American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

I didnt answer it. I said you wont hear anything new if you are too under educated to listen to it.

Your refusal to specific anything "new" he might have said, tells me that he says nothing new.

That you like it, tells me what the gist of it is.

That was your answer.

And it tells me everything I need to know about that vid.
I cant tell you what is "new" to you. I cant read your mind. Your resistance against education is typical of those with low education. Information wont harm you.

You know that I have heard all the standard bullshit lectures from the left on Race

You know that this video does nothing but rehash them.

But you don't want to admit that, because that would be telling the Truth.

And doing that, would violate your deal with Satan.
This is where your ignorance and resistance against education comes in. Its not a lecture. Its just facts.

Facts sure do scare the bejesus out of them. As if it's I dunno toxic or something.

Nobody makes a counterargument by going :lalala: They don't seem to realize that.

Try to be less crazy. Do you even know who it is you are agreeing with?

And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

To be honest I did try to watch the whole video; I skimmed it. One, the narrator is annoying as hell in his "allow me to translate American history for "uneducated" people tone." Two, this is history that apparently thousands of viewers commented they'd never before heard of or learned. Three, the video--judging by the comment section beneath it--has encouraged many viewers to express hatred for America. Four, your OP is a trap crafted to catch and expose USMB racists with lighter skin tones; the video is the bait. Five, the OP, the video and the spirit of the thread are intellectually dishonest and disingenuous.

So one day, OP, you were surfing along minding your own business and just happened to discover a video on-the-line that just happened to contain epiphanic information thousands of its viewers had never learned either in K-12 public school or at university? Does this not smell like propaganda to you? And further, one must question the intent of the video's author. Did he compose and upload the video for educational purposes? Did he upload it for the purpose of uniting or dividing American citizens? Or, did he compose and upload the video for personal gain in the form of views, self-aggrandizement and subscriber dollars?

Your schtick is using media such as this video as self-convincing proof of an inferno of white racism which you want and apparently need to believe is burning down America. The act of people possessed of skin tones you have no way of identifying over the internet entering the thread and post angry or disagreeable comments only serves to further perpetuate your inner-narrative of living life as an oppressed martyr.

The problem here is a lack of understanding of Live and Let Live. Live and let live is not good enough for you. Live and prosper by your own effort and personal responsibility is a concept you are voluntarily deaf to, at least here online. Tell me, where in today's America do you see your people oppressed by our government, other than through the political ideology of Democratic Party Identity Politics? At the hands of law enforcement? What about Black law enforcement officers who apply our laws violently to Black civilians? Are they too Egyptian warrior-traitors keeping their people in chains?

You've allowed propaganda like this video to define you, instill hatred within you, and set you on an endless quest for vengeance against generations of fellow Americans who had nothing to with the great oppression out of history you refuse to let go of. Do you really fear a return to Jim Crow Laws? Are you really afraid of history repeating itself here in our America of today? Tell me, are you American first, or Black first?

Young, angry, full of hate and violent is in no way a beneficial goal toward which to inspire new generations. Do you really believe someone like yourself will raise an army from all of this hatred and lead it to some kind of successful vengeance against the so-called white man's government? If you are so courageous, why do you demand special protected status behind political race warfare traps and power words no one else can utter without persecution?

You want people to fear you, and then after they do, you want to accuse their fear as racism. You want people to hate you same as you hate them, and after they do, their hate (but never your hate) is racist. You want people to coexist in peace, and after they do, in your endless self-martyrizing unhappiness, you want to bring back around your reason for hating them, and not living in peace, originally. The passage of time is the growth of scar tissue; a process of healing historical wounds you refuse to allow to heal the rift and the wound between your people and other people. Why is that?

Live and let live huh? Why do whites want us to live and let live when whites cant do the same?

Sure we are.

Sure we are what?

Living and let live

No youre not. Your whining about loser confederate statues being torn down and relegated to museums.

You'll never know being resistant to education. Not my fault you wish to remain ignorant and uneducated.

6784bde6123e3b2ccd1c39e8140ed47b--african-proverb-proverbs.jpg

Says the man that had a chance to say what was new in this video, and instead played rhetoric games.

Because there is nothing new in the vid, and he knows it.
I shouldnt have to tell you whats new in the video. You should be open to being educated. Like I said before I cant tell you how much of this is "new" for you. Could be very little but my bet is you need to watch the entire thing from beginning to end and then do some homework.

Says the man who still can't come up with ONE new thing in the video.
Says the clown thats afraid of education.

Hearing the same old shit, over and over again, is not education.
How do you know its the same thing if you havent listened to it? Thats the stance of one that is willfully ignorant.

To be honest I did try to watch the whole video; I skimmed it. One, the narrator is annoying as hell in his "allow me to translate American history for "uneducated" people tone." Two, this is history that apparently thousands of viewers commented they'd never before heard of or learned. Three, the video--judging by the comment section beneath it--has encouraged many viewers to express hatred for America. Four, your OP is a trap crafted to catch and expose USMB racists with lighter skin tones; the video is the bait. Five, the OP, the video and the spirit of the thread are intellectually dishonest and disingenuous.

So one day, OP, you were surfing along minding your own business and just happened to discover a video on-the-line that just happened to contain epiphanic information thousands of its viewers had never learned either in K-12 public school or at university? Does this not smell like propaganda to you? And further, one must question the intent of the video's author. Did he compose and upload the video for educational purposes? Did he upload it for the purpose of uniting or dividing American citizens? Or, did he compose and upload the video for personal gain in the form of views, self-aggrandizement and subscriber dollars?

Your schtick is using media such as this video as self-convincing proof of an inferno of white racism which you want and apparently need to believe is burning down America. The act of people possessed of skin tones you have no way of identifying over the internet entering the thread and post angry or disagreeable comments only serves to further perpetuate your inner-narrative of living life as an oppressed martyr.

The problem here is a lack of understanding of Live and Let Live. Live and let live is not good enough for you. Live and prosper by your own effort and personal responsibility is a concept you are voluntarily deaf to, at least here online. Tell me, where in today's America do you see your people oppressed by our government, other than through the political ideology of Democratic Party Identity Politics? At the hands of law enforcement? What about Black law enforcement officers who apply our laws violently to Black civilians? Are they too Egyptian warrior-traitors keeping their people in chains?

You've allowed propaganda like this video to define you, instill hatred within you, and set you on an endless quest for vengeance against generations of fellow Americans who had nothing to with the great oppression out of history you refuse to let go of. Do you really fear a return to Jim Crow Laws? Are you really afraid of history repeating itself here in our America of today? Tell me, are you American first, or Black first?

Young, angry, full of hate and violent is in no way a beneficial goal toward which to inspire new generations. Do you really believe someone like yourself will raise an army from all of this hatred and lead it to some kind of successful vengeance against the so-called white man's government? If you are so courageous, why do you demand special protected status behind political race warfare traps and power words no one else can utter without persecution?

You want people to fear you, and then after they do, you want to accuse their fear as racism. You want people to hate you same as you hate them, and after they do, their hate (but never your hate) is racist. You want people to coexist in peace, and after they do, in your endless self-martyrizing unhappiness, you want to bring back around your reason for hating them, and not living in peace, originally. The passage of time is the growth of scar tissue; a process of healing historical wounds you refuse to allow to heal the rift and the wound between your people and other people. Why is that?
Live and let live huh? Why do whites want us to live and let live when whites cant do the same?
Sure we are.
Sure we are what?
Living and let live
No youre not. Your whining about loser confederate statues being torn down and relegated to museums.

THe people tearing down the statues are the ones not leaving alone.

They are attacking.

White Protestants:

View attachment 214832

Klansmen march down Broadway in Long Branch, N.J. to celebrate its newly-established headquarters in the city.

George Rinhart/Corbis— Getty Images

By Olivia B. Waxman

Updated: October 24, 2017 11:10 AM ET

In the months since violence at a white-nationalist gathering in Charlottesville, Va., the national conversation has often focused on the history of white supremacy in the United States, and how much broader that history is in its impacts and geography than is often assumed. That aspect is highlighted in a new book about the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920s, The Second Coming of the KKK by two-time Bancroft Prize winner Linda Gordon, which puts modern anti-immigration and antisemitic rhetoric in context. In fact, though the KKK is best known for its racist attacks, other forms of hate have long been part of its history.

It was in the 1920s that the Klan was revived, its popularity spread through the infamous 1915 film Birth of a Nation, and soon became a truly massive social movement in the North, with some five million members. The Klan as it exists today is a more direct offshoot of the iteration that emerged during that time period in North, often in locations with very small African-American populations. What those places did have was a surge of immigrants coming to the U.S. in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Soon, the racist rhetoric of the original KKK was joined by anti-immigrant rhetoric directed at Catholics (accused of worshiping a Pope who sought to impose authoritarian rule), non-white immigrants like the Chinese and Japanese, and European immigrants not considered white enough, i.e. Italians and Eastern European Jews.

How the KKK's Influence Spread in Northern States
Most whites are not involved with the KKK, it is a racist hate group. What was the point of the photos and this history? We all know about the KKK, they should be abolished.

They were abolished. Twice. The first iteration in January of 1869 and the second on April 23rd 1944. Officially. In neither case did it prevent Klan wannabees from continuing to dress up or starting their own "chapter" as David Duke did. But officially it does not exist.

Says the man that had a chance to say what was new in this video, and instead played rhetoric games.

Because there is nothing new in the vid, and he knows it.
I shouldnt have to tell you whats new in the video. You should be open to being educated. Like I said before I cant tell you how much of this is "new" for you. Could be very little but my bet is you need to watch the entire thing from beginning to end and then do some homework.

How do you know its the same thing if you havent listened to it? Thats the stance of one that is willfully ignorant.

You told me. As I already explained to you. Do you have short term memory problems?

If so, just go back a couple of pages and reread it.

Sure we are.
Sure we are what?
Living and let live

They are attacking.
Why should we leave the statues of traitors, losers, and racists up? Of course we are attacking. No one should have to pay taxes so a bunch of white people can pretend the south will rise again.

You told me. As I already explained to you. Do you have short term memory problems?

If so, just go back a couple of pages and reread it.
I only told you that you have listen to see if you learn anything new. Are you stupid or is someone paying you to make white people look stupid?

Sure we are.
Sure we are what?
Living and let live

They are attacking.
Why should we leave the statues of traitors, losers, and racists up? Of course we are attacking. No one should have to pay taxes so a bunch of white people can pretend the south will rise again.

YOur excuses for your attacks are irrelevant.

You admit my point.

YOu are attacking those who are just "living and letting live".

Sure we are what?
Living and let live

They are attacking.

You admit my point.

No. I am attacking those whites that cant let go. Losers like you that memorialize and reenact the civil war. Get over it. You lost and got your ass kicked in the process. Now please explain why we should let it go if you cant?

Sure we are.
Sure we are what?
Living and let live

They are attacking.

The statues they're tearing down are the early-20th century version of the "PragerU" bullshit I just took to the cleaners a few posts ago. Historical revisionism, in the case of the statues deliberately placed on public property in the most high-traffic high-visibility spots they could find, for the purpose of selling that fake history and keeping blacks in their place.

Matter of fact the first such monument New Orleans took down was a 'celebration' of the White League --- which of course you'll remember being mentioned in the video in connection with a different incident --- when they started an armed insurrection to overthrow the legitimately-elected (mixed race) city government. A tribute to one of the more than two dozen vigilante white supremacist groups besides the Klan, active in that time.

But you saw this point coming, because you watched the video and nothing in there was "new". Right?

Living and let live

They are attacking.

You admit my point.

No. I am attacking those whites that cant let go. Losers like you that memorialize and reenact the civil war. Get over it. You lost and got your ass kicked in the process.

IN the context of this thread, you've admitted that you are the one that is attacking white people who are just "living and letting live".

Your excuses for your attacks are irrelevant.

They are attacking.

You admit my point.

No. I am attacking those whites that cant let go. Losers like you that memorialize and reenact the civil war. Get over it. You lost and got your ass kicked in the process.

IN the context of this thread, you've admitted that you are the one that is attacking white people who are just "living and letting live".

No stupid. I am admitting I am attacking whites that cant let it go. I am laughing at the hypocrisy of telling Blacks to let things go but losers such as yourself cant let go.

Your reasons for being anti education are irrelevant.

Sure we are.
Sure we are what?
Living and let live

They are attacking.

The statues they're tearing down are the early-20th century version of the "PragerU" bullshit I just took to the cleaners a few posts ago. Historical revisionism, in the case of the statues deliberately placed on public property in the most high-traffic high-visibility spots they could find, for the purpose of selling that fake history and keeping blacks in their place.

Matter of fact the first such monument New Orleans took down was a 'celebration' of the White League --- which of course you'll remember being mentioned in the video in connection with a different incident --- when they started an armed insurrection to overthrow the legitimately-elected (mixed race) city government. A tribute to one of the more than two dozen vigilante white supremacist groups besides the Klan, active in that time.

But you saw this point coming, because you watched the video and nothing in there was "new". Right?

Your rationalizations for your attacks are noted.

But thanks for admitting that you are the one attacking, those who are just "living and letting live".

You and yours are the one tearing this nation apart.

They are attacking.

You admit my point.

No stupid. I am admitting I am attacking whites that cant let it go. I am laughing at the hypocrisy of telling Blacks to let things go but losers such as yourself cant.

1. Thanks for admitting that. That was the point, you fool.

2. And you are wrong about what white people are thinking and doing.

Sure we are what?
Living and let live

They are attacking.

But thanks for admitting that you are the one attacking, those who are just "living and letting live".

Thats correct. I am attacking anti education low bred whites that cant let go of their confederate losers. Now tell me again why should we let it go when you losers cant let it go?

You admit my point.

No stupid. I am admitting I am attacking whites that cant let it go. I am laughing at the hypocrisy of telling Blacks to let things go but losers such as yourself cant.

No fool. The point was that there was a claim that whites were living and let live. However the facts show thats untrue.

Sure we are what?
Living and let live

They are attacking.

Yuh huh. So passing on a history of a white supremacist action and noting it was the first such monument that city took down, amounts to "tearing this nation apart", does it?

And what "nation" is that? The Weis Über Alles nation?

Tough shit. It was on city property and the city has the right to manage its own property. And it did just that. If you don't like it go to New Orleans and sue them to put it back.

Like David Duke did.

Living and let live

They are attacking.

Thats correct. I am attacking anti education low bred whites that cant let go of their confederate losers. Now tell me again why should we let it go when you losers cant let it go?

Because letting people celebrating their history and heritage is the right thing to do.

You admit my point.

No fool. The point was that there was a claim that whites were living and let live. However the facts show thats untrue.

And you have admitted that you are the one attacking.

Attacking whites who just want to celebrate their history and heritage.

You have verified the claim.

Forum List

Back