American Foreign Policy....

anytime you bully people, regardless if you're a person, company or country, people will hate you. we haven't figured that out yet.

care to cite a few examples, or is that just an unqualified opinion. Never heard of "turning the other cheek"?

it amazes me how most Americans have no idea how our foreign policy affects how people in other countries think of us. just the fact that this poster is asking for examples, when all you have to do is look to the middle east, is proof that we can't admit to ourselves what we are and what we do. it's really a shame.

it amazes me how most Americans have no idea how our foreign policy affects how people in other countries think of us.

What's 'amazing' is how badly you are missing the point that "most Americans" DON'T FUCKING CARE what people in other countries think of us.

What do you think?

Being an outsider to the US I can see that your foreign policy is making the World Hate your country. (My country the UK is also hated.) People are fed up with your's and our foreign policy were our governments are are causing hatred towards us:

They Bomb innocent civilians.

We invade countries.

We cause democratic strife in countries through CIA AND Mi6.

We are guilty of economic and trade sanctions which only hurt the innocent and don't effect the governments.

The list goes on.

Here is Ron Paul giving Rudy Giuliani a Reading list On what the CIA call blow back.

Educating Rudy Press Conference - YouTube

The current establishment foreign policy is dangerous to the USA and it is a flawed model that will make your country worse.

VOTE RON PAUL AND GET A FOREIGN POLICY THAT IS NOT JUST SOUND BUT ALSO LOGICAL.

It makes me sad that evil foreign leaders hate us. Now I'm gonna cry.

it amazes me how most Americans have no idea how our foreign policy affects how people in other countries think of us.

What's 'amazing' is how badly you are missing the point that "most Americans" DON'T FUCKING CARE what people in other countries think of us.

Which is EXACTLY why they fly planes into our skyscrapers, NUMBNUTZ!

NO, that's NOT why, you weak son of a bitch. Take your coward's philosophy and shove it up your worthless ass. YOU are part of the problem.

What do you think?

Being an outsider to the US I can see that your foreign policy is making the World Hate your country. (My country the UK is also hated.) People are fed up with your's and our foreign policy were our governments are are causing hatred towards us:

We invade countries.

We are guilty of economic and trade sanctions which only hurt the innocent and don't effect the governments.

The list goes on.

Here is Ron Paul giving Rudy Giuliani a Reading list On what the CIA call blow back.

The current establishment foreign policy is dangerous to the USA and it is a flawed model that will make your country worse.

Dude, it's not just the 'leaders'...

We care bugger-all what other countries think of us. Especially the Euros, who have proven themselves completely incompetent.

The US foreign policy is runned by Israel. That must be the only reason why US supports the apartheid/zionist regime in Israel. The israelis also runs the media. They get their daily dose of fox news propagnada.

You must be a plant to make stupid people look dumber.

Or is it to make them look smarter? Hmmmm

What do you think?

We invade countries.

The list goes on.

Dude, it's not just the 'leaders'...

It makes me sad that idiots hate us.

Forum List

Back