American Foreign Policy....

Then tell me, O Brilliant One, why DO they fly planes into our buildings?

It isn't because we've intervened to protect Muslims in Kosovo, or delivered humanitarian aid in Somalia.

Don't forget the hundreds of thousands of people - Muslims included - that we aided after the tsunami in SEA. And I reckon there are quite a few Muslims among the millions of people we have helped fight AIDS and malaria in various parts of Africa. And US aid to Palestine, and US aid to Iran - yes Iran - following the terrible earthquake in 2003, and US aid to Pakistan following the enormous flooding there in 2010, and on and on and on.

Neither you or Rabbi have told us why YOU think Muslims are mad at us. Stop deflecting and answer the damned question, or is your only answer "Because they hate our FREEDOM!" :cuckoo:

It isn't because we've intervened to protect Muslims in Kosovo, or delivered humanitarian aid in Somalia.

Don't forget the hundreds of thousands of people - Muslims included - that we aided after the tsunami in SEA. And I reckon there are quite a few Muslims among the millions of people we have helped fight AIDS and malaria in various parts of Africa. And US aid to Palestine, and US aid to Iran - yes Iran - following the terrible earthquake in 2003, and US aid to Pakistan following the enormous flooding there in 2010, and on and on and on.

Neither you or Rabbi have told us why YOU think Muslims are mad at us. Stop deflecting and answer the damned question, or is your only answer "Because they hate our FREEDOM!" :cuckoo:

The Koran tells them to be mad at us. And their radical imams.

Which is EXACTLY why they fly planes into our skyscrapers, NUMBNUTZ!

NO, that's NOT why, you weak son of a bitch. Take your coward's philosophy and shove it up your worthless ass. YOU are part of the problem.

The same reason you 'hated' the captain of the football team in high school who also had a nice car, the pretty girlfriend, and got better grades than you. YOU just happened to have a moral inclination that stopped you from planting a bomb in his car, though you seethed in impotent rage at the inferiority he made you feel.

These idiots have been engaged in one form or another of this Freudian angst since the end of the Middle Ages when they turned around one day and saw the primitive barbarians of europe had suddenly surpassed them socially, politically, economically, and militarily. The vast, vast, vast majority of people who happen to have found themselves in a certain geographic/historic/religious position just want to live their lives and care for their families, but there has always been an element that thinks it would be better to drag the rest of the world back to the Dark Ages than to drag their own sorry asses into the present. The influence of such cretins waxes and wanes over the centuries, and now there are organizations and movements in a position to accumulate enough wealth and influence to manipulate the weak and needy among them for truly evil purposes.

There's more to it, but I reckon that's about the level you can comprehend.

Don't lump all Muslims in with the terrorist dogs we are discussing here, fool.

And I notice how you completely ignored everything quoted above. I wonder why...?

NO, that's NOT why, you weak son of a bitch. Take your coward's philosophy and shove it up your worthless ass. YOU are part of the problem.

The same reason you 'hated' the captain of the football team in high school who also had a nice car, the pretty girlfriend, and got better grades than you. YOU just happened to have a moral inclination that stopped you from planting a bomb in his car, though you seethed in impotent rage at the inferiority he made you feel.

These idiots have been engaged in one form or another of this Freudian angst since the end of the Middle Ages when they turned around one day and saw the primitive barbarians of europe had suddenly surpassed them socially, politically, economically, and militarily. The vast, vast, vast majority of people who happen to have found themselves in a certain geographic/historic/religious position just want to live their lives and care for their families, but there has always been an element that thinks it would be better to drag the rest of the world back to the Dark Ages than to drag their own sorry asses into the present. The influence of such cretins waxes and wanes over the centuries, and now there are organizations and movements in a position to accumulate enough wealth and influence to manipulate the weak and needy among them for truly evil purposes.

There's more to it, but I reckon that's about the level you can comprehend.

Your analogy tells us a lot more about you than it does about Arabs... :cuckoo:

And the rest of your post is nothing more than your OPINION, spewed from the font of your feelings about that quarterback. You should seek professional help.

Don't lump all Muslims in with the terrorist dogs we are discussing here, fool.

And I notice how you completely ignored everything quoted above. I wonder why...?

I ignored it because it's not germane to the question, sorry you're so dense as to not realize that.

So, you're some kind of bigot with a beef against all Muslims just because they are Muslim? And you are so completely anti-American that you dismiss all the good that we do in the world? You're an all-around piece of shit alright.

Last edited:
So, you're some kind of bigot with a beef against all Muslims just because they are Muslim? And you are so completely anti-American that you dismiss all the good that we do in the world? You're an all-around piece of shit alright.

I'm not the one that wants to go around the world killing Muslims, YOU are.

And I don't dismiss or deny that America does a lot of good for a lot of people, Christian, Muslim, Jew or atheist.

Too late for you to lie and deny now, scumbag.

I've been very consistent in what I've said. If you'd like to show anything to the contrary, feel free to use the quote feature.

You're the one that started this with your "We don't give a shit what other countries think!" BS, or are you now going to deny what is plainly written on Page 1 of this thread?

You LIED (despicably) in saying that I wanted to "go around the world killing Muslims" and you know it.

You DENIED the fact that you dismiss the great good America does in the world just minutes after directly doing so.

You lie and deny. You are a small person of very low character.

You're the one that started this with your "We don't give a shit what other countries think!" BS, or are you now going to deny what is plainly written on Page 1 of this thread?

Started what, you mouth-breathing moron? It is true that most Americans DON'T give a shit what other countries think. Guess what? those other countries don't either. Nobody does beyond the extent that they have to. Grow the fuck up.

You LIED (despicably) in saying that I wanted to "go around the world killing Muslims" and you know it.

You DENIED the fact that you dismiss the great good America does in the world just minutes after directly doing so.

Being an outsider, perhaps you can't fully appreciate how much we don't give a half a shit what you or anyone else thinks. Go take care of your own business.
What's 'amazing' is how badly you are missing the point that "most Americans" DON'T FUCKING CARE what people in other countries think of us.
Started what, you mouth-breathing moron? It is true that most Americans DON'T give a shit what other countries think. Guess what? those other countries don't either. Nobody does beyond the extent that they have to. Grow the fuck up.
While you may not care what the rest of the world thinks, you probably should care what the folks who flew those planes thinks. That was the origin of this thread, after all.
Your problem is cognitive dissonance, which has got you to the point of foaming at the mouth towards me because you can't deal with the FACT that our foreign policy (Fuck with the Arabs over oil) is what's causing all the blowback. You're very bitter and very confused, you really should seek help.

it amazes me how most Americans have no idea how our foreign policy affects how people in other countries think of us.

What's 'amazing' is how badly you are missing the point that "most Americans" DON'T FUCKING CARE what people in other countries think of us.

Not really. They did that because of how they feel about our forigen policy,not because American's mostly "don't fucking care" what they think about us. And mostly they don't. Sure after 9-11 more people started to wake up but President Bush helped lull most of them back to sleep by insisting they need to go shopping to thwart the terrorist attacks on our freedoms cause they hate our democracy and liberty.

Not really. They did that because of how they feel about our foreign policy,not because American's mostly "don't fucking care" what they think about us. And mostly they don't. Sure after 9-11 more people started to wake up but President Bush helped lull most of them back to sleep by insisting they need to go shopping to thwart the terrorist attacks on our freedoms cause they hate our democracy and liberty.

Correct, and thank you for the clarification.

Forget the Pub dupe/ugly 'Merican BS psychobabble about hating our freedom or envy, 70% of it is our blind allegiance to Israel, 10% our troops in Muslim countries,10% our immorality as seen in Hollywood, and 10% our support of dictatorships/kingdoms.

So again 80% of the problem is the gd arrogant, ignorant, xenophobic cold war dinosaur Pubs and their (can't think too hard) dupes.

I have said this elsewhere but I will say it again. We need to care what other people in the world think of us because we are only 3% of the world's population. We are vastly outnumbered and we only have so many bombs to go around unless we just want to destroy the planet.

Being an outsider, perhaps you can't fully appreciate how much we don't give a half a shit what you or anyone else thinks. Go take care of your own business.
While you may not care what the rest of the world thinks, you probably should care what the folks who flew those planes thinks. That was the origin of this thread, after all.
Your problem is cognitive dissonance, which has got you to the point of foaming at the mouth towards me because you can't deal with the FACT that our foreign policy (Fuck with the Arabs over oil) is what's causing all the blowback. You're very bitter and very confused, you really should seek help.

You (AGAIN) completely ignored all that was in the first part you quoted. You're too stupid to even be dishonest successfully.

The rest of your anti-American tirade is nothing but a rehash of your previous hateful, ignorant, naive bullshit comments.

You (AGAIN) completely ignored all that was in the first part you quoted. You're too stupid to even be dishonest successfully.

The rest of your anti-American tirade is nothing but a rehash of your previous hateful, ignorant, naive bullshit comments.

Recognizing that mistakes have been made is not the same as hating America. This is the nationalistic attitude that brought us the patriot act and NDAA. Sometimes the president has fucked up and done things that pissed people off. That's a fact. Now if you want to pretend that's not true then you are living in a fantasy land. The question is how do we fix it. You apparently advocate for more of the same while I am in the lets reassess our goals/plans camp.

Forum List

Back