American Hero Gen. John Kelly blasts Trump!

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
As some may recall Gen. Kelly was Trump's chief of staff and did his best to keep the misfit in chief in line.

Despite his best efforts, Trump still made a fool of himself and the US with Kim Jong Un:

“He will never give his nuclear weapons up,” Kelly said. “Again, President Trump tried—that’s one way to put it. But it didn’t work. I’m an optimist most of the time, but I’m also a realist, and I never did think Kim would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively.”

In other words the con artist in chief was himself conned by Kim.

Gen. Kelly says Lt. Col. Vindman was right to report Trump's illegal order

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly told the audience at the Mayo Performing Arts Center. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”

Good for Gen. Kelly. This is patriotism. Patriotism is not genuflecting to a dear leader as Trumpist do.

John Kelly Finally Lets Loose on Trump

Trump hater blasts Trump...........and you think this is news?:21:

LOL...He was Trump's chief of staff.

Actually VINDY didn't hear anything, lol. He was told 2nd hand, so that puts the credibility on the person who told VINDY!

Who told VINDY?

Why, his phony baloneyness, HEIR Whistleblower.

But don't you worry, we are going to hear from HEIR Whistleblower, even if YOU don't want to-) And it ain't going to be as long down the road as YOU might like, lolololol!

He kept Trump in line. To you Trump worshipers there is no higher crime then criticizing Trump, even when it was obvious that Kim played Trump.

Last edited:
He kept Trump in line. To you Trump worshipers there is no higher crime but for Trump to be criticized, even when it was obvious that Kim played Trump.

Maybe you are correct, maybe not. All I know is that------------>the godfather of the Dem party, Bill CLINSTONE, was the one who gave Kims daddy the nukes. Good move Dumbocrats. Good job!

And of course, now you want to blame a Republican for not fixing YOUR peoples screw ups!

As some may recall Gen. Kelly was Trump's chief of staff and did his best to keep the misfit in chief in line.

Despite his best efforts, Trump still made a fool of himself and the US with Kim Jong Un:

“He will never give his nuclear weapons up,” Kelly said. “Again, President Trump tried—that’s one way to put it. But it didn’t work. I’m an optimist most of the time, but I’m also a realist, and I never did think Kim would do anything other than play us for a while, and he did that fairly effectively.”

“He did exactly what we teach them to do from cradle to grave,” Kelly told the audience at the Mayo Performing Arts Center. “He went and told his boss what he just heard.”

Good for Gen. Kelly. This is patriotism. Patriotism is not genuflecting to a dear leader as Trumpist do.

Whining about your former boss is not patriotism. Do tell what makes him a hero? And no, being a partisan is not a heroic deed

Also thinking Americans don't care about the constant slanders.

I love how liberals only love anyone in the military if they're saying bad things about Trump. Other than that you couldn't care LESS!

Whining about your former boss is not patriotism. Do tell what makes him a hero? And no, being a partisan is not a heroic deed

I didn't think he was whining at all. Gen. Kelly was telling it like it is. It was far from a slander. It is Trump who slanders his opponents all the time. I hear no criticism of that from his supporters.

Tn5mnPr.jpg

Got to laugh at the DESPARATION of our ABNORMALS!!!...ROTFLMFAO

How is it that everyone who disagrees with Trump is a "hater"? This is the sign of a weak and ineffective leader. A strong leader can handle criticism and disagreement without thinking people are disloyal, or haters. Smart leaders want to hear all points of view, in order to make their best decisions.

Trump makes all of his decisions based on his "gut instincts". These are the same gut instincts that saw him lose over $1 billion dollars in the 1980's, and to file 7 corporate bankruptcies over the years. Both these figures are the worst in American business history.

Bill Clinton didn't go on a Vengance Tour, firing everyone who testified at his impeachment hearing. Colonel Vindman did his job, as he was trained to do. Trump has fired everyone who refuses to break the law on his behalf.

Tn5mnPr.jpg

Got to laugh at the DESPARATION of our ABNORMALS!!!...ROTFLMFAO

What you said is 100% true. What has the Left got? Mayor Petey, Bernard, and a clown with money that 1/2 of the Bernie Bro's won't vote for!

If you can NOT have confidence now, then our movement is as weak as the Left hopes it is. These Leftists are on the ropes, no matter how much they come here and spin.

Geeze Conservatives, wake the hell up!

Yet when the Surrender Monkey PURGED these high ranking military personnel NOT A WORD WAS SAID about you can't do that or say anything about these hero's.... Hypocrisy of the left just keeps building, and building!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years
Oct 29, 2013 · We have commented on some of the higher profile cases, such as Gen. ... Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama

Well John Law, you have such a big mouth, what say you?

Last edited:

I recall you guys calling him scum while he was on the job. This is why you are losing. You remind me of this video game character.

Impotent Rage is a parody of extreme liberals (much like how Republican Space Rangersand Kung Fu Rainbow Lazerforce are parodies of extreme conservatives). He is very environmental and gets incredibly angry when things don't go his way, causing his body to bulk up immensely whenever angered. Impotent Rage appears to be hypocritical as well, claiming to support poor workers whilst running a huge corporation at the same time. He also enjoys many luxuries.

image.jpeg

Yet when the Surrender Monkey PURGED these high ranking military personnel NOT A WORD WAS SAID about you can't do that or say anything about these hero's.... Hypocrisy of the left just keeps building, and building!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years
Oct 29, 2013 · We have commented on some of the higher profile cases, such as Gen. ... Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama

Well John Law, you have such a big mouth, what say you?
What does your link have to do with American Hero Gen. John Kelly calling Trump out on his behavior?

LOL...He was Trump's chief of staff.
Anyone who dares see the impeached emperor without his clothes is immediately tagged a Trump hater, placed on Santa's naughty list, and can expect to be reprimanded by Impeached Trump personally on Twitter.

Last edited:

I didn't think he was whining at all. Gen. Kelly was telling it like it is. It was far from a slander. It is Trump who slanders his opponents all the time. I hear no criticism of that from his supporters.
Sure you do, you just choose to ignore it. Many of us wish he would tweet less stupid shit but that doesn't mean we need to act unhinged or not enjoy the good that he has done.

Forum List

Back