American Hero & Legal Mastermind Jenna Ellis Gets Censured By Deep State

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Jenna Ellis, the Colorado attorney who was former President Donald Trump’s senior legal advisor as he tried to overturn his 2020 election loss, has been censured by a Colorado judge for misconduct. The public censure order was signed Wednesday by Presiding Disciplinary Judge Bryon M. Large, who oversees lawyer discipline cases in Colorado. In an opinion accepting a censure agreement; Ellis has agreed that her statements about the election being stolen were misrepresentations, which were made “with at least a reckless state of mind; undermined the American public’s confidence in the presidential election, violating her duty of candor to the public.” Large wrote, adding that “a selfish motive” and “a pattern of misconduct” were aggravating factors in the case."

I didn't know just how powerful Biden and the Deep State was until this moment. Mainly because the last person I thought would cave to the woke-left-pedophile-Satanic mob would be the legal mastermind known as Jenna Ellis. The person we all thought would single-handedly prove the election was stolen in court and re-install the rightful winner back into the White House. I don't understand why she didn't fight harder, why didn't she simply present the evidence to the judge in this court? Why didn't she reveal the fact that Tucker's segment on the Capitol riots proves the election was stolen and that she is vindicated?

Instead, she was forced to admit she lied due to selfish motivations; with a reckless state of mind...Luckily, she just got a slap on the wrist, even tho she admitted to 20 different counts of blatant lying in courts. The Deep State could have removed her law license. But still, it's almost like, whenever one of our brave Conservative patriots has a chance to prove the election was stolen in court, they don't...and end up admitting the opposite.....How is Biden able to have such power over them?? Will he ever be put in prison for treason? Who is strong enough to stop him? Why hasn't Congress opened impeachment proceedings yet? They could have at least opened up a special House investigation into how Biden stole the election...they have all of the evidence, what are they waiting for?

Last edited:

"Jenna Ellis, the Colorado attorney who was former President Donald Trump’s senior legal advisor as he tried to overturn his 2020 election loss, has been censured by a Colorado judge for misconduct. The public censure order was signed Wednesday by Presiding Disciplinary Judge Bryon M. Large, who oversees lawyer discipline cases in Colorado. In an opinion accepting a censure agreement; Ellis has agreed that her statements about the election being stolen were misrepresentations, which were made “with at least a reckless state of mind; undermined the American public’s confidence in the presidential election, violating her duty of candor to the public.” Large wrote, adding that “a selfish motive” and “a pattern of misconduct” were aggravating factors in the case."

I didn't know just how powerful Biden and the Deep State was until this moment. Mainly because the last person I thought would cave to the woke-left-pedophile-Satanic mob would be the legal mastermind known as Jenna Ellis. The person we all thought would single-handedly prove the election was stolen in court and re-install the rightful winner back into the White House. I don't understand why she didn't fight harder, why didn't she simply present the evidence to the judge in this court? Why didn't she reveal the fact that Tucker's segment on the Capitol riots proves the election was stolen and that she is vindicated?

Instead, she was forced to admit she lied due to selfish motivations; with a reckless state of mind...Luckily, she just got a slap on the wrist, even tho she admitted to 20 different counts of blatant lying in courts. The Deep State could have removed her law license. But still, it's almost like, whenever one of our brave Conservative patriots has a chance to prove the election was stolen in court, they don't...and end up admitting the opposite.....How is Biden able to have such power over them?? Will he ever be put in prison for treason? Who is strong enough to stop him? Why hasn't Congress opened impeachment proceedings yet? They could have at least opened up a special House investigation into how Biden stole the election...they have all of the evidence, what are they waiting for?
Too many liberal judges violate the constitution on a regular basis.

I would keep an eye on the Dominion Lawsuit against Fox. All at Fox knew that the election was not stolen and that Biden was legally chosen by the voters to become the next President of the USA.

Or keep up with your dreams.

The poor thing got fined $224 ...
Might need to pawn a pair of shoes to come up with the cash ... :auiqs.jpg:

The poor thing got fined $224 ...
Might need to pawn a pair of shoes to come up with the cash ... :auiqs.jpg:

Which proves just how powerful and relentless the Deep State is...they are basically trying to destroy her

$224?? Who do they think she is, Elon Musk?

Will you be the first to contribute to her Go Fund Me?

There will be an out of court settlement.
Why?

When they can just present the proof that Dominion and Biden stole the election...

It's almost like you are giving them a pass for pushing bullshit that both you and them knew was bullshit......

Maybe all of that "The Election Was Stolen" crap is just one giant cope

Jenna Ellis showed her Ultra -MAGA credentials yesterday with one Tweet.
And then she tried to wrap herself up in Jesus -- as Conservatives tend to do when they are trying to justify their depravity....

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 5.44.49 AM.png

As usual, meaningless babble.
And yet you keep babbling..

But you said "this scum needs to be removed" but you are still too much of a bitch to do it....

So how about you just remove that "scum" from the corners of your mouth and shut the fuck up

And yet you keep babbling..

But you said "this scum needs to be removed" but you are still too much of a bitch to do it....

So how about you just remove that "scum" from the corners of your mouth and shut the fuck up
Make me traitor.

Forum List

Back