American Maoism

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I see and hear a lot of attacks claiming that the 'Trumpers" or "MAGA" are all part of some cult. It isn't true because they lack the necessary dialectic of religionism to qualify as such.

However, do you know who does exhibit cultish behavior and thought? Maoists, specifically neo-Marx Maoists.

In his lecture, American Maoism, Dr. Lindsay lays out within the first 25 minutes the Gnosticism of Maoist cultish behavior, and it is no surprise that that cultishness is being mirrored today in America by the leftwing cults found in our institutions and our cultural war.

I invite you to listen to the lecture, if not the whole thing, at least the first 30 minutes. I am pretty sure if you hear for 30 minutes, you'll be drawn into the discussion and truth of the information. Assuming you have the intellectual capacity to follow any of it.

There's 2 generations of American Red Guard already since around 2000.

Out with tthe four olds!

tumblr_static_503f0nk1k3cwgsk0cococg08s.jpg

RedGuard-3_wide-e2a718a87e7babd92927170f7345c34da3ae0bda.jpg

200904180430-blm-peaceful-protest-restricted.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, the Maoists are dumbasses. All 15 of them.

I'll focus on the millions of Trump cult dumbasses, who are a real problem.
Every aspect of the Left in America is nothing more than Maoism. Every aspect. That is more than just 15. It is, in fact, every Communist in every American University. Our education system is 'red washed', meaning it is devoid of what Mao did and how he did it. To be knowledgeable of Mao is to be forearmed in defeating the political/cultural war that America is currently embroiled in. It is, in fact, a religion. A Gnostic-type religion, and the entire left is part of that cult.

The tactics and techniques are obvious to those educated in Marxism, how Fascism and Marxism are cousins of the same ideology, and what playbook they will use to achieve power.

Have to get the commies out of the school systems and textbook publishers.
They need to be subjected to the same 'struggle' sessions that they attempt to subjugate the rest of us to. This is a war.

They need to be subjected to the same 'struggle' sessions that they attempt to subjugate the rest of us to. This is a war.
When talking to a democrat, it is akin to talking to someone in Scientology.

You are essentially talking to a programmed and brain washed individual who has checked out long ago.

When talking to a democrat, it is akin to talking to someone in Scientology.

You are essentially talking to a programmed and brain washed individual who has checked out long ago.
Agreed, but not enough reason to stay the actions.

Forum List

Back