American hero: Joe Horn

Give it a rest. You can listen to the tape, he was safely in his home drooling over the chance to kill someone. The guy is a psychopath.

yea.. if by "safe" you mean not subscribing to the same Learned Helplessness that you'd have us believe keeps criminals from breaking into houses.

Learned helplessness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've listened to the tape. He sounds like anyone else who finds themselves thrust into a panic from immediately dangerous circumstances. I tell you what.. the next time someone is breaking into houses in your neighborhood feel free to have milk and cookies waiting since, by all accounts, they are as harmless as santa clause.

Too bad that's a lie. They never rushed him. He had no business leaving his house to confront them, actually, once the 911 operator told him not to.

But he couldn't wait to kill himself a couple of mexicans.

And THAT'S why the grand jury didn't address it properly, despite the fact that you can indict a ham sandwich.

And if you have any evidence that's not distorted that says they rushed him, do provide it. (other loonies don't count... something reliable... thanks.)

yea jill.. they just MAGICALLY appeared to have fallen all the way over into his yard, despite fucking physics.

You opinion seems less important than those given by the cops on the scene. I suggest you email them and tell them what they saw since you have that clear view way the hell up there in the northeast.

A plain clothes police detective responding to the 911 call had arrived at the scene before the shooting and witnessed the escalation and shootings, while remaining in his car.[3] His report on the incident indicated that the men who were killed "received gunfire from the rear".[1] Police Capt. A.H. Corbett stated the two men ignored Mr. Horn's order to freeze and one of the suspects ran towards Joe Horn before he angled away from him toward the street when he was shot in the back. Pasadena police confirmed that the two men were shot after they ventured into his front yard. The detective did not arrest Horn.

Joe Horn shooting controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YOU, of all people, should know better than to call me out on evidence, Jillian.

Too bad that's a lie. They never rushed him. He had no business leaving his house to confront them, actually, once the 911 operator told him not to.

But he couldn't wait to kill himself a couple of mexicans.

And THAT'S why the grand jury didn't address it properly, despite the fact that you can indict a ham sandwich.

And if you have any evidence that's not distorted that says they rushed him, do provide it. (other loonies don't count... something reliable... thanks.)

The Police Officer stated one of the men went towards him before he fired. I guess he is a loon as well?

Earth to Jillian!

You steal, you will be shot.
Do not steal and you will not be shot.

It's very simple! :eusa_angel:

Her arguement doesnt even make sense.

so, he's a RACIST looking to kill some non-whites... and THATS why charges were not brought against him despite being able to indict a ham sandwich? Clearly, her view of Texas Police is loud and clear.

So, JILL, I posted MY evidence.. WHERE IS YOURS?

Last edited:
No police officer said that. There were no police there when the guy executed them because he felt like.

Listen to the 911 call.

Really? I guess that officer at the scene was a make believe cop? Shogun already posted it and it has been posted in the other threads several times. Is it those blinders you wear that effect your ability to read?

No police officer said that. There were no police there when the guy executed them because he felt like.

Listen to the 911 call.

I posted my evidence that pretty much calls you out on being full of shit.

Where is your evidence that they were not in his yard, jill? WHERE is your evidence that no cops witnessed the shooting? Your emotional please don't usurp evidence Jill. You called me out on proving my case and I stepped up to the plate. Now, it's your turn.

Her arguement doesnt even make sense.

so, he's a RACIST looking to kill some non-whites... and THATS why charges were not brought against him despite being able to indict a ham sandwich? Clearly, her view of Texas Police is loud and clear.

So, JILL, I posted MY evidence.. WHERE IS YOURS?

You haven't posted anything.

If you think the Grand Jury would have not returned an indictment if they weren't illegal aliens, you're more retarded than I thought you were.

*Edit* I just realized what you were talking about.

They walked toward him when he CAME OUTSIDE. He was told not to go outside, wasn't he?

by a 911 dispatch who IS NOT A LEGAL AUTHORITY. NO cop told him not to engage.

Are you finally coming around to admitting that, physics be damned, they were actually in his yard and the shooting was witnessed, IN FACT, by cops?

It is past time to teach criminals and gangs that we will not tolerate them. Arresting them and running them through that revolving door we call justice is a waste of time.

In the late 1800's Arizona had an outbreak of severe crime. It lasted for months. The law was helpless. Nothing was getting done and it was getting worse. The people solved the problem. They formed vigilante groups and killed or drove out all or most all of the criminal element and when the new vigilante groups became to willing to replace the old gangs the law knew exactly who they were and shut them down.

Time we take the law into our own hands and solve some real problems without smarmy Lawyers and Liberal Judges releasing them back INTO our midst. Justice is blind alright, blind to crime.

So you support and believe in Lawlessness? You believe in the movement of the Antichrist...the man of Lawlessness? And you also shun, thou shall not kill? hmmmmmmmm, interesting..... :eek:

Care

If you think the Grand Jury would have not returned an indictment if they weren't illegal aliens, you're more retarded than I thought you were.

In other words you have no evidence just your liberal GUT feeling. But hey we will consider that right along with your ignoring the fact a police officer witnessed the event.

what the fuck are you TALKING about? Post #62, jill. Scroll up.

And your lame fucking accusation of racism is about as impressive as a Quannel X appearance. But, leave it to jill to start in with the namecalling after it's clear she is totally fucking wrong..

good job, jill!

So you support and believe in Lawlessness? You believe in the movement of the Antichrist...the man of Lawlessness? And you also shun, thou shall not kill? hmmmmmmmm, interesting..... :eek:

Care

LAWLESSNESS?

I suggest you discover that Horn, in fact, was no longer required BY LAW to retreat under the castle doctine. THIS was about as lawless as texas is steerless.

There is NO WAY IN HECK, the grand jury would have dismissed Mr Horn's actions if these were two white 20-25 year old Americans that were shot in the back by him....it would have AT LEAST gone to trial.

There is NO WAY IN HECK, the grand jury would have dismissed Mr Horn's actions if these were two white 20-25 year old Americans that were shot in the back by him....it would have AT LEAST gone to trial.

You and Jillian have absolutely no way to prove that. Yet you keep claiming it. And again for the slow the Prosecutor provides all the facts and details to the Grand Jury. Who told them they were illegal Mexicans?

LAWLESSNESS?

I suggest you discover that Horn, in fact, was no longer required BY LAW to retreat under the castle doctine. THIS was about as lawless as texas is steerless.

Bullshit.

The LAW states that Mr Horn DID NOT have the right to use deadly force....the law STATES that mr horn had the right to stop them from fleeing but NOT using DEADLY FORCE unless his life was threatened....

Someone crossing your lawn IS NOT a danger....under your opinion, a child could be crossing mr horn's lawn and mr horn could shoot him in the back just because he crossed his lawn....Bullshit.

Vigilantes operate OUTSIDE of the law...without a fair trial...judge, jury, and executioner....all wrapped up in to one.... LOVELY!

care

Bullshit.

The LAW states that Mr Horn DID NOT have the right to use deadly force....the law STATES that mr horn had the right to stop them from fleeing but NOT using DEADLY FORCE unless his life was threatened....

Someone crossing your lawn IS NOT a danger....under your opinion, a child could be crossing mr horn's lawn and mr horn could shoot him in the back just because he crossed his lawn....Bullshit.

Vigilantes operate OUTSIDE of the law...without a fair trial...judge, jury, and executioner....all wrapped up in to one.... LOVELY!

care

Wrong the law provides that if they are going to get away with stolen goods at night one can use deadly force if they believe those goods will not be recovered. All that is moot they they threatened him as witnessed by an officer of the LAW and they were on his property as well.

a child is not a fucking burglar though. And, again, I"VE posted my evidence so feel free to post yours stating otherwise. If you were correct, Horn would be on trial right now. But he isn't. I'm just not interested in your goofy opinion when the FACTS of the matter are transparent and impervious to your opinion.

:badgrin:

yea yea yea.. you can prove this? go for it. The ethnicity of the criminals have nothing to do with the FACT that they were found IN HIS YARD after rushing at him. If two white dudes did the same thing he would still not be charged.

Unless, of course, you want to go ahead and accuse the texas legal system of racism. Which, is about as impressive as Chicken Little's sky is falling routine.

Forum List

Back