American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

Its no fantasy that conservative states are the poorest and least educated in the nation
That's the most ridiculous link you have ever posted...opinions are not facts...when will you libs figure that out?.....

Its no fantasy that conservative states are the poorest and least educated in the nation
That's the most ridiculous link you have ever posted...opinions are not facts...when will you libs figure that out?.....
Facts say conservative states are the poorest and least educated. Your opinion of the link pretty much proves this fact to be true.

Facts say conservative states are the poorest and least educated. Your opinion of the link pretty much proves this fact to be true.
What facts?...who's facts?.....you look silly....
The ones you are having severe mental problems coming to terms with. That conservative states are the poorest and least educated in the nation.

The ones you are having severe mental problems coming to terms with. That conservative states are the poorest and least educated in the nation
I know a few Twilight zone episodes you would love....

And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

Jim Crow is pretty established historical fact. What new does he have to say?

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

Depends on how educated you are about Jim Crow. You will only learn something new by watching it.

Enjoy.

Depends on how educated you are about Jim Crow. You will only learn something new by watching it.

I note that you did not answer my question.

Vid's too long, Marc. So, I'm not gonna watch it. Cliff notes are appreciated here.

3 minutes or less is what people are more likely gonna watch. That's the standard in the world of digital activism.

Enjoy.

I dont know the depths of your lack of education so how can I answer the question correctly?

88D50737-247B-476B-A1FE-C145168CA2FD.png
AD7529BF-AA28-4A53-B1AB-81547922BBD4.png

White Protestants:

View attachment 214832

Klansmen march down Broadway in Long Branch, N.J. to celebrate its newly-established headquarters in the city.

George Rinhart/Corbis— Getty Images

By Olivia B. Waxman

Updated: October 24, 2017 11:10 AM ET

In the months since violence at a white-nationalist gathering in Charlottesville, Va., the national conversation has often focused on the history of white supremacy in the United States, and how much broader that history is in its impacts and geography than is often assumed. That aspect is highlighted in a new book about the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920s, The Second Coming of the KKK by two-time Bancroft Prize winner Linda Gordon, which puts modern anti-immigration and antisemitic rhetoric in context. In fact, though the KKK is best known for its racist attacks, other forms of hate have long been part of its history.

It was in the 1920s that the Klan was revived, its popularity spread through the infamous 1915 film Birth of a Nation, and soon became a truly massive social movement in the North, with some five million members. The Klan as it exists today is a more direct offshoot of the iteration that emerged during that time period in North, often in locations with very small African-American populations. What those places did have was a surge of immigrants coming to the U.S. in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Soon, the racist rhetoric of the original KKK was joined by anti-immigrant rhetoric directed at Catholics (accused of worshiping a Pope who sought to impose authoritarian rule), non-white immigrants like the Chinese and Japanese, and European immigrants not considered white enough, i.e. Italians and Eastern European Jews.

How the KKK's Influence Spread in Northern States

Enjoy.

I dont know the depths of your lack of education so how can I answer the question correctly?

You have answered it. He says nothing new. Just more moronic lefties lecturing white Americans on hold bad they are.

View attachment 214847 View attachment 214848

White Protestants:

View attachment 214832

Klansmen march down Broadway in Long Branch, N.J. to celebrate its newly-established headquarters in the city.

By Olivia B. Waxman

In the months since violence at a white-nationalist gathering in Charlottesville, Va., the national conversation has often focused on the history of white supremacy in the United States, and how much broader that history is in its impacts and geography than is often assumed. That aspect is highlighted in a new book about the Ku Klux Klan in the 1920s, The Second Coming of the KKK by two-time Bancroft Prize winner Linda Gordon, which puts modern anti-immigration and antisemitic rhetoric in context. In fact, though the KKK is best known for its racist attacks, other forms of hate have long been part of its history.

It was in the 1920s that the Klan was revived, its popularity spread through the infamous 1915 film Birth of a Nation, and soon became a truly massive social movement in the North, with some five million members. The Klan as it exists today is a more direct offshoot of the iteration that emerged during that time period in North, often in locations with very small African-American populations. What those places did have was a surge of immigrants coming to the U.S. in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Soon, the racist rhetoric of the original KKK was joined by anti-immigrant rhetoric directed at Catholics (accused of worshiping a Pope who sought to impose authoritarian rule), non-white immigrants like the Chinese and Japanese, and European immigrants not considered white enough, i.e. Italians and Eastern European Jews.

...and then the Southern Strategy happened and all those dem voters became republican voters and the GOP admits to this.

Enjoy.

You have answered it. He says nothing new. Just more moronic lefties lecturing white Americans on hold bad they are.

I didnt answer it. I said you wont hear anything new if you are too under educated to listen to it.

I didnt answer it. I said you wont hear anything new if you are too under educated to listen to it.

Your refusal to specific anything "new" he might have said, tells me that he says nothing new.

That you like it, tells me what the gist of it is.

That was your answer.

And it tells me everything I need to know about that vid.

Your refusal to specific anything "new" he might have said, tells me that he says nothing new.

That was your answer.

I cant tell you what is "new" to you. I cant read your mind. Your resistance against education is typical of those with low education. Information wont harm you.

That was your answer.

I cant tell you what is "new" to you. I cant read your mind. Your resistance against education is typical of those with low education. Information wont harm you.

You know that I have heard all the standard bullshit lectures from the left on Race

You know that this video does nothing but rehash them.

But you don't want to admit that, because that would be telling the Truth.

And doing that, would violate your deal with Satan.

You obviously didn’t read it.
View attachment 214847 View attachment 214848

White Protestants:

View attachment 214832

By Olivia B. Waxman

...and then the Southern Strategy happened and all those dem voters became republican voters and the GOP admits to this.

That was your answer.

You know that I have heard all the standard bullshit lectures from the left on Race

This is where your ignorance and resistance against education comes in. Its not a lecture. Its just facts.

That was your answer.

This is where your ignorance and resistance against education comes in. Its not a lecture. Its just facts.

Sure it is.

Forum List

Back