results of the last 3 years hide them in a 70 year chart.

Last edited:
Democrats were in control when jobs took a nosedive & never recovered.

US_Public_Debt_Ceiling_1981-2010.jpg

Nice graph

Can you link it to specific legislative action taken by Democrats that could have caused it? Democrats took control of Congress and Republicans blocked them from doing anything

What else is new?

There were many. Democrats let key measures expire, blocked some, introduced & passed other harmful laws.

One that comes to mind that caused the banks to collapse causing the massive jobs loss was their "Mark to Market" accounting law. Democrats did this to crash the economy before the election to get Obama elected. They quickly switched back to "Mark to Model" accounting law after Obama was elected.

fredgraph.png

Just what I expected....complete nonsense

Thanks....Fox would be proud

Nice graph

Can you link it to specific legislative action taken by Democrats that could have caused it? Democrats took control of Congress and Republicans blocked them from doing anything

What else is new?

There were many. Democrats let key measures expire, blocked some, introduced & passed other harmful laws.

One that comes to mind that caused the banks to collapse causing the massive jobs loss was their "Mark to Market" accounting law. Democrats did this to crash the economy before the election to get Obama elected. They quickly switched back to "Mark to Model" accounting law after Obama was elected.

fredgraph.png

:cuckoo: I can't help it that you are to stupid to understand the facts! :cuckoo: :lol: Fox News :lol:

Why did congress make the law forcing accounting to switch from "Mark to Model" to "Mark to Market" accounting after Democrats took power in 2007 and then switch back to "Mark to Model" after Obama won the 2008 election???

and still 25 million are unemployed?? Oh well, its only 25 million. No biggie

I no longer respond to Chris the Obama sycophant's posts. He spews one lie after another.
Chris is one of those people who lies so much he does not know how to tell the difference between lies and truths
Chris: "It's not a lie, if you believe it"...

Chris always posts links frm reputable sources verifying his claims on the economy

If you think he is lying, why don't you post a link proving it?
We do not prove negatives here. You libs cannot seem to grasp that rule.
As for the economy, the proof is in the perception of most Americans. Which is negative.
Ask anyone of the millions of homeowners who at this time cannot even begin to guess when their market value will once again exceed tax value
Or more importantly, rise above the amount owed on the home if the loan were to go to term. Right now those two things are not happening.
A neighbor of mine in this a pretty nice middle class neighborhood just sold for 5% UNDER tax value. They Bought 15 years ago at $145k and sold for $169k....That's pitiful. Paid off half the term and gained a paltry $25k off the purchase price.
So please, anyone who says the "private sector is doing fine" or The economy is getting better, had better check their reality meter. Because it just isn't so.

fredgraph.png

:cuckoo: I can't help it that you are to stupid to understand the facts! :cuckoo: :lol: Fox News :lol:

Why did congress make the law forcing accounting to switch from "Mark to Model" to "Mark to Market" accounting after Democrats took power in 2007 and then switch back to "Mark to Model" after Obama won the 2008 election???

That is what you are claiming caused the worst economic collapse in 70 years?

Sounds like Glenn Beck. Is that where you got it?

I no longer respond to Chris the Obama sycophant's posts. He spews one lie after another.
Chris is one of those people who lies so much he does not know how to tell the difference between lies and truths
Chris: "It's not a lie, if you believe it"...

Chris always posts links frm reputable sources verifying his claims on the economy

As for the economy, the proof is in the perception of most Americans. Which is negative.
Ask anyone of the millions of homeowners who at this time cannot even begin to guess when their market value will once again exceed tax value
Or more importantly, rise above the amount owed on the home if the loan were to go to term. Right now those two things are not happening.
A neighbor of mine in this a pretty nice middle class neighborhood just sold for 5% UNDER tax value. They Bought 15 years ago at $145k and sold for $169k....That's pitiful. Paid off half the term and gained a paltry $25k off the purchase price.
So please, anyone who says the "private sector is doing fine" or The economy is getting better, had better check their reality meter. Because it just isn't so.

Wow......is that a stupid post
Perception is reality?

That is what you are claiming caused the worst economic collapse in 70 years?

Sounds like Glenn Beck. Is that where you got it?

:cuckoo: You don't understand anything about markets more complex than swiping an EBT card at a market. :lol:

:cuckoo: BTW - Glenn Beck has not been on Fox for over a year. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Perception is reality?

Yes it is.. Unless people are presented with irrefutable facts, they will believe what they believe. Perception.
If people believe their home is worth less because the for sale sign three doors down has been there for a year, then it is worth less.
If their best friend cannot find a decent job even though they are educated and trained, then the job market is poor.
This is the way we humans operate. Deal with it.
YOU are STUPID....

Last edited:

Perception is reality?

Yes it is.. Unless people are presented with irrefutable facts, they will believe what they believe. Perception.
If people believe their home is worth less because the for sale sign three doors down has been there for a year, then it is worth less.
If their best friend cannot find a decent job even though they are educated and trained, then the job market is poor.
YOU are STUPID....

They don't believe their house is worth less because the house down the street has been on the market, it has been for sale for a year because the market is bad. Your house is worth what the similar house down the street is selling for....not your perception

Take all the houses that have sold and analyze how long they have averaged to be on the market and you have empirical data

That is what we are talking about

Perception is reality?

YOU are STUPID....

They don't believe their house is worth less because the house down the street has been on the market, it has been for sale for a year because the market is bad. Your house is worth what the similar house down the street is selling for....not your perception

Take all the houses that have sold and analyze how long they have averaged to be on the market and you have empirical data

No that's what you are presenting as a rebuttal.
It's incorrect and not responsive.
I used the scenario as an analogy. Not the entire issue.
Don't tell me what people believe. I am living it right here.
If the population believed the economy was improving they would behave based on that belief. Right now people are convinced through their own experiences and those of their friends neighbors and relatives that the economy is NOT doing well. And that is all it takes.
And please, don't lecture me on real estate markets.
You don't know what I know. Leave it at that. I do not give out my resume on discussion boards. My education speaks for itself.

And if you are going to make an argument try to not contradict yourself.
You stated "because the market is bad"..Well duh.....That's precisely the point. If people see the house down the street sitting for sale for 365+ DOM, they compare that to the past when homes were >60 DOM, believe the market is poor and thus the entire economy is poor.
Either way your premise is dismissive of the truth

YOU are STUPID....

If the population believed the economy was improving they would behave based on that belief. Right now people are convinced through their own experiences and those of their friends neighbors and relatives that the economy is NOT doing well. And that is all it takes.
You don't know what I know. Leave it at that. I do not give out my resume on discussion boards. My education speaks for itself.

You stated "because the market is bad"..Well duh.....That's precisely the point. If people see the house down the street sitting for sale for 365+ DOM, they compare that to the past when homes were >60 DOM, believe the market is poor and thus the entire economy is poor.

Keep digging and hope that someone is dumb enough to think you know what you are talking about

Keep digging and hope that someone is dumb enough to think you know what you are talking about

THAT is all you have for a rebuttal?....I win.

Forum List

Back